Want GoV?

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Nice I got you in here cause of the title.
The subject is artifact stealers (surprised huh?)
We (FoM) did danos today 11/10 14:00 CET at day camp and we had some trouble with tha mount of adds but we got Syrix out and started to pull rest of danos adds to aerus and started to try danos.
Lots of ppl from Atreides (I won't tell any names but I think Phovos knows who I mean :), Backup Company and some unguilded (supposely some from their guilds) gathered around and they tried Danos out. But got wiped. We got very angry cause he was ours before they started to hit him but got a wipe out. And then we started to hit him and we finished him. When Danos was on 5% HP all of them started to gather around and we he died they picked up GoV:

Brylledanos1.JPG

And he wasn't a member of our BG nor our groups:

Brylledanos2.JPG

We sorted out a briefed email to Right Now so we will see how this will be sorted. Just a warning out there, Beware!

/ Brylle

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i'll tell ya what they usualy do:

1. Delete GoV artie from the one who got it (could track any trade operations).
2. Ban all those who were hitting Danos or just standing close and not beeing in bg for the period from 3 days to 1 weeks.

At least 1 but usualy 2 too.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
same happened last week with us
he will get banned and gov will be destroyed
if he is dumb enough to activate it he prolly will never be able to do it again

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
should get perma ban on all accounts logged on from same ip around that time... or something :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Good that they delete the artis and say "sorry m8s" to the guys who actually did it.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
IMO 3 days ban is much to little, it does not hurt at all for the ones that did it, that dont scare others from not doing the same thing...so be harder on theese ppl GoA.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Good that they delete the artis and say "sorry m8s" to the guys who actually did it.
Once they returned the artie to the person from whom it was stolen. But mostly GoA cba to figure out the ownership, so they simply delete improperly earned artie.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
same happened last week with us
he will get banned and gov will be destroyed
if he is dumb enough to activate it he prolly will never be able to do it again

Point is just that you stole danos from us m8 :twak:
(and i still got my GoV)

Lalu

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cheers:

first of all.... TEH zerg lamer guild of midgard (fellowship of midgard).....
vindsjel (50 skald) was the first one who pulled danos.... and U (retards) added danos... danos killed vindsjel once and dmg ed him much (i healed him) so we got all the aggro from the mob... we finished encounter too :)
and that was U (f.cktards) who leeched our arti. please ask RN about it.
we didnt stole anyone's mob.. u just killed the mob which we pulled and started the encounter and u added to us... so please QQ more.

Lalu

Fledgling Freddie
btw.. why do u delete your guild mate's words from screenies??
because they told u it was ours and u attacked our pull??
awww..... feeling soo sorry for u. btw dont move a step against CoC again..

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Share some popcorn will ya, roll the movie.

:clap:

Btw: Yes Vind said that we are sucha fuc**ng stealers, he didnt just say: "wow nice Relic raid"
"on hibs 14/10 21:00"
"read the forum"

You must be right he prob said that we are sucha fu*king stealers :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
such entertaining threads, you could almost quit game and come here hehe :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Lalu said:

vindsjel (50 skald) was the first one who pulled danos.... and U (retards) added danos... danos killed vindsjel once and dmg ed him much (i healed him) so we got all the aggro from the mob... we finished encounter too :)
we didnt stole anyone's mob.. u just killed the mob which we pulled and started the encounter and u added to us... so please QQ more.

show ss and I'll belive you

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
Lalu said:

SS pls

Lalu

Fledgling Freddie
we were @ net cafe that day..
will put ss when i go there again in 2 days.

Vindsjel

Fledgling Freddie
QQ indeed!
And Bilo you should know me better, ask your friends who pulled Danos first even got a not likely nice pm from one of them about passing mobs from their FoP, thats when they called the zerg...

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Vindsjel said:
QQ indeed!
And Bilo you should know me better, ask your friends who pulled Danos first even got a not likely nice pm from one of them about passing mobs from their FoP, thats when they called the zerg...
So why was there a fop there :p maybe cuz someone had already started it and almost died once, since thats when you came in and tried to steal the mob but got wiped...

And where does this green zerg come from? is it even something worth bringning up in such a tread?

Hope you get banned a long time for this, shame on you.

Lethul

FH is my second home
i hope the fom members involved gets banned for trying to steal arti from <Frenzy>

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i hope the fom members involved gets banned for trying to steal arti from <Frenzy>

Strange, we had Shako from Frenzy in our grp so what are u trying to say?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
Waiting for screenshots.

/em brings out thermos and cookies

camping a thread are we? dont excpect me to respect that, I'll grab it as soon as it pops :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
Strange, we had Shako from Frenzy in our grp so what are u trying to say?

i meant i hope the fom members involved gets banned for trying to steal from Vindsjel

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i meant i hope the fom members involved gets banned for trying to steal from Vindsjel

"Is it pork in that?"

"Yes is it"

"Oh I don't eat pork"

"Oh I mean its not pork its vegetarian food"

get the point? :) sucha elite Lethul is.
ANd yes Lethul got owned big time by Phule :) Go FoM!! :clap:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:

I can't recall seeing anyone close to Danos when we pulled him so I'm not sure you are talking about the same encounter as we are. We pulled him from daycamp and there was no other ppl close at all, we had to pull him a few times thou and then all of a sudden Vindsjel steps in and pulls Danos, gets killed and then as some ppl tried to heal Vindsjel, Danos went over and spanked them silly too and after that we continued with Danos. I don't know if we did anything wrong there. Can you detect who did wrong in the sequence i just told?

Simple answer really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom