Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I find it increasingly worrying that you see that all hope is gone....
When America wake up today it will automatically be a better country - Trump may have had worked on some policies that were absolutely part of a republican agenda BUT his attitude, lack of empathy, lack
of knowledge, desire to generate a deeper divide in the country along with his deliberate intent on increasing the level of fear and anxiety some white people still have of anything non white to a point where they go to Washington and rampage through the Capitol like a bunch of rabid hyenas ruined anything positive he achieved during the last four years..... the best thing for everyone now is to move along and work to undo the bad policies he put in place.

Not to forget his main thing was to create lies, misinformation and be quite deceitful.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
She asked if someone could put Bernie in her iconic photograph. They did.

1611241330839.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
This is very amusing.... @Job his hardcore supporters have realised that trumpywumpy was all mouth and absolutey no trousers what so ever....Proud Boys renounce Trump

@Job is absolutely gutted the arse has fallen out of it all, it's hilarious. His favourite giant orange fuckwit has dropped his support and shown himself to be what he is, a chancer and ultimately a coward that has not got the balls to back his words up. A complete failure.

@Job mate, it's over :D Yeh man is hopefully going to prison.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

MAGA should be properly understood as the product of a bored and restless middle class.

I already made this point. However, it's the squeezed middle. A middle who see their prospects narrowing, their pensions being eroded, their jobs becoming less secure and their wealth being taxed whilst the super-rich run away with it.

The middle are getting closer to the poorer and further from the rich.

So yeah. Comment supports what I've been saying for ages.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
This is very amusing.... @Job his hardcore supporters have realised that trumpywumpy was all mouth and absolutey no trousers what so ever....Proud Boys renounce Trump

It's a gift that keeps on giving.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sorry ,too busy watching the industrial grade fawning going on.

Where do we go? has bullshit virtual signalling, political theatre won?
It surely has here.
It takes a very special level of denial to buy into this farce , considering what you know, considering how youve had to supress that last ounce of critical thinking that youve have sold so cheaply.

Last year Kamala Harris said to Bidens face that she believed the women who accused him of sexual assault, I posted a video of him praising border wall building and prosecuting people who employ illegal immigrants, you just put it to bed dont you.
Why is he any better than Trump?
What part of his political career gives him the credentials to be this messiah?
He a career politician who will say any shit to anyone to grab power without a scrap of personal integrity to any cause.

Trump said he could shoot someone in the street and lose no votes.
Well the democrats have proven they could do that and everyone watching would truly believe it hadnt happened even while watching.

Apparently the world was breathless listening to the young black girl reading out a poem that included the capitol riot , but completely forgot weeks of country dividing blm riots.
Give it 6 months and if hes still alive people will be be wishing for Trump back.

Job

Quite incredibly this made it to reddit front page.
There is some hope.

tvivtuv6eoc61.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Quite incredibly this made it to reddit front page.
There is some hope.

tvivtuv6eoc61.jpg
Which sub? You know reddit's "front page" is tailored to each user, depending on which subs (outside of the defaults) they're subscribed to, right?

Job

I was in private mode so must have been a default.
Cant find it now because of that.

Anyway watching loose women today and all the white presenters were falling over each other to announce how fantastic it was, what a beautiful day for america...after the horror of the past four years.
And it took the black woman...who by default is allowed to discuss things outside of the virtue..to point out 75m people voted for Trump and that nothings really changed.

You could see that mix of 'thats uncomfortable, but she said it , so thats OK, but I dont know whats right to say next.'
Followed by that painfull stepping around a minefield style reply.
'Yes......'
All hoping she'll carry on and save them from crashing their careers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So between shaking your fists at clouds and getting yourself confused on the internet, you have time to watch (and seemingly willing to watch) loose women.

Interesting.

Job

Mary Beards zoom meeting program with other hopeless liberal academics , trendy journalists and cartoonists.

The young girl political cartoonist nailed it.

'Its going to be very difficult for me to be critical of Biden'
Well go get another job then.

Theyre selling it as a discussion about succession, but really they just wanted to show how clever they could be about hating Trump.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can imagine how your kind have a problem with Mary Beard.

She probably frightens you with long words and facts. She probably left primary school better educated than you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
She is one of the people on my list of people that I would like to spend a weekend with snowed in at a pub.

She does a load of BBC documentaries that sadly get pushed straight to IPlayer, when they really ought to be prime time. Very accessible and very knowledgable, she also writes some great books, I highly recommend
View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/SPQR-History-Professor-Mary-Beard/dp/1846683807

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom