News War with Russia

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Apparently, Chechens are refusing to mobilise.
It’s complicated. Kadyrov thinks they’ve already mobilised more than their fair share and thinks other places should do far more. He still supports the war. He just knows that Putin is weak at the moment and needs to show he’s not just a puppet to lower his risk of being hung himself.

Dagestan is probably more a region to watch.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They can't get it right now, unfortunately, not until the war is over.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Those missile videos, and videos I've seen of grenades being thrown, dropped from drones etc, just show how Hollywood has skewed perceptions of how these things work. The charge in a grenade is apparently very small - it's the fragmentation that does the damage. The shockwave is bad, but what accompanies it is a million times worse.

I've seen so many videos now of a hand-sized bomb being dropped from a drone, going "puff" 10 feet from some soldiers, and all those soldiers being seriously hurt. And you think "is that it?" because there's no huge fireball.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They can't get it right now, unfortunately, not until the war is over.
NATO could say yes for any part of Ukraine not illegally annexed if I am researching correctly.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My understanding was that you cannot join if you have unresolved territorial conflicts.
If he uses tactical nuclear weapons he is finished. China/India will walk away. NATO will get involved. The West will now supply more deadlier weapons, the US is also going to start training Ukrainian soldiers, more sanctions incoming from US/UK/EU and more likely other countries. South Korea is donating around 3 billion dollars to the war effort.

He made a big fucking mistake attacking Ukraine. Thousands are fleeing Russia since the call up. He has shown the world that the "superpower" that is the Russian Army is fucking shite.

I think NATO has a press conference later today so that will be interesting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Right now, he is contained and wasting ever more, mostly Russian, lives. Aside from the economic damage, there is currently very little danger of Russia doing anything else than grind to a standstill.
He doesn't have the troops, the equipment, nor the capability of a confrontation with NATO, or any well armed nation tbh. Word is finally getting out to Russian people, while most Russians are imperialistic cunts that only act by running away once they are dragged into it, rather than resisting, I think there is a swell that might eventually cause some serious issues at home.

I don't think even Putin is stupid enough to actually use a tactical nuke though, it would either lead to Russia becoming the new North Korea, complete isolation, or we all die after retaliating and escalating.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh and anyone that uses nukes ever puts humanity on a much faster slope to annihilation.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Right now, he is contained and wasting ever more, mostly Russian, lives. Aside from the economic damage, there is currently very little danger of Russia doing anything else than grind to a standstill.
He doesn't have the troops, the equipment, nor the capability of a confrontation with NATO, or any well armed nation tbh. Word is finally getting out to Russian people, while most Russians are imperialistic cunts that only act by running away once they are dragged into it, rather than resisting, I think there is a swell that might eventually cause some serious issues at home.

I don't think even Putin is stupid enough to actually use a tactical nuke though, it would either lead to Russia becoming the new North Korea, complete isolation, or we all die after retaliating and escalating.

He could detonate one in the middle of the Black Sea. No matter what people may say, that will give a lot of people food for thought. He doesn't have to use one against people, he just has to "use" one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He could detonate one in the middle of the Black Sea. No matter what people may say, that will give a lot of people food for thought. He doesn't have to use one against people, he just has to "use" one.
And if he does, I think we're fucked.

If he can use one - anyone can use one. Then it's just a question of using it on people. And we already know what humans think of other humans.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And if he does, I think we're fucked.

If he can use one - anyone can use one. Then it's just a question of using it on people. And we already know what humans think of other humans.
Same applies if you give in to nuclear threats. If you don't tell the guy with the nuke to fuck right off then everyone will want one and everyone will do it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He is such a short ass, probably claims he is 6ft tall or something.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Same applies if you give in to nuclear threats. If you don't tell the guy with the nuke to fuck right off then everyone will want one and everyone will do it.
Use <> threat.

I'm talking about use. And lets think about what that would mean.

(*MAD is mad tbh)

Edit: Drinkin' again ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Prevailing winds in the Black Sea are all south and east, so even a demonstration nuke would be a direct act of aggression against Turkey, a NATO member...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Turkey also does a lot of fishing in the Black Sea, I don't think a nuke would please them on that front either.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Apparently Lymen is encircled with thousands of Russian troops trapped, this is pretty huge.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What they need is those soldiers to surrender, and to film that surrender. Great big long lines of Russian soldiers, walking along the road, in surrender. Being treated well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ukraine have been driving trucks around with loudspeakers telling the Russians in Lyman they're encircled and that they should surrender.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seeing reports that Lyman has been taken by UA.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Thing is, it ain't ww2 so it's not likely that that amount of number will actually be captured because the fronts are so porous

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Scum bastards... they all need killing.

"Convoy attack death toll higher than previously thought
More details are now also emerging about the attack on a civilian convoy in north-eastern Ukraine that we reported earlier (see our posts at 13:31 and at 12:23).
Kharkiv regional head Oleg Synehubov says 24 people - including 13 children and a pregnant woman - were shot dead by Russian troops.
Synehubov and Ukraine's SBU security service earlier said at least 20 people died, without giving the exact date of the attack.
Now Synehubov says it happened on 25 September at about 09:00 local time (06:00 GMT), quoting local police.
The details have not been independently verified."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom