Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well you have to make a distinction between actual facts and blanket statements that are clearly designed to push an agenda

You certainly make loads of "blanket statements that are clearly designed to push an agenda" without any facts.
So perhaps listen to your own advice eh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe, but why so many? What is the requirement?
Why do some cyclists have 10+ bikes. Some of which could be upwards of $10,000?

Hobbies. The vast majority of people who collect guns will be really nice, with a percentage of cunts thrown in.

Whaddaya reckon @Raven? Going to go kill-ker-ayzeee when you get bored of being a massive prepper? ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But yeah, quantity of guns isn't really an issue, I have 7 atm with the most expensive being about £1500. I mostly target shoot and each gun is different.

Also mine aren't likely to kill someone, I mean they could in the wrong hands but they are pretty under powered to shoot anything but rabbits, squirrels and pigeons etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm glad you have learned how to quote. Posting less gibberish would be the next improvement.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Whilst I agree - Biden specifically has not said it - it looks like the incoming administration has said it.

TBH - the US' rate of vaccination is pretty good. If there's "no plan" then it shows that healthcare professionals are doing their job without direction (which, frankly, they're capable of doing - get them the vaccines, the professionals know what to do).

I think that's what's happening here really - Bojo doesn't really have a plan other than "these are the priorities" (as SAGE came up with) and "get healthcare pro's the vaccines" - once that's done, the rest is down to the people on the ground.
The problem is , regardless of the details, the public now believe Trump was just playing golf and fuck all had been done.
And I'll be down the pub and semi educated people will be shaking their heads in disbelief at his utter arrogance.
The mans a monster
He should be in prison.
How could anyone vote for him, they must be evil or idiots.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The problem is , regardless of the details, the public now believe Trump was just playing golf and fuck all had been done.
And I'll be down the pub and semi educated people will be shaking their heads in disbelief at his utter arrogance.
The mans a monster
He should be in prison.
How could anyone vote for him, they must be evil or idiots.

He should have been in prison before he was even elected.

I stand by "evil or idiots" frankly - He's played Americans for fools, repeatedly, and he's still doing it. I used to cut people slack about some of his rhetoric on returning jobs to the US, but almost immediately it was demonstrably stupid (coal? fuck off) but the rest of it was always horrible, nonsensical or just downright evil. He was even bad at things he was supposed to be good at like trade.

So what are we supposed to learn from the last four years? That 77m Americans are profoundly gullible? Or 77m Americans are nasty xenophobic self-centred pieces of shit? Or 77m Americans believe in absolutely insane conspiracy theories? Take you pick, or maybe, just once, articulate what was actually good about Trump, rather than "Dems are bad"? I can literally one think of one thing; he reduced America's ongoing mission to kill as many brown people in the middle east; but even then it was purely to save money, and he made relations with Iran emphatically worse.

Job

By endlessly exaggerating and downright lying about his conduct as a president, in fact it was four years of outright war, has alienated half the country against those who suck this shit in.

Remember the first 6 months was that he couldnt read, couldnt even speak, had a sub 60 IQ, would start WW3, kill all the black people, Hilary, Pelossi, openly called for a coup against him.

This wasnt bar room talk , it was the headlines of the legacy media and it shows that thankfully there are millions of people who know its all claptrap.

Tbh it was the wall that got me, even the fucking pope chimed in.
'Building a wall...this guys fucking satan.'
No matter how many pictures you posted of the fucking wall thats already there, the one clinton built and Biden voted for, they just switched off their minds and repeated the chant.
No wall..no wall!

You could literaly stand them next to the thing , with Clinton saying.
'Yup, I built this'.
'Trump'
'No..me Clinton'

That fucking wall building Trump made you do it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
@Job, he actually incited rioting, he lied and cheated for 4 years, quite probably thanks to Russian interference. When he did finally lose the election he made shit up about voter fraud and got smacked down at every point, in the courts, even his own party said he was full of shit. He openly encouraged the nutters and Qanon weirdos. Telling them to stand by, wtf else would he expect from saying that?

He called dead soldiers losers ffs

He left office with the lowest approval rating of any President and then wasn't even man enough to attend Bidens's inauguration.

Those aren't opinions, they are actual things that happened, the man was and still is a fucking moron that did absolutely nothing for 4 years, because he had absolutely no interest in the job of being president.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
As for the wall, obviously the US has a border wall in parts as a deterrent, Trump wanted to end immigration with a wall which would never work, because he has no concept of reality.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

View: https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1352303194899165184

Oh yeah this is what I'm talking about, normal service has resumed. The US is going back to exporting democracy with dignity and grace - love to see it.

He could make this even more impressive if he was to cut half of the US's oil supply from Canada, so whilst they continue to use oil on the way to decarbonisation, they have to get it from far off lands they can destabilise with some more freedom. Oh yeah he's done that.

Fuck yeah! Good to see they're back to save the motherfucking day yeah!

DaGaffer

View: https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1352303194899165184

Oh yeah this is what I'm talking about, normal service has resumed. The US is going back to exporting democracy with dignity and grace - love to see it.

He could make this even more impressive if he was to cut half of the US's oil supply from Canada, so whilst they continue to use oil on the way to decarbonisation, they have to get it from far off lands they can destabilise with some more freedom. Oh yeah he's done that.

Fuck yeah! Good to see they're back to save the motherfucking day yeah!

Jesus Christ. There is literally nothing in the source article that talks about Biden considering a return to Iraq. Nothing. Fucking Twitter.

Job

@Job, he actually incited rioting, he lied and cheated for 4 years, quite probably thanks to Russian interference. When he did finally lose the election he made shit up about voter fraud and got smacked down at every point, in the courts, even his own party said he was full of shit. He openly encouraged the nutters and Qanon weirdos. Telling them to stand by, wtf else would he expect from saying that?

He called dead soldiers losers ffs

He left office with the lowest approval rating of any President and then wasn't even man enough to attend Bidens's inauguration.

Those aren't opinions, they are actual things that happened, the man was and still is a fucking moron that did absolutely nothing for 4 years, because he had absolutely no interest in the job of being president.
Yes, he did, but seriously after 4 years of utter steaming bullshit being paraded around as truth, its no surprise he eventually did.
It would have been better if he hadnt, but the truth doesnt matter any more anyway.

Bodhi

Unlike Trump who believes in creating the conditions for war at home.

I'd say until people figure out that Trump was symptom of the state the US was in in 2015, rather than the cause, all the issues that led to his election will just come back, and you'll end up with Trump with knobs on.

DaGaffer

By endlessly exaggerating and downright lying about his conduct as a president, in fact it was four years of outright war, has alienated half the country against those who suck this shit in.

Remember the first 6 months was that he couldnt read, couldnt even speak, had a sub 60 IQ, would start WW3, kill all the black people, Hilary, Pelossi, openly called for a coup against him.

This wasnt bar room talk , it was the headlines of the legacy media and it shows that thankfully there are millions of people who know its all claptrap.

Tbh it was the wall that got me, even the fucking pope chimed in.
'Building a wall...this guys fucking satan.'
No matter how many pictures you posted of the fucking wall thats already there, the one clinton built and Biden voted for, they just switched off their minds and repeated the chant.
No wall..no wall!

You could literaly stand them next to the thing , with Clinton saying.
'Yup, I built this'.
'Trump'
'No..me Clinton'

That fucking wall building Trump made you do it.

You're still in "its all the Dems" mode. What. Did. Trump. Do. That, Was. Good? Its not a hard question

Bodhi

Jesus Christ. There is literally nothing in the source article that talks about Biden considering a return to Iraq. Nothing. Fucking Twitter.

Being reported by plenty of reputable journalists on Twitter itself, but no you're right - clearly not going to happen.

Mainly as most of their troops are stuck in a parking garage in Washington.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You're still in "its all the Dems" mode. What. Did. Trump. Do. That, Was. Good? Its not a hard question

Especially in foreign policy; isolationism isn't a good stance, history has proven that.

I don't support the US being in Iraq in the first place.

But I sure don't support abandoning Iraq after destabilising it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lost the popular vote twice, got impeached twice.

Trying to think of other good things he did. Ah yes, thats it, he lost.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Being reported by plenty of reputable journalists on Twitter itself, but no you're right - clearly not going to happen.

Mainly as most of their troops are stuck in a parking garage in Washington.
Which was mandated by Capitol Police it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom