Move Relic if u want

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Going from the current whine. It seems hibs got the first ACed relic back. There was insta RvR in Alb and mids ACed an alb relic.

Ehhmm... been in game lately ?

Mids did take a relic.. this night / morning .. ( somewhere between 3 & 7 ) .. but it was the Hib relic from Beno they took ..

They tried to get to an Alb relic aswell.. but didnt succeed .. So they spoiled IRvR instead...

nice job guys .. /yawn

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You need a new crystal ball Field. :)
It's back at Fens.

I figured the roll of honour might be broken. So the Hib one is back again at fens? Did mids AC an alb one? Its nice to see that dropping a keep to level 1 had the desired affect of upsetting some people in mid and letting the albs have it.......

I haven't played Field for along time now :( I have fond memories but when you stop having fun its time to move on.

Editted with new info.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I figured the roll of honour might be broken. So the Hib one is back again at fens? Did mids AC an alb one? Its nice to see that dropping a keep to level 1 had the desired affect of upsetting some people in mid and letting the albs have it.......

I haven't played Field for along time now :( I have fond memories but when you stop having fun its time to move on.

Editted with new info.

Really annoying to sit in the office, waiting for the time to be 16.00 hrs, and with the roll of honour down................

Well obviously some mids want a relic, hope we can keep it this time, who has claimed fens?

or CM will have to take another run. so dammit one has to sleep during the night.

otherwise gratz on the relic take. fellow midgardians.

funny no alb flaming yet.

But anyway CM could start taking hib power relic, and we could play ball with both.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
so anyone managed to get an explanation from goa on what caused this complete reversal in their position on lowering lvl of keeps with relics in ? :)

not that i prefer the previous position they took , but they just seemed adamant about it.

why wouldnt they communicate the change in policy on their website or point people to the relevant changes in the coc if any ?

instead the community learns when someone pm´s a gm....

if i wasnt paying them id say they were clueless :/

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
There is a difference between lowering the level of a keep you have when a relic is put in it and taking control of a keep with a relic already in it and then lowering it.

Requiels actions were sensible when he acted against dropping the level of a keep. If its allowed it will only be a matter of time before some people use keeps claimed across different realms to take/defend relic or setup/prevent insta rvr.

The situation is clear now. Make sure you trust the people who have the keep claimed before you put a relic there, otherwise someone will screw you over.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
But anyway CM could start taking hib power relic, and we could play ball with both.

Why don't CM take Mids Relic Why Hibs ? they done it before why the hib one seems you all for this AC Shit Vonwar honestly thought this AC was put behind us with situation of this server but then again YOU and you DH have done it before in past so you realy not that much better than CM.

Like to see you crying when CM do start AC Mids Relics again you may even get underpopulated bonuses like you did last time when Mids decided to go offline because of it.

Soulja

dex

Fledgling Freddie
well 0510 uk time albs just took fens and took the relic back off mids lol

maybe 1 day hibs will see it again

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea.. i read this post saying Move Relic if u want so i thought id move it to Beno again, 1 minstrell with 2 rams started the fun ... 13 albs joined the party.. pretty easy .. and a great fun ..

Tx for the fun.. Babywizz, Rockmusic, etc .. :m00:

You can come and have a look at the relic...
...if you log in on your Alb chars :kissit:

Julemand:worthy: .. 1 relic to go for the title :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Why don't CM take Mids Relic Why Hibs ? they done it before why the hib one seems you all for this AC Shit Vonwar honestly thought this AC was put behind us with situation of this server but then again YOU and you DH have done it before in past so you realy not that much better than CM.

Like to see you crying when CM do start AC Mids Relics again you may even get underpopulated bonuses like you did last time when Mids decided to go offline because of it.

Soulja

Soulja, you must really think i am utterly stupid :) Why on earth should i ask CM to take relics off the only realm i play? And if midgard lays down for a period, enemy just keep kicking harder, so why shouldnt we do so when it is hibs laying down? ahh ok i see Hibs is the favorite realm of someone, so everybody else need to pack them into cotton, and not harm them.

Mids never did the childish release all towers/keeps in the frontiers like hibs did last year. But hey then i can go on keep and tower missions solo, wouldnt that be fun.

Apart from that, if rvr is bad for a period of time, our great game provides a lot of entertainment in farming more money, drops, items, for improving current templates or making even more of ones lvl 50 chars templated, and ready for another day. Don't be so pesimistic, 3 months ago hibs owned 6 relics for some time and not even albs could take them back.

If you mean that we should spare the hibs, then tell me where and when the hibs has helped midgard for the past 5 years. I can hardly think of anytime this happened. Quite normal, we are namely enemies, and our purpose in this game is to kill eachother.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja, you must really think i am utterly stupid :) Why on earth should i ask CM to take relics off the only realm i play? And if midgard lays down for a period, enemy just keep kicking harder, so why shouldnt we do so when it is hibs laying down? ahh ok i see Hibs is the favorite realm of someone, so everybody else need to pack them into cotton, and not harm them.

Mids never did the childish release all towers/keeps in the frontiers like hibs did last year. But hey then i can go on keep and tower missions solo, wouldnt that be fun.

Apart from that, if rvr is bad for a period of time, our great game provides a lot of entertainment in farming more money, drops, items, for improving current templates or making even more of ones lvl 50 chars templated, and ready for another day. Don't be so pesimistic, 3 months ago hibs owned 6 relics for some time and not even albs could take them back.

If you mean that we should spare the hibs, then tell me where and when the hibs has helped midgard for the past 5 years. I can hardly think of anytime this happened. Quite normal, we are namely enemies, and our purpose in this game is to kill eachother.

Not asking you to spare Hibs seems you trying to Dictate to people Mids/Albs alike that YOU Should attack Hibs as for being Stupid you do a good job on FH making you look that way no need for me to tell you.

As for Hibs releasing keeps/Twrs think you will find that was a short protest against Goa's Actions to TT and it showed Solidarity between the realms for Goa's stupid actions there THO Albs did same recently through Mids AC they keeps only a few months back infact.

As for Relic situation those Relics were taken in a primetime period WHERE I may Add Vonwar you plum you and you Guild decided to take them off peak.
Think you called it a Lan Party :twak:

As for end purpose that is correct it is to kill you enemies BUT You seem to want to decide what Alb will do me a favour keep you BIG Nose out of what Hib or Alb wanna do and stick to what you do best ------------- Fuck All

Soulja

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I agreed to many of you on both sides of the discussion, I miss the roleplaying part of taking keeps and 'All for Midgard', and feel this constant irvr quite boring, but I also think its importaint see outside the box and think about the population. :)

Btw anyone think maybe Requil got fired? I just thought of the possibility, thinking about all what happened under his reign.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I agreed to many of you on both sides of the discussion, I miss the roleplaying part of taking keeps and 'All for Midgard', and feel this constant irvr quite boring, but I also think its importaint see outside the box and think about the population. :)

Btw anyone think maybe Requil got fired? I just thought of the possibility, thinking about all what happened under his reign.

might be ;) Though if you look closely, When requiel dissappeared, Horner dissapeared too, and they both were french.. go figure!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
you can only applaud the Mids here for the reasoned arguments, honest and frank exchange of opinion. Many many good points on both sides. Total respect for them all - Vonwar I can see your points and you have made them very well on another day maybe the majority would be with you?

Not a sign of a dummy flying out of the pram to hit the nanny on the head - I don't think this is going to hit the population hard just those who like to stay up all night taking keeps.

The keep got lowered, GOA have changed their direction which is a good thing, and yes the old team fucked up. And thats the bottom line.

Sharkith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom