Wanted!

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Hi....

Just wonder... is there any1 here that was formaly in the Black Company Guild? im on a hunt for a acc that a irl m8 of me sold to a russian dude.. with this chars on.
Tonje Norsewoman Shadowblade
and
Robo Kobold Spiritmaster
if any1 knows the dude or is the dude that bought this acc can u pm me plz? if u still active here on FH :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hi....

Just wonder... is there any1 here that was formaly in the Black Company Guild? im on a hunt for a acc that a irl m8 of me sold to a russian dude.. with this chars on.
Tonje Norsewoman Shadowblade
and
Robo Kobold Spiritmaster
if any1 knows the dude or is the dude that bought this acc can u pm me plz? if u still active here on FH :D

Hey dimzet u old twat how are ya? xD

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Howdy!

well could be better :p long time since i played with u now m8 :D not so say long time since ive seen u online :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Howdy!

well could be better :p long time since i played with u now m8 :D not so say long time since ive seen u online :(

Coming back to Dyvet real soon mate, just need certain cheques sorted, new comp and bb acc to pay for :eek: yeah i getting a bb, hehe bit late tho but sod it. State of play from what I imagine I reckon I am gonna need one as I specced the old zerk for group play....

Gimme a week and I'll be there ;)

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Coming back to Dyvet real soon mate, just need certain cheques sorted, new comp and bb acc to pay for :eek: yeah i getting a bb, hehe bit late tho but sod it. State of play from what I imagine I reckon I am gonna need one as I specced the old zerk for group play....

Gimme a week and I'll be there ;)

nice to hear :D if dont have a bad memory u have a lot of Lgm crafters? :p if so i have some jobs waiting for u m8 :p

Cheers

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
You should be more than welcome to come back, more realm points 4 albs :flame:

P.S.: Happy New Year All ;)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
You should be more than welcome to come back, more realm points 4 albs :flame:

P.S.: Happy New Year All ;)
i får jo alligevel høvl i den sidste ende, så kan i ikke bare give op? ^^

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
good to hear some one is coming back and what the fuk is up with people who dont play anymore saying dont come bk no wonder the server is dead its cause of u people telling people not to renew if u dont like it dont play it dosent mean u have to get every one else to think twice about renewing so pls stfu and go hide in a cupboard or smt ..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
good to hear some one is coming back and what the fuk is up with people who dont play anymore saying dont come bk no wonder the server is dead its cause of u people telling people not to renew if u dont like it dont play it dosent mean u have to get every one else to think twice about renewing so pls stfu and go hide in a cupboard or smt ..

The reason people are being told that is because all server has to offer is likes of Wankers like youself Who do fuck all apart from take twrs/keeps when no 1 is online and only show up defending these twrs / keeps when population do come online same thing different day kind of Shit from you self in end becomes Boring and if that is all that the server can offer then why Fuck should they return Dopey Bollocks.

Soulja

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
i får jo alligevel høvl i den sidste ende, så kan i ikke bare give op? ^^

Yup vi får slag en gang i mellem - men vi står der igen næste aften og venter på den næste lussing..... og ja vi deler jo selv en ud i ny og næ.... :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom