Uthgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gwadien and I were talking about joining you guys on hib. What classes do you need, besides the +1 ranger for Soul's stealth zerg? :p

CorNokZ

Probs gonna stick to mid for now. The shaman is growing on me and I just dinged it level22 tonight :)

hartcheur

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,
Found out about Uthgard last week. Use to have a RR6 zerker but left soon after ToA release.
Started a zerker earlier today and got to level 7, would be happy to join the guild if possible :D
Playing at US hours. Name is Fitzgerald, see you in game.

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
Thinking of starting a toon on Uth/Hib any guild that i can join that is active? Thanks

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Dysfuntional - look us up its Me/gravediggah/douglas/soulbow/Durrell/spike n some others

CorNokZ

Hi guys,
Found out about Uthgard last week. Use to have a RR6 zerker but left soon after ToA release.
Started a zerker earlier today and got to level 7, would be happy to join the guild if possible :D
Playing at US hours. Name is Fitzgerald, see you in game.

Pm anyone in Camelot Unchained and ask for an invite telling them who you are, what you used to play etc. I'm sure you will get an invite.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
any casual guilds on hib from here? be nice to have some peeps to chat with when i log in every now and again

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
any casual guilds on hib from here? be nice to have some peeps to chat with when i log in every now and again
try Dysfunctional on Hib got few old players from Excalibur like Gravedigger/Douglas etc

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
I've joined Camelot Unchained along with Diabloman :)

If any of you want to chat or what ever... my character names are Dirtyshadow / Dirtyhands / Dirtysongs / Dirtydotty / Dirtybum hehe think you got the gist of it :D
BIG thanks for the invite to Camelot Unchained,
after an 8year absence it feels good to be back in Midgard :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom