[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, then I don't know.
Haven't even gotten to the part where I enter my key yet.

Bigmacmeal92

Fledgling Freddie
I cant make an account to register my key, anyone having the same prob i get a little animation spinning around then an error message occurs, and yes i am on the EU site :), help....?

bloodangel

Fledgling Freddie
i got security working again... but no matter what i type in.. it comes up undefined !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vox Doom

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting the message "This code has expired" when using the key I got from here.

brindle

Fledgling Freddie
The registration process is failing for me, but interestingly I'm now getting problems where its stating that the account name is already in use, so somehow is must be half creating an account before it times out.

Sod this for a game of Soldiers, going to play TF2 until this mess gets sorted out :lol:

Bigmacmeal92

Fledgling Freddie
......, anyone getting the 414 time out error , the website says just try in a few mins, i try and its does the same thing, Warhammer EU fails at life, anyone??????

Bigmacmeal92

Fledgling Freddie
its seems there fixing the site , anyone who comes to this forum for help about the expiring code thing and help being able to log on should just wait until the site maintence is over , whenver that may be , i dunno, should be fixed by 2moz :)

Firecrown

Fledgling Freddie
Registration and log in were up for a sec there
- but 414 errored on account sign in
- and lol :- back to missing copy chars and same orig error 11x03 on account sign up.

Now its back to "...... momentarily unavailable ......"

Corbulo

Fledgling Freddie
beta key problem!!

hey! i got an email from you guys sending me a key, thanks for that :D

1 problem with it tho lol when i go on the site to validate my key it says that it is already been activated :(

i try logging into the game hoping that it was validated to my account and it wasn't :(

can you guys help me?

cheers

- Dan

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hi

Just checked the spreadsheet and the key you have been issued has not been sent to anyone else. Maybe it was validated during the day and your browser crashed or the GOA site had a problem?

Corbulo

Fledgling Freddie
possibly!

well they are having alot of problems over that at the moment, give it till tomorrow and i'll try again once it's working proper and get back to ya :) cheers for checking tho mate, really appreciate it!

Corbulo

Fledgling Freddie
great news, i finally got it working :D

stand down fellas it's all good now :D

thanks

:D

A

andz_ryan

who on earth runs WAR-europe.com site ?!?

i got to say from what im experiencing from the registration process, it doesnt bode well for the state of the game when released.

firstly they claimed that registration would be open at 8.30, i still couldnt do it at 11am, and i havnt recieved my confirmational email and now the registration servers are down so i cant do a thing anyway.

i now that ill be playing the game for free so i cant really quib

but i wanna play the game so dam much and all this fussing with trying to download the client (has taken 3 attempts due to corrupted download files, im pretty sure the dowloader was buggy as hell) and registering is eating in to prescious precious free game time

Gozza

Fledgling Freddie
is anyone having problems with their key? my registration page keeps saying its an invalid key code :(

I'm having the same problem. When I try to register my code with mythic, its says its invalid!! Any suggestions??
Thanks

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
Heya's. I signed-up to the group on Friday but haven't got an email.

Was I too late?

Batt

Fledgling Freddie
keys

is there any warhammer keys left i will love 2 have 1 played daoc 4 4 years and i am so looking forwored 2 playing warrhammer

C

chewy12

I see the keys have pretty much gone everywhere. Anyone know where I can get a hold of a beta key?

hesus05

Fledgling Freddie
thx m8s for the beta key, today had the chance to test it and it's OK, also thx for the warhammer beta torrent......hope tomorrow i'll be able to play

O

OvergrownHate

please if there are any keys left send me one i wanna see the game :D

thank you :) :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom