Vengeance RvR Movie 2

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, what a come back.

Allow me to respond in kind - it's quite clear that having a Freddyshouse location description of Scotland must mean you're a tight assed ignoramous famously devoid of intelligence living in some Glasgow Rab C Nesbit type slum.

Close enough. Except remove the Slum part and replace it with suburbs.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Your attitude really stinks Robot, perhaps your friends on irc think your clever but trust me thats a very small minority of people and I've no doubt a lot of people would agree with me by saying you're acting like an arrogant prick whom we unfortunately have the misfortune to share the same game with.

Incidently I thought the vid was quite boring and didn't really show a huge amount of skill in defeating a group of random destruction in a situation where you held all the advantages of location and group setup. Perhaps post a video of you guys doing something really special thats what I'm sure people want to see if this is meant to be an advert for your l33tness.

klasa

Loyal Freddie
1. Ok Case sjow us a Rigante video were you are fasing the same odds as they are. Then you are in my eyes entitled to say that the guys in the video are skill less.

2. "Add" is not necessarily a degrading word. Vengence was very clear they didn't fight the 39 destro players on their own. There were 3 other order players there not being grouped with them

3. Robot did not start the pisssing contest in here so can you all just relax a bit. Some of the comments here used aginst Robot is almost racial which is against Freddys CoC.

4. I don't know Robot but I know Vengeance from excalibur.

Cheers :cheers:

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly it was Robot that started the racial slurs which I find quite insulting as someone from Yorkshire so please check your facts.

Secondly if you put an RvR video out into the public domain expect to see replies that don`t suit your view of the world attacking me and my guild now aswell as Mabs and his is very puerile. Just because I do not post video's of my guild killing people does this mean it never happens? For your information we have fought and killed the best on our server from Valravens, Jokers and Soul pact plus many more, we have also been killed by them aswell on many occasions it all depends on the situation.

We play the game to have fun rather than to increase our epeen, it`s a game designed for fun why don`t you try and remember that.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I forgot to add, putting up a very average video of a set group killing random people whilst holding all the advantages is starting a pissing contest in my book. Also I never said they were skill less I asked for something a bit better next time as this attempt is very poor and proves nothing. Also I find the term "add" offensive in this context as do others quite clearly.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Case, you state that Robot's attitude stinks...please, lol, read your own ranting bullcrap and then edit your posts please.
The movie is meant to be fun to watch and fun to see destro run in the end, it has nothing to do with showing of, looking elite or whatever, hence the music choice.

Remove the sand from your vagina, you seem very touchy about simple things.
I would almost think you are jealous that your uber guild and mates never make a fun video. No need to backfire that jealousy at all.

O and btw, the e-peen thing is so 80's...its getting old. Come up with something new pls :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't call my replies ranting at all in fact I think my posts are very reasonable, and your video may have been meant as fun or whatever but what it really shows is a wannabe l33t guild trying to grow their epeen by posting video's of them killing random destruction with their set groups.

I think you'll also find that me being jealous of your guild is as far away from the truth as it`s possible to get. Like I said before don`t post a video if you're not ready for the critisism, you're all getting very angry when I point out that I'm just not impressed by your antics, doesn`t this show that perhaps your antics are just not very impressive?

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
I can take feedback, no problem and i am the 1st to admit that this isnt an uber video, and i state it again...its not MENT to be an uber movie. The fact that you assume we posted this to make ourselfs look uber and try to be a wannebee-pwnage guild, says more about you then about the video. Maybe read the openingpost again, and then tell me...where does robot state: UBER VGN VIDEO IN HERE!!
Exactly, no where. And your critisism is not about the movie, but about the fact that you dislike the so called e-peen guilds.

We dont show off with a set group at all, we are just having fun, just like you but your guild and mine are not the same. But you seem to be to thick to understand that, and you just judge everything based on your own experience with guilds that play with guild only groups it seems.
I dont see ANY critisism about the movie, only about guilds who run set groups.

Case, you are not having a strong case here when it comes to your way of posting. Its ranting and if you think you are being constructive, i am sorry...you are far from that.

Ps, i am not angry..in fact this helps me getting on with my day :) Cause 1 guy flaming a movie instead of actually giving some decent input, just makes my day ;)

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
I see FH is full of nobodys that cant appreciate a little fun video, wasnt going to release it to the public because of carebears like you lot.

This certainly wasnt an epeen video, it was more a mockery of the Destruction lolzerg, and whos to say they werent organised? Majority of them were from only different 2 guilds.

I can summerise only 2 things from the responses on here.

1). Your 1 of the destruction that died
2). Your playing on a Roleplay server.

Either way, I care enough to post this 1 reply, but dont care enough to post anymore.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I gave you decent input already what do you want a play by play run down of why your video is unimpressive? Surely you can see that for yourself without me having to explain it to you.

It's interesting to note that just like your guild mate Robot as soon as someone starts disagreeing with you you start with the personal attacks.
You're the one that started attacking me btw I just pointed out that Robot was coming across as a prick and your video isn`t very good, now apparently I'm ranting? do you even know what that means? Sometimes I admit I lower myself to your level by suggesting improvements you could make or reasons I don`t agree with your outlook and I think your replies are proof of why talking to some people is really quite pointless.

In reply to Xanthian I'll just reiterate, I am not one of the people who died nor am I on a roleplay server all I suggested was that perhaps if you want to post a video advertising your epeen you make it a good one.

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Honestly, in my eyes Mabs comes out as a prick. He put words in to Robots post that wasn't there in the first place. He claimed that Vengance has a 1337 attitude mainly because the word add was mentioned.

After that this post has only went down hill and you case are really contributing to that.

M

Maldune

Case, would you be so kind as to explain where, and also who, exactly it was posted that this was Vengeance adversiting some kind of epeen vid.

Oh and while you are at it, can you also explain to me why we started the personal attacks? Especially since the first post you made on this thread starts with, and I quote: "Your attitude really stinks Robot".

Here's a little tip, please reread the thread before you post anything.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Can't be bothered with you people anymore go bury your heads back in l33tworld or wherever it is you reside you're not even worth the time and effort. How about next time you post your crap on a forum where only people who like to stroke your epeen reside rather than a public forum where people may well disagree with your attitudes, if you can`t take the critisism then don`t open yourself up to it.

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Case, it's not your opinions we don't want it's the hostile way you put things which is totally unnecessary . And by the way, so far it's only you and Mabs who hase referred to leetnes and noobody else.

There are posters who in a polite way stated that they don't like the video and the reasons for it without calling people names and there has been no reaction on their comments on this public forum.

You however really personally attacks people which I think is sad. On a side not I'm not leet and have never claimed to be one, however I have during the years played with some skillfull people.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
3. Robot did not start the pisssing contest in here so can you all just relax a bit. Some of the comments here used aginst Robot is almost racial which is against Freddys CoC.

I suggest you go back and see who started throwing the (not really racial as Yorkshire's a county not a race but hey ho) slurs around first - I'll give you a clue, it wasn't me and their name begins with an R.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
What a ridiculously stupid argument. The video was not meant to show off how good the guild was, they clearly stated that it was just made for fun. Rather than just getting more angry and trying to find more little points from the previous posts to try and justify this stupid argument, why don't we all just agree that it's not important?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
At least some people appreciate the video for how it was meant to be taken. It was a bit of fun, hence the 'music'.

Yes we did beat the lolzerg with 1/3 the numbers so I guess skill does come into it, seems theres some jealousy on this forum.

I've got plenty more fraps where we beat many more than our number and even against other premade groups if you want me to flex my epeen.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
God, i come back from work and this has escalated into madness.

I find it amazing how people can come on here and call me a "Prick". And make it look like i was the instigator of this whole nonsense.

The only reason i started making comments like I did. Was that some guy called Mabs posted on my thread saying that me and my guildies were "cocks". Then these people come out of the cracks calling me everything under the sun. I can take critisism no problem. What i don't take though is me and my guild being refered to as cocks. So when I, in return make my statement about your guild I'm the one who's an arrogant prick and so on. So from what i can tell its ok for people to first make comments about me and my guild, but as soon as i make a comment about your guild I'm the asshole? It seems safe to say that you guys are the ones who are quick enough to make comments about people and not able to take it in return.

As mentioned by my guildies, this video was meant as fun and nothing more. Its mentioned in my post and in the video's description. So you go ahead and make your assumptions.

Regards

Robot.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
God, i come back from work and this has escalated into madness.

I find it amazing how people can come on here and call me a "Prick". And make it look like i was the instigator of this whole nonsense.

The only reason i started making comments like I did. Was that some guy called Mabs posted on my thread saying that me and my guildies were "cocks". Then these people come out of the cracks calling me everything under the sun. I can take critisism no problem. What i don't take though is me and my guild being refered to as cocks. So when I, in return make my statement about your guild I'm the one who's an arrogant prick and so on. So from what i can tell its ok for people to first make comments about me and my guild, but as soon as i make a comment about your guild I'm the asshole? It seems safe to say that you guys are the ones who are quick enough to make comments about people and not able to take it in return.

As mentioned by my guildies, this video was meant as fun and nothing more. Its mentioned in my post and in the video's description. So you go ahead and make your assumptions.

Regards

Robot.

Robot, the people whine about you showing e-peens and such, are probally the people who got killed or got dumped by their boyfriends... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom