vanu weapons- and stuff

M

mid_Efour

jesus, the anti personel one with the big blue balls :) is freaking uber and you guys have the right to moan that your stuff is crap?
and the anti vehicle one too is as good as a sniper rifle at medium range.The medium assult weapon is so damn accurate compared to the other 2 sheeshh!!!!!!

The terran MAX pounder? indoors is unkillable if its camping the right door...... it litterlly kills me in 2 shots way ott

anyway still loving the game altho it seems to be full of XHackerX 31337, cloaked cock suckers at the moment, still darklight sorts them out 75% of the time stupid little freaks.(i think ill respec and try this outmyself :O

still looking for a semi decent outfit, that actually plays well rather than running off as headless chickens after the first kill, buhaha

night

E

envenom

Im a max 1 reason is because i dont have to worry about the pesky infils and before anyone says it no boomers dont bother me because u can see the infils put it down lol

C

Cadire

The anti personnel Max shoots little blue streaks... the Anti-Vehicle one shoots the big blue balls (and the AA one too, but that doesn't seem to hurt ground troops). The Anti-Vehicle one is not bad for troops tho, especially when you leap above your opponent in combat and spray him :)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by mid_Efour
jesus, the anti personel one with the big blue balls :) is freaking uber and you guys have the right to moan that your stuff is crap?
and the anti vehicle one too is as good as a sniper rifle at medium range.The medium assult weapon is so damn accurate compared to the other 2 sheeshh!!!!!!

The lasher really isn't that good mainly due to virtually anyone being able to dodge it beyond medium distance. You are right about the Lancer though. It's a quite fantastic gun, the only downside being it's slightly slow rate of fire. But hey, that's why you carry a shotgun with it right?

G

Gekul

Ammo for the lancer is quite large though, so you're limited in how much you can use it. It is a nice weapon, but check out other vs weapon categories to see why VS complain.

P

[PS]Fool

Yes, the pulsar may be more accurate..but why dose that matter if you cant dammage anythin ? :eek:

B

bone_idle

Whats the weapon that ignores your armour and wipes your health away in seconds. GIVF.

And yes the Vanu anti vehicle. Is pretty evil to be on the end of. Hits very hard and fast.

I'm sure the yanks cant play fps's at all. All you read on the planetside forums are Vanu weapons are shite. boost our guns.

I just hope the SOE dev team dont read the forums much. If they listen to the yanks the game will die.

P

[PS]Fool

As i understood it, they only wanted a pulsar boost..which even terran have to admit is fair.

U

Uriron

Nerf jackhammers...

There I got it out of my system, those things hurt...a lot, 2 hits and I'm down :( if only I could reach f2 faster...

D

Deadmanwalking

You deserve to be shot..

Purely for the reason that its turning into the offical PS forums. "DEVS READ THIS: NERF JACKHAMMER BECAUSE IT KILLED ME"

"I AM GOD LET ME ADVISE DEV TEAM"

etc etc

P

[PS]Mung

Yes, lets nerf all weapons, 'cos they all kill people.

I don't want to be killed, ergo, nerf all weapons.
And nerf vehicles too, 'cos the kill me by running me over.
Nerf gravity, 'cos it hurts me when I fall off a tower.
Nerf water ..etc...etc...etc...

B

bone_idle

I didnt mention nerf anything. If you like the weapon another empire is using. Spec into your equivalent of it and pinch it from dead VS/NC bags on the floor.

I had a stock of jackhammers with ammo until i found out that its a heavy weapon cert. 4 cert points :( .

I dont think any weapons need boosting or nerfing. Its fine as it is. Its pretty even on 1 on 1 fights. Sometimes i could win sometimes the other way around. Just luck of the draw (or lag).

R

Release

The Jackhammer isnt to bad, just gotta stay at a distance, because close range they are bloody evil :/

Users who are viewing this thread