[NEWS] Rvr Update 2

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hopefully they just bolt it onto 1.06, but not sure if the patch notes are the bible of updates. If not im sure we shouldbe getting an hotfix as this looks like its live already in the US.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Link contents

Last week we reaffirmed our ongoing commitment to improving overall client performance in Tier 4 and large-scale RvR battles. Today, we’re excited to announce that we have released a new client update that will significantly increase players’ frame rate in RvR battles (especially in large-scale encounters) as well reduce and/or eliminate character “ghosting” and flickering. You will automatically receive this update the next time you log in to WAR. As always, this is not the last improvement we plan on making but it certainly is a major and needed improvement to WAR. We’re eager to hear your feedback on this client update, so please be sure to visit your favorite fan site and let us know how it’s worked for you!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they might also leave it an evening in case it's a crashomatic patch like that previous client crash "fix" that was anything but...

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Well peope on the VNboards are complaining about the quality of patch 1.0.6...

then again, people on the VNboards are always complaining....
They spend so much time complaining on the forums that I wonder if they actually still have time left to play the game...

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
If you take into account the amount of people who play WAR on the US its only a minority of people who do complain, whereas the amount of people who are enjoying the new patch have nothing to complain about.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
If you take into account the amount of people who play WAR on the US its only a minority of people who do complain, whereas the amount of people who are enjoying the new patch have nothing to complain about.

Yeah, my post was trying to mock the VNboards more than anything else :)
Until now, I've had no reason to complain about WAR myself.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
VN's hilarious it makes FH look like a cuddle-fest with pillows and bunnies (now i've said bunnies i bet any money Amanita posts in this thread).

Hopefully most of the updates are client and server data management/packets as i run just fine graphically.

Would be nice to add some ultra-low graphics settings for people with low-end machines though i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom