News War with Russia

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And the "water to Crimea" line doesn't hold up at all because Ukraine cut off the supply after the annexation for 8 years until Russia reconnected it after the invasion and... Crimea still had water during that period.
The Russian occupiers will always manage to have water and the Ukrainian people aren’t an important consideration for Russia.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Also as stated yesterday, it wouldn't of happened if the Russian dictatorship hadn't invaded Ukraine.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Also as stated yesterday, it wouldn't of happened if the Russian dictatorship hadn't invaded Ukraine.
100%.

Doesn't mean they definitely did it. They likely did. But war, eh?

Embattle

FH is my second home
From the BBC:

The cause of the Kakhovka dam breach is still emerging, but new evidence has come to light which suggests Russia was responsible for its destruction.

Seismic signals recorded in Bukovina, Romania, 620km (372 miles) away from Nova Kakhovka, indicate an explosion took place at 2:54 on Tuesday.

Norsar, the Norwegian Seismic Array which analysed the signals, says the timing and location coincide with the collapse of the dam.

Furthermore, only a very large quantity of explosives could have produced the signal detected almost 400 miles away, says BBC World Affairs correspondent Paul Adams.

From the start, Ukraine has accused Russia of blowing up the dam.

They say they now have evidence to back up that accusation, with its domestic security service claiming to have intercepted a telephone call between two Russian-speaking men stating the dam breach was the result of the activities of a Russian sabotage group.

Moscow, in return, has denied it is to blame. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov called it an act of "sabotage" that would deprive the Crimean peninsula - an area annexed by Russia in 2014 - of water.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Whilst Russia's external facing propaganda is blaming Ukraine, it's internal facing propaganda is glorying in the destruction Russia has wrought on the foolish Ukrainians.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's horrific... fuck Putin, the cunt.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Looking like there might be some level of infighting.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps a ploy by Putin to avoid embarrassment. "Traitors are attacking the motherland, we must redeploy troops to defend glorious leader". And once they've "won", Ukraine gets forgotten.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Perhaps a ploy by Putin to avoid embarrassment. "Traitors are attacking the motherland, we must redeploy troops to defend glorious leader". And once they've "won", Ukraine gets forgotten.

Quite frankly there is a good chance of that and many other ploys as well, least it doesn't seem that Ukraine is rushing in at the moment to change their own plan.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Gazza is on his way there with a bag of chips and a copy of C&C Red Alert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom