[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well yes! For those poor souls amongst you who haven't yet managed to secure access to the WAR EU open beta, now is your chance!

Deebs and I popped over to Paris disguised as :ninja: and broke into the GOA head office... the place was alive with activity and the staff so distracted that we were able to sneak through the various offices undetected, even unstealthed, and make off with a big roll of super top secret unknown to anyone beta keys. Wrapping them carefully in our bond underwater packs we took off, skateboarded to Calais then swam the channel to bring them safely to good old blighty on behalf of FreddysHouse wonderful users.

If you believe all that, then you ARE living in a fantasy world ;)

Soooo with love and best wished from the folks over at GOA, I am pleased to announce that we will shortly(TM) have a bunch of open beta access keys for users looking for that chance to be involved. This will be limited to just one per person, so rather than try the old 'how about one for my Mum' trick, just ask people to register on FreddysHouse if they want a key, then send a

Final Update!!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments and enjoyment of this promotion. I am sorry to say we are all now out of keys for the Open Beta, but I hope most of you managed to get one!

I sincerely hope that some of our new users take a few days to stick around and absorb or enjoy FredysHouse and it's lively community... we have been here for many years and look forward to welcoming new members with open arms :)

If there ARE any users who were sent keys by us, but have mail problems or issues, please post and let us know.

Have fun in beta!!!

:cheers:

Nate

FH is my second home
GOA aren't in Paris anymore, at least not for WAR you dumb old git Joop. Get with the times man! There in Ireland now!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
GOA aren't in Paris anymore, at least not for WAR you dumb old git Joop.

You think they are going to let those dodgy GM types in Dublin near the top secret stash??? :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
So anyone can send an e-mail to you then jup?

Or am I just stupid :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone can send an email to Jup requesting a beta key. All he needs is your FH username :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone can send an email to Jup requesting a beta key. All he needs is your FH username :)

Indeed... but it doesn't mean that Pikeh ISN'T stupid though.... I don't think the two are mutually exclusive :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Will I get a beta key for not reporting mod abuse?!

:cheers:

/edit e-mail sent as well!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks for all the mails so far, and keep them coming! Just highlighting that I don't YET have the keys, but as soon as I do we will start distributing them in order of mails received :)

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Emailed, hope in time :p

ehh, dont mind the typo in the mail :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
emailed. you can all destroy me as much as you want. I wonder if the name Nooby McNooblet is already taken?

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one Jup, FH and GOA! Have blogged it to spread the word :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
You think they are going to let those dodgy GM types in Dublin near the top secret stash??? :p

ofc not cause then id be forced to buy a :ninja:-form and go to Dublin :m00:

good uplifting news for GOA tho hope it helps silence some QQs before they have even launched the game :)

DarkSnaker

Fledgling Freddie
It will take years for Jupitus to sort out the 700 keys :D
He first has to open the mail, check if the username is registered and then send the key. He also needs to check if the email address is unique, if the username has received a key already or not, etc... :worthy:

Unless he makes use of high-tech email filters or something :cheers:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Or other mods/staff on the forum.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Juppie, if I had a PC that could run it I'd email you :( But.. I don't. Considering it goes live the week I'd be able to use it, there is no point for me :(

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Nice initiative.

Secured my OB code through premium partner, so no need for me, but nice that some of those not fortunate enough to have a code reserved for them through retailers also has a chance to get some beta keys!

Good luck to everybody who mailed Jup :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Yes, I didn't say it before, but thanks a lot for this opportunity guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom