Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They're just thrashing around, trying to create as much chaos as possible to sow seeds of doubt in the whole election process. They've got nothing and Trump is making even more of a fool of himself than usual.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I would have backed that early on but its a big nope after supporting rioting and even taking a fucking knee to it, while being backed by a media establishment that tried to blame everything else.
Conservatives will never forget democratic states defunding the police as political stunts and allowing entire city blocks to be taken over by anarchists.

Its over for a 100 years.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They can't even get being nefarious right, it's a complete shit show.

I'll give the GOP and their supporters a conspiracy theory, someone inside their organisation wants them to appear utterly useless and led by madmen.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its over for a 100 years.
I don't really understand what you're saying m8.

But just to be clear on this - nothing's ever over for 100 years because of the way humans work. The whole world'll be different in ten years and people'll be thinking about other things.

What we are on though is a slow descent into facism - the natural end state of late-stage capitalism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ugh, Monbiot article. Pass.
Ball, not man please :)

He's actually repeating me and the points I previously made (that the forum has largely ignored tbh, I think because, if correct*, it makes for an uncomfortable future reality).

*To be clear, I think it's correct - but would love it not to be the case :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I really believe that those concerned should be charged and convicted for interfering with due process ...
With him fessing up to taking $130k to lie for the GOP he technically could be given a medal for defending democracy - and at a tidy profit! ;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Actually no - it says that he is a disgusting human being who got caught.

Also my comments were aimed at those who paid him off also.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually no - it says that he is a disgusting human being who got caught.

Also my comments were aimed at those who paid him off also.
I can't read the article because: paywall...

You'd assume those who paid him would be squirming at least.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Accusing your opponents of cheating in the election without a shred of evidence is CHEATING IN THE ELECTION.

tbh

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've said it before but crippling the USPS with the sole intent of slowing down the transit of mailed ballots whilst simultaneously whining about fraud and encouraging his own supporters to vote in person (or worse, twice) is the clearest evidence of this election being rigged we'll ever see.

Job

Its hyperbole...am I allowed that.

Job

Well you can control the entire narrative, its easy to build a world where your enemy makes all the mistakes.

Democratic supporters are aghast at Trumps racism, sexism and his corona policy.

They conveniently forget he ordered the shutdown of all travel from china and was met with a wail of racism, pelossi 'i dont need a mask' arranged public asian hug ins.

The dems will put woke before everything else because that is their winning voter base and its worked.
They are there because of a massive investment is crazy fucks who want to be able to abort kids the day before birth, run cities without police, remove capatalism with no practical alternative and dream of one big hippy love in without all the old school notions of family, property ownership or responsibility.

Aoc complained that she was kept quiet, they did that because mainstream democrats would end up voting Trump at the horror of what it took to push them over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom