Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ball, not man please :)

He's actually repeating me and the points I previously made (that the forum has largely ignored tbh, I think because, if correct*, it makes for an uncomfortable future reality).

*To be clear, I think it's correct - but would love it not to be the case :(

Nah. Monbiot is so agenda-driven that he's effectively an unreliable narrator. He's only right in the "stopped clock" sense.

I have no doubt that Biden is only an improvement on Trump in the sense that he's not Trump, and that the American political system (and indeed most systems), is fundamentally broken, but at the same time I can't be arsed reading idealists jabber on about stuff that isn't going to happen, and especially Monbiot because fundamentally he just actually hates humanity.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well you can control the entire narrative, its easy to build a world where your enemy makes all the mistakes.

Democratic supporters are aghast at Trumps racism, sexism and his corona policy.

They conveniently forget he ordered the shutdown of all travel from china and was met with a wail of racism, pelossi 'i dont need a mask' arranged public asian hug ins.

The dems will put woke before everything else because that is their winning voter base and its worked.
They are there because of a massive investment is crazy fucks who want to be able to abort kids the day before birth, run cities without police, remove capatalism with no practical alternative and dream of one big hippy love in without all the old school notions of family, property ownership or responsibility.

Aoc complained that she was kept quiet, they did that because mainstream democrats would end up voting Trump at the horror of what it took to push them over the edge.

What?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The crying reaction is the greatest thing since the optimistic reaction.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ffs, the language they use is so divisive and inflammatory. They have an incoming president doing all he can to bring people together (notwithstanding how effective it'll be, at least he's using the right tone and language) and Trump and co trying to burn it all to the ground. It's like some batshit crazy scorched-earth and he's doing all he can to mobilise his supporters.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The right tone and language.
Yeah, that'll do it.

My mothers just sent me a txt saying her penpal from California, ,who is as liberal as fuck , voted for Trump because the democrats are fucking up her area so bad.
This woman is a just retired civilian major in the airforce.

I guess we just needed 2 million more of her.

DaGaffer

The right tone and language.
Yeah, that'll do it.

My mothers just sent me a txt saying her penpal from California, ,who is as liberal as fuck , voted for Trump because the democrats are fucking up her area so bad.
This woman is a just retired civilian major in the airforce.

I guess we just needed 2 million more of her.

What the fuck is a "civilian major"?

Gwadien

I know a bloke who knows a horse that knows a woman that knows a dog who knows a sheep who said 'bahhh'

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I knew a nutter that believed in all that shit, he got fired.

Job

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks like Trump signalling its over and planning to take on Foxnews.

He hasn't got a fucking legal leg to stand on, the only and I do mean ONLY reason he tried to cling on so much is because he'll go straight to prison once his presidential protection is removed. Just you watch, lawsuits will be piling up at his door once he's out and it only takes 1 to stick for him to get royally fucked.

Gwadien

ok not "Straight" to prison but its on the cards, if you think otherwise you're bloody daft.

Itd be nice but the reality is that the Republicans will ask Biden to pardon him in return for him conceding.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Itd be nice but the reality is that the Republicans will ask Biden to pardon him in return for him conceding.
Biden is just gonna wait it out. At worst he has to wait until dec 8. That's the date the federal law says everything *will* be done. And not being done by that date is not an option.

Gwadien

Biden is just gonna wait it out. At worst he has to wait until dec 8. That's the date the federal law says everything *will* be done. And not being done by that date is not an option.

Trump can still make a mess on his way out though and make things even more difficult for Biden, it's his only card to staying out of court and I don't think people (or Democrats) will have much opposition as the Democrats message was to normalise politics and try to make it less hostile.

If Trump decides to decline it then he's going to be shunned by the elites anyway and fall into alt right circles which won't fund his lifestyle.

DaGaffer

Even Biden can't pardon everything, and the biggest threat to Trump comes from the New York prosecutor, which isn't federal, so not in Biden's control.

Job

No he wont be going to jail.
It simply doesnt happen.

The media is bigging up a rather non event, the republicans are contesting the vote and its going forward , one by one they are failing and Trump will leave after putting in place people and conditions to support their re election and influence.
Which is normal and I very much doubt Trump has the the political knowledge himself to do this.

This is just the end game of four years of the left and its enablers...the media, to paint trump as basically hitler.
Because he has consistenly failed to actually do anything of the sort, they invented white supremacy and in the end they just started repeating the question over and over again even though it had been answered hundreds of times, solely to associate people minds with the connection.
CNN would ask it many times every day.

I know you think its fantastic but we now live in a world where elected officials can be destroyed by unelected media organisations at the push of a button, it has always gone in but now it has been industrualised and its time to consider who is actually in charge.

Who will be next in their sights?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It simply doesnt happen.

The media is bigging up a rather non event, the republicans are contesting the vote and its going forward , one by one they are failing and Trump will leave after putting in place people and conditions to support their re election and influence.
Which is normal and I very much doubt Trump has the the political knowledge himself to do this.

This is just the end game of four years of the left and its enablers...the media, to paint trump as basically hitler.
Because he has consistenly failed to actually do anything of the sort, they invented white supremacy and in the end they just started repeating the question over and over again even though it had been answered hundreds of times, solely to associate people minds with the connection.

I know you think its fantastic but we now live in a world where elected officials can be destroyed by unelected media organisations at the push of a button, it has always gone in but now it has been industrualised and its time to consider who is actually in charge.

The media reported him for being shit at his job so it's the media's fault?

Also you seem to be excluding the vast swathes of right-wing media who don't report facts.

It's a tired old record m8, give it a rest.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It simply doesnt happen.

For many, many people that don't follow American news, what Trump says and does is enough to convince them that the man is a moron that has delivered exactly nothing of what he promised 4 years ago. They have seen his rants on stage and heard him speak, they have heard all his childish excuses and allocation of blame.

He is demonstrably a fucking idiot, at best a weak, no idea president that surrounds himself with disposable sycophants, at worst he is a straight up criminal...though not a particularly clever one.

The whole Trump system is corrupt and organised by absolute mouth breathers...a press conference (well, more of a fist shake at the birds or whatever) at a garden centre carpark was basically the cherry on a farcical cake. It pretty much sums up the last 4-5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom