Vengeance RvR [VIDEO]

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid

hope they remove rift / magnet from the game before they kill it though

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
hope they remove rift / magnet from the game before they kill it though

Oh yes, remove one of the few tools we actually got that can counter bigger numbers.

What else is killing the game? Knockbacks, knockdowns, zergs, healing?

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yes, remove one of the few tools we actually got that can counter bigger numbers.

What else is killing the game? Knockbacks, knockdowns, zergs, healing?

im all for them changing CC completely and making it more useful in small vs big fights. an ability which completely negates positioning is just silly though. rift / magnet is worse than aoe stun pbaoe'ing in daoc imo.

no need for the smart ass comments, if you actually knew me you would know how stupid they actually are.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I actually miss mezz from DAoC, I prefer it over knockbacking ppl half across a zone etc.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
This is all that war rvr is? pull people in,aoe,repeat.

I really can't believe same company made daoc.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
This is all that war rvr is? pull people in,aoe,repeat.

I really can't believe same company made daoc.

It's not the only thing in war RvR. Mostly zergs running around bashing at each other. The magnet pull ability is our only real tactic we can use atm to take on huge numbers and win.

With regards to "i can't believe same company made daoc".
There was much worse things then that in DAOC.

eksdee

FH is my second home
i don't really feel this video shows what warhammer pvp truly has to offer to be honest. we run a 6man every day and do fine, we never use rift and i've been rifted maybe once by some random engi in a scenario since i started playing again a week ago.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
i don't really feel this video shows what warhammer pvp truly has to offer to be honest. we run a 6man every day and do fine, we never use rift and i've been rifted maybe once by some random engi in a scenario since i started playing again a week ago.

We would love to run 6 man groups, but on our server/side that simply not possible. I note you play destruction from your view of 'rifting' I guess you have that oppertunity.

A light fight at present is 12 of us vs a full warband. Typically we are looking at odds that you really cant deal with as 6 from an order pov.

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, Nice 1 robot :)

Coming from a Magus' point of view, rift > all for killing 2-3 times your numbers.. in 6v6 ofc I respec the magus or beg to play zealot instead.

When we run as 1-2 groups vs order we usually have 1-2 rifters to kill quickly/push with. I am surprised that order dont utilize the rift more often, but i guess its a different mechanic for the engineer? Heard several complaints but still learning my own two level 40 classes without enuf time to bother learning all the order mechanics/disadvantages to certain specs.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie

As Boni said. We would love to run a 6 man group on Karak Azgal when rvring. But unless you have some fetish for dieing constantly to warbands then its not very plausable. Hence why we run as 2fg's.

Btw hi Vylette! long time no see :)

Good to see your playing WAR these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom