Ex DaoCers - get to the tier 2 rvr zone

Zede

Part of the furniture
The FH guild went there this evening.

Castles with Keep Lords n' everyfin' :)

Open Areas, getting lost, encountering random small grps / soloers, keep zerg, big cannons, getting lost again

DaoC experience will help you ! myself and spookie had a right chortle at the plebs, ahm i mean experienced beta testers.

lots of ex wow players me thinks...

lfg set grp to level up in rvr :)

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
DaoC experience will help you ! myself and spookie had a right chortle at the plebs, ahm i mean experienced beta testers.

Indeed, you kept me up a number of times. That WP & WH combo got a right kicking. :p

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I was fightin for Order out there tonight, had a great time,we had to push you outta the keep several times, and my WH had plenty of fun sneakin upto ppl usin cannons (and then dyin pretty quick :S).

Think we severely missed havin tanks tonight, we couldnt really hold a line against ppl like grimlorn and his chosen buddies etc, still great fun, made me a lot happier bout open rvr.

Bring on live release...

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Ytse the great ironbreaker wasn't online last night... you've missed him I suppose!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ooo.. I might come for a kick about later... watch out for Genia ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
heh, all we had was tanks !

and me at the back solo healing 15.....

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i was there with my dok... but only hot and small heals
get some shamans to heal and let me join the assist train with my 2 swords :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
The FH guild went there this evening.

Castles with Keep Lords n' everyfin' :)

Open Areas, getting lost, encountering random small grps / soloers, keep zerg, big cannons, getting lost again

lots of ex wow players me thinks...

lfg set grp to level up in rvr :)

Heh you can tell the ex-WoWer's from all the running around and jumping they do.

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
LOL true, we've noticed that as well. Especially the Witch Elves 3454223.

Is it just me who has in irrantional hatred of people jumping all the time? I dont even know why but it really winds me up :m00:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
people jumpping are as daft as those that still try and strafe all the time. will they ever learn war keep you facing no matter how much you move or jump lol

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
I was at the back healing away also, but i only made it for the last half hour and the bugged keep lords. I think i spent the majority of my time keeping Grim up after u ate dirt a few times ? Goto admit, I think i needed to be atleast 12/13 rather then 9 tho

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Wanna try and get some T2 RvR going tonight before the beta goes down. Should be fun!

More playing around the keep in Ostland please! :D

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, we ran out of beer at our keep after yesterday what with all the gatecrashers.

Lets go round to your place tonight, I hear you do a mean omgwtfpwnbbq...

Everyone to destro keep when the servers go up, free beer an everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom