News War with Russia

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is not a good idea to refuse to show mercy to your enemy. If they allow them to surrender, and treat them well, then more soldiers are likely to surrender. If they just kill them, nobody will surrender.
So let them carry on like this knowing that if they surrender they will get away with it. I suspect the UA cannot identify those who committed these war crimes. How would you deter this type of behavior apart from offering a warm bed and hot meals?

Embattle

FH is my second home
From the Guardian:

Three Russian men who were called up to fight in the war in Ukraine have died at an army training centre in Poroshino in Russia’s Yekaterinburg region, according to Novaya Gazeta.

The Russian state Duma lawmaker, Maxim Ivanov, was cited by a local news outlet as saying:

Yes, I confirm that three people have died. One of the mobilised men died from a heart attack, another one committed suicide. The third one was discharged and sent home, where he died from cirrhosis of the liver.

Another news outlet earlier reported the suicide of a 46-year-old from the Kurgan region, whose body was reportedly found in the canteen of the Poroshino army training centre.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
2. undergoes demilitarization and mandatory denuclearization so it can no longer threaten others.
Fucking lol.

They're a nuclear state. They can pretty much do what they like. That's why everyone wants nukes. Because if we piss them off two much they can end us all.

I will eat my own pants if this ends up like any of the fantasists wants it to end - i.e. a full climbdown by Russia. There will *have* to be a negotiated solution that both sides don't like.

"Give up your nukes"
"Lol. Fuck off !"

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fucking lol.

They're a nuclear state. They can pretty much do what they like. That's why everyone wants nukes. Because if we piss them off two much they can end us all.

I will eat my own pants if this ends up like any of the fantasists wants it to end - i.e. a full climbdown by Russia. There will *have* to be a negotiated solution that both sides don't like.

"Give up your nukes"
"Lol. Fuck off !"

I mean, if we manage to take nukes from Russia, then just nuke Iran & North Korea, then we won't have an excuse to have nukes anymore anyway...

Right?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean, if we manage to take nukes from Russia, then just nuke Iran & North Korea, then we won't have an excuse to have nukes anymore anyway...

Right?
India m8. Gottta nuke our mates.

Oh and Israel. Who'd have used them already if those uppity Palestinians were getting close to equal rights (we don't seem to mind Israel stealing land for some reason).

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Im a little astonished Denmark is used as example of flexible labor laws 😅

Embattle

FH is my second home
Seems the Russians are having a very rapid withdrawal in certain areas ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Seems the Russians are having a very rapid withdrawal in certain areas ;)

Wrong, it's all "strategic repositioning™"

Russia is fucked, the danger is someone puts a bullet in the back of Putins head and a real Russian leader takes charge. Putin is a genuine fuckwit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Think tanks are already seriously considering the possibility Russia will be broken up after all this shit and NATO + China will be fighting over the 'spoils'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Every single one of them needs to be sent back to Russia. They made this mess, they can clean it up.
Oh did they? The people leaving Russia made this mess?

What a crock of shit. You know that's simply not true. It's not just an oversimplification - it's bullshit. They've all been lied to - just like we get lied to.

I will agree that it creates a huge logistical problem for the west though. How do we deal with such mass migration on such a short timescale? - or is the support that we're giving to a war effort limited to sanctions and weapons for Ukraine - but zero solidarity for people who hate Putin?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They stood by and let it happen. They aren't going to fix Russia by kicking their heels in other countries.

They don't hate Putin, they just don't want to fight for him. Lazy fucking cowards.

Fuck'um.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They stood by and let it happen. They aren't going to fix Russia by kicking their heels in other countries.

They don't hate Putin, they just don't want to fight for him. Lazy fucking cowards.

Fuck'um.
This post is 100% cunt m8. But lets analyse:

They stood by and let it happen
I'll ask the "what are they supposed to do" question? Protest? You've seen how protests get put down in Russia?

How about some additional context - we stood by and let the Iraq War happen. And we knew that the reasons were bullshit because the lies were transparent - more transparent than Russians are getting from their primary news services. @Wij has produced lots of evidence of that here - we've been talking about how much bullshit their media is.

So many aren't aware, many likely think they're saving Ukrainians from Nazis and the rest certainly have a lot more terror of their government than we do.

Either way - the Iraq War resulted in (arguably) the deaths of half a million people. And was bullshit from beginning to end.

They don't hate Putin
Some will undoubtedly love him. Just like we've a lot of Tory dick-sucks in our own country. But not all of us love the Tories, do we?

they just don't want to fight for him. Lazy fucking cowards.
I cannot think of a conflict that could occur in my lifetime that would make me want to pick up a gun and start shooting other people. That's not because I'm a coward.

Your government tells you you have to go kill other people? For what? Your fucking country?

Lol. Fuck that.

Its the other way around - if you volunteer - you're a retard.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You can analyse all you like :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

Fuck'um.

Because rebelling against an oppressive dictatorial nation-state is just that easy? A place where people vanish for even the smallest of talk against their leaders. I'm certainly most of those people hate Putin but also feel utterly powerless against him.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Because rebelling against an oppressive dictatorial nation-state is just that easy? A place where people vanish for even the smallest of talk against their leaders. I'm certainly most of those people hate Putin but also feel utterly powerless against him.

It's actually funny the amount of people that come from this perspective, and moan about their own freely democratically elected government, but won't go out and protest about them.

But expect Russians to do so, lol.

Marc

FH is my second home
If anyone wants a laugh, switch on the RT news channel.

The presenter is actually an english bloke and I have no idea how he keeps a straight face while reading out the utter bullshit

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
If anyone wants a laugh, switch on the RT news channel.

The presenter is actually an english bloke and I have no idea how he keeps a straight face while reading out the utter bullshit

He's got the mortgage and kids to worry about, and likely he's now tainted having worked for RT, so securing another job would not be easy.

That or he's a cnt.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Rumours that conscripts are now dying from Covid as well as special bullet interception operation.

Who would have thunk it? That cramming people from all over the Russian provinces into tiny, badly sanitised shit pits, would be passing on the lurgy?"

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just see Enemy at the Gates in my head.
Just started to watch this film again and the opening sequences just ring loud in my mind on the new cannon fodder and what it must be like for them. One gun in two and then being shot for retreating. So many years later and nothing has changed. Second most powerful Army in the world my arse. A full on conventional conflict with NATO would see Russia destroyed in a matter of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom