[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrChen

Fledgling Freddie
Big up to Jupitus and Deebs :)

Got my key from you lads last night. Thanks so much.

E

Effrin

I love you all

Thx for the quick response to grand me the Beta key ;)

Keep on the great work :D

V

vilzu

im in a need for a key, so if you guys have any left i could take one, my email is <Edit - no email addresses please>
thanks!

D

defrag

Hi. I've been waiting for this game for so many months...
I would be so happy if i got a beta key!
So please, give me one if you have

T

Trazn3t

i got my key, but it dosen`t work when i add it on WARR site, what`s wrong ?! :(

E

ericcartman

hey

Hello!
PLease if you have a betakey in stock send me to <Edit - No Email Addresses please> i would like to really try this game because i stopped wow after 2 years and wanna play something new :)

P

Paps

Im begging for key. I let you have my first born for one. /beg

Edited to protect user privacy.

R

Raksu

ARRR! i would so like the key. If you have spare one, please send it to:

thanks!

Edited to protect user privacy.

Uara

Part of the furniture
careful guys, not meant to post ur e-mail addresses on here. Deebs will probably delete them from the posts

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indeed... I have updated page one here:

FreddysHouse - View Single Post - [FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Accolades welcome, whines are unwelcome, but if you have your key enjoy beta. If you should have received a key from us, the please post to let us know if you have problems receiving the key.

Many thanks to all, especially GOA for this opportunity to reach out to existing and new users alike :clap:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Is this thread some kind of record for FH, in 4 days its had 1817 replies and 66,738 views, and counting

Blimey

Jalovski

Fledgling Freddie
key

Thanks 4 the key got it last night:worthy:, enjoy playing the game people:england:, and have fun :drink::)

janikor

Fledgling Freddie
Ty

:worthy:Year! Got my key thanks manytimes! Can't wait to get testing it after few years of wait! :clap::clap::clap:

vompelo

Fledgling Freddie
Any ob keys left? I have waited this game for a year now and it would be nice to test it and see if it is worth of all the time waiting. Pls send me key if you have any leftover keys.

Urakai

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance of an OB key too, if there is by the smallest chance possible please? Looks like i missed out :(

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
if i have pre-ordered the SE version of warhammer from play.com am i entitled to any beta access or does my time start on the headstart (15th?)

its no skin off my nose either way, just wondering is all :)

Greenfinga

Fledgling Freddie
I have the same, and yes it starts on the 15th, but you may be able to sill get a open beta key for tomo.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
if i have pre-ordered the SE version of warhammer from play.com am i entitled to any beta access or does my time start on the headstart (15th?)

its no skin off my nose either way, just wondering is all :)

Play.com doesn't give Open Beta, unfortunately, but should give headstart, while not on the official site (last I checked, anyway), the community manager has confirmed on this forum that they are official partner and thus give headstart access on the 15th, just no Open beta for you, unless you managed to grab a key from another source

bloodangel

Fledgling Freddie
i was wondering about gettin normal versionfrom play.com with headstart... but how will it work?
will they send out the game before 15th ? will they send out a key before 15th and assume u have ob installed ?

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Play.com doesn't give Open Beta, unfortunately, but should give headstart, while not on the official site (last I checked, anyway), the community manager has confirmed on this forum that they are official partner and thus give headstart access on the 15th, just no Open beta for you, unless you managed to grab a key from another source

----------------------

thanks for the info, i can wait i guess.

<unless somone has a spare they don't need?>

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, thanks for the key once again :)
Second: I don't suppose anyone managed to get an extra key you don't need?
My GF just got interested in the game (nice timing on first day of OB :p ).
If you do have an extra, please PM me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom