Uthgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Hey monkey arms :)

I am pretty sure the FH gang has a guild called something like Camelot Unchained on mid

Yea i saw something about that guild here on the forums but didn't get an invite yesterday ;( It's really really boring to xp alone. Guild chat spam would be nice to have since i left the default guild cause of all spam from idiots who thinks they know it all...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ill pop on now and get you an invite and theres a teamspeak once you get in the guild Everz:)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I've joined Camelot Unchained along with Diabloman :)

If any of you want to chat or what ever... my character names are Dirtyshadow / Dirtyhands / Dirtysongs / Dirtydotty / Dirtybum hehe think you got the gist of it :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Amphrax that on Uthgard? might play if theres peeps to play with, tho what realm u all on

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Might give it a go tomorrow. How would you spec a shaman for xp'ing? Go full aug to get groups or put some in mend/cave?

And what BGs should I hit? Are they all active?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Braemar/Wilton are pretty dead, worth a look if you feel like it whilst lvling but not worth sticking around for and certainly not worth gearing for. Thidranki on the other hand is pretty much a must, as it would seem most expect you to atleast cap there (4L2) before hitting OF and joining groups

As for action in Thidranki, it literally changes every 10minutes :p can be dead and then suddenly enough action to get 20k rp in 30mins, then dead, etc.

CorNokZ

Cheers mate. I understand that the levels of BGs are different on Uthgard than on live, ie. Thidranki is level 45-49 or something? What are Braemar and Wilton?

As what goes for leveling a shaman, is that safe bet just going full aug and hoping to get groups or will I end up regretting that?

Everz

FH is my second home
Cheers mate. I understand that the levels of BGs are different on Uthgard than on live, ie. Thidranki is level 45-49 or something? What are Braemar and Wilton?

As what goes for leveling a shaman, is that safe bet just going full aug and hoping to get groups or will I end up regretting that?

If we can sneak 3 accs each on, fancy a team SM?

Everz

FH is my second home
haha, doubt I can run three mate. Can do two on a cold day

3 sm, 1 pac, 1 sham could be funny, just need to know where the 'cams' are.

And, I need to remember how to box, but would beat the grindfest :\.

Gwadien

Brae is 20-35 wilton is 35-43 and thid is 44-49.

As for sham id go heavy aug for sure, theres much debate over cave or mend, personally id go mend cos healers dont have infinite mana like on live so the backup is nice, and pbaoe desiese is over rated imo up to you though henneh.

Everz

FH is my second home
Brae is 20-35 wilton is 35-43 and thid is 44-49.

As for sham id go heavy aug for sure, theres much debate over cave or mend, personally id go mend cos healers dont have infinite mana like on live so the backup is nice, and pbaoe desiese is over rated imo up to you though henneh.

da faq game you play?

CorNokZ

pbae disease is overrated? Last I checked, that shit killed in OF due to slow cast speeds and only single target cures existed?

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
corn i might pop online tonight if you want to team up with my warrior?

CorNokZ

Sure mate. Seems like all I'll be doing is buffing, keeping end up and the casual heal while you smash your keyboard.. Sounds fair to me :p

Gwadien

As I said its opinions when I play my sham I find I can cast everything I need to whilst keeping in range of the dps and kiting anything that comes my way, When I ran pbaoe desiese I found myself getting purposely close to enemy dps in order to land it. Dont be fooled, this isnt completely OF theres alot of different stuff still.

Oh, and don't forget, you've still got buffshears, personally, I just find having a shaman who perma buffshears and assist diseases is a shit lot more helpful than someone who aoe dots + diseases perma breaking mezzes.

Since I run a regular RM in a group, it's nice to see the enemy purge a NS, then you mezz them, it's not so fun when your Sham is like 'IM PART CAVE SPEC I AOE DOT ERRYTING!'

Last edited:

CorNokZ

Told the GF that I'd spent some time today updating my resume and write some applications for internships. Logging in now to create my shaman ;)

Hit me up on Corn-"something"

Gwadien

Told the GF that I'd spent some time today updating my resume and write some applications for internships. Logging in now to create my shaman ;)

Hit me up on Corn-"something"

I told your gf the same thing last night.

CorNokZ

Decided to go with the name Guldveig. Almost level four by now. When can I start doing tasks?

Gwadien

Decided to go with the name Guldveig. Almost level four by now. When can I start doing tasks?

Jordheim tasks? Start at 1 to 20, but you can't do them all the time now, im not sure about killtasks.

Gwadien

How do I start the jordheim tasks? Just wanna get to level5 asap

Go up to anyone in Jord and do /task - thing is, you only get like 1-2-3-4-5 at low level, so it's not really worth it.

CorNokZ

I think that I saw some kinda map or program of Jordheim with all the NPCs already plotted in making it easier to do the quests..?

Edit. Google <3 no homo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom