Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The only desperation I'm seeing is you crowbar-ing a pop at Biden in whenever you can. It's getting a bit weird.
Calling bullshit.

If the Tory cabinet were wearing masks but sat shoulder-to-shoulder you (and the whole country) would be up in arms.

Tell me that's not true.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
[
Reckless behaviour will become calculated risks.
Seperating children at borders will become immigrant child family management procedures
Racist wall building will become border integrity construction
Supporting BLM will become suppression of non white extremism.
Cities overun by tent cities will become semi temporary alternative housing for people suffering from racism.
oh do shut up

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
oh do shut up
To be fair @Yoni - @Job has just given us a list of things that we can measure the Democrats on that he thinks are important.

Come the end of Biden's first term we can point at this and go "done" or "not done".

Thanks Job. You've stuck your neck out for the first time ever. Accidentally, I think, but there you go. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You do realise @Job that if you post anything by that pasty bitch that you're only making yourself look like more of a prick?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair, they are not completely ignoring BLM, they have given them a whole road to boo Trump from.

View: https://youtu.be/05zrtn3owuw

Is she so stupid that she compares literally beating people to death inside the capitol with playing music on a sound system?

Actually, don't worry, we already know the answer. She's one of your kind...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No, actually shes a bastion of sanity in the alternative reality we are experiencing.
But apart from that , her point is that blm rioting caused 49 odd deaths, millions of dollars of damage, destroyed lives and split the country in two.
But they support the dems so they get a little superficial bite of the pie while being ignored in reality beacuse once their votes have been counted they will be fucked off till next election, because they are batshit commie marxists.

The dems literaly destroyed half the countries trust in them just to get enough votes to get over the line.

They ARE the problem...THEY caused it all.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No, actually shes a bastion of sanity in the alternative reality we are experiencing.
But apart from that , her point is that blm rioting caused 49 odd deaths, millions of dollars of damage, destroyed lives and split the country in two.
But they support the dems so they get a little superficial bite of the pie while being ignored in reality beacuse once their votes have been counted they will be fucked off till next election, because they are batshit commie marxists.

The dems literaly destroyed half the countries trust in them just to get enough votes to get over the line.

Been waiting for some gold for my signature.

Oh, and BLM rioting didn't get as much coverage & prosecutions because they were destroying their own neighbourhoods, whereas the Capitol rioters did the same at the Capitol and is perceived as a much more serious crime.

Which I agree with you, yes, is pretty fucked up. But that isn't the point you're making is it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Your impotent misguided rage gets funnier by the day. Sort of desperate. Running out of echo chambers?

I hope a black fella moves in next door to you, that would be amazing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I love the name wankpuffin. He kind of walks like a puffin and is a proper wanker.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Calling bullshit.

If the Tory cabinet were wearing masks but sat shoulder-to-shoulder you (and the whole country) would be up in arms.

Tell me that's not true.
They were outside, you took a still from a video shot through a telephoto lens (which compresses depth) from at least 100ft away (which compresses depth more). During the ceremony they were wearing masks at every moment unless they were at the lectern or near the lectern waiting to do a bit, the lectern was wiped down between every speaker. I had CNN up on a second monitor (so I was probably 60% paying attention to it) from when all the ex-presidents started coming out onto the Capitol balcony bit and the mask-wearing was total from what I saw and when they were sitting they weren't "shoulder-to-shoulder". I don't know the specific guidelines in the US but if they'd been indoors I bet they'd have behaved differently.

One of the red tops put out a video of Matt Hancock walking through a crowded park without his mask on at the weekend and even I thought "oh come on, give it a rest". Matt fucking Hancock!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
140766316_10159323174939574_7723089911887321034_n.jpg

No real reason and I have no idea when it was taken but stupid/confused looking orange twat shouting at nothing in particular sums up his presidency.

I can see why @Job is so much up his arse.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I reckon republicans might go for Trump in the senate to block him from becoming president again of his own party.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
1611184661163.png

This is probably the best political fuck you photo ever taken.

(He's signing executive orders U-turning Trump's shit)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Citizens of Paris lol, yes this is purely for benefit of Parisians

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I mean, he must know that its bullshit surely... Just trolling to get support of Trumps dumber base
Gotta be. What I don't understand is why make yourself look like a twat.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kind of jealous of the Americans now, a leader that offers hope.

We're stuck with the Tories and still no real opposition, Starmer and co should be giving the Tories a proper shoeing but are just sat there, for whatever reason.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..no.
We have just lost all hope.
The machine has just reclaimed the high ground with a grey man devoid of any purpose or ideology outside of its bidding.
The Guardian has nailed it by stating that hes going to be a normal president.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What were you hoping for @Job.

Serious question. Just a short list of three or four things.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
No..no.
We have just lost all hope.
The machine has just reclaimed the high ground with a grey man devoid of any purpose or ideology outside of its bidding.
The Guardian has nailed it by stating that hes going to be a normal president.
I find it increasingly worrying that you see that all hope is gone....
When America wake up today it will automatically be a better country - Trump may have had worked on some policies that were absolutely part of a republican agenda BUT his attitude, lack of empathy, lack
of knowledge, desire to generate a deeper divide in the country along with his deliberate intent on increasing the level of fear and anxiety some white people still have of anything non white to a point where they go to Washington and rampage through the Capitol like a bunch of rabid hyenas ruined anything positive he achieved during the last four years..... the best thing for everyone now is to move along and work to undo the bad policies he put in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom