Vengeance RvR Movie 2

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Oh cool, i thought it was a Rick Roll, due to the crappy music =).

Zerg play doesn't get my respect. Next.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
what's with the "1 add dead"?

There was 3 random order guys that were fighting at the start but ended up dieing :p

With regards to the music choice. There is a in house joke about Phil Collins in the guild.

If you aren't much of a fan of Phil Collins though, i edited the audio used in the video and put some clips of the soundtrack from 300 along with some breaking benjamin :)

YouTube - Vengeance The Movie - Warhammer Online - RvR

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
This isn't a negative comment agaist VGN but more against WAR. I enjoyed DAOC vids, especially group ones such as LA/DH/NP etc etc, but watching this video makes me realise how far the apple has fallen from the tree. I found the video boring, the only reason I didn't switch it off earlier is because it had some funky Phil Collins. And kudos to you for putting some retro music in a game vid, more should do it.:cheers:

Again this isn't towards VGN, but how the limitations of the game only enables boring video's.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
heh, nice position of the banner to help you out.

not much skill in that.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
This isn't a negative comment agaist VGN but more against WAR. I enjoyed DAOC vids, especially group ones such as LA/DH/NP etc etc, but watching this video makes me realise how far the apple has fallen from the tree. I found the video boring, the only reason I didn't switch it off earlier is because it had some funky Phil Collins. And kudos to you for putting some retro music in a game vid, more should do it.:cheers:

Again this isn't towards VGN, but how the limitations of the game only enables boring video's.

Personally I found solo daoc rvr movies boring as hell, just nothing going on except two players slapping each other until one falls over, usually abusing los and walkthrough while doing it. Not entertaining in the slightest.

At least there was some good action to watch in this video...but the music? Oh dear god Robot ;)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I found solo daoc rvr movies boring as hell, just nothing going on except two players slapping each other until one falls over, usually abusing los and walkthrough while doing it. Not entertaining in the slightest.

At least there was some good action to watch in this video...but the music? Oh dear god Robot ;)

Some were yes, and those did suck, but there were alos alot of good solo and excellent group video's all of which were far more entertaining than watching that.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
heh, nice position of the banner to help you out.

not much skill in that.

I guess you don't play this game. The banner is part of the battle objective. Its permanently there.

So please don't post on threads you haven't got a clue about.

thanks.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
lmao "adds"

its a public rvr zone, and a public BO
stop being so presumptive and arrogant, silly bunch of cocks

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
lmao "adds"

its a public rvr zone, and a public BO
stop being so presumptive and arrogant, silly bunch of cocks

I take it your one of the adds then?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
oh dear, you really are quite a specimen arent you

bet you parents are really proud

or something

It must be true. Otherwise why did you take such offence to it?

Mabs

It must be true. Otherwise why did you take such offence to it?

do you really think that ?
oh dear

i just take general offence at arrogant cretins presuming they are somehow better than anyone else

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
do you really think that ?
oh dear

i just take general offence at arrogant cretins presuming they are somehow better than anyone else

I'm correct then.

I see on your sig your the GM of your guild. Not exactly giving people the right impression of your guild if the GM goes around forums trolling and such.

Mabs

you really are very dim arent you

let me repeat myself using small words for you (dont want to overload your obviously small brain)

no i wasnt one of your so-called "adds"
you are a sad little man who thinks that because he has a guild group up he has some sort of right to claim fights, locations, etc, as his own, and anyone who dares to turn up there is obviously an "add" rather than, say, someone who is actually rvring as you are suppoesd to because ... and im going to make this really obvious for you..

ITS A REALM VS REALM GAME NOT A FG OF EPEENERS V FG OF EPEENERS GAME

does that make any sense to you ?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
I can imagine your one of these GM's who hangs around Nordland spamming the 1/ channel for new recruits.

Enjoy.

Mabs

I can imagine your one of these GM's who hangs around Nordland spamming the 1/ channel for new recruits.

Enjoy.

thanks for proving me right without a shadow of a doubt

if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen, etc

you fail. next ?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture

Enjoy.

On the contrary, Wolverines has been established for more than eight years and is made up of real life friends who've been gaming together for more than 10 years.

So no, we have a closed recruitment policy so we don't end up with morons who think they have the right to dictate how a particular game should be played.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for proving me right without a shadow of a doubt

if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen, etc

you fail. next ?

On the contrary. It is you that has proved me right.

Not only are you a troll that enjoys dishing out profanities. But is also someone who likes nothing better then to stand at Nordland inviting level 5 guys to your world reknown guild.

have fun!

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
On the contrary, Wolverines has been established for more than eight years and is made up of real life friends who've been gaming together for more than 10 years.

So no, we have a closed recruitment policy so we don't end up with morons who think they have the right to dictate how a particular game should be played.

Whats this? calling in the troops?

Is this a Yorkshire only guild? Is it a requirement to be able to bake a loaf of Hovis bread?

Mabs

On the contrary. It is you that has proved me right.

Not only are you a troll that enjoys dishing out profanities. But is also someone who likes nothing better then to stand at Nordland inviting level 5 guys to your world reknown guild.

have fun!

*sigh*

you really are very dense, sadly :/

you have failed in your original argument so now your posting about my guild, which you know nothing about , in a thread unrelated to that , in a way that makes you look like your about 7 years old. i presume that was the intention ?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
A 7 year old you say? What does that make you then? Considering you posted first on my thread assuming me and my guild were cocks.

Yes that's the kind of thing that is really mature.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Whats this? calling in the troops?

Is this a Yorkshire only guild? Is it a requirement to be able to bake a loaf of Hovis bread?

Wow, what a come back.

Allow me to respond in kind - it's quite clear that having a Freddyshouse location description of Scotland must mean you're a tight assed ignoramous famously devoid of intelligence living in some Glasgow Rab C Nesbit type slum.

Oh wait, I don't actually need to resort to stereotyping, I can see from the clear lack of argument you're putting forward and the immediate lapse into insult that you couldn't justify your way out of a paper bag.

By the way, Hovis was founded in Macclesfield, Cheshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom