Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No he wont be going to jail.
It simply doesnt happen.

The media is bigging up a rather non event, the republicans are contesting the vote and its going forward , one by one they are failing and Trump will leave after putting in place people and conditions to support their re election and influence.
Which is normal and I very much doubt Trump has the the political knowledge himself to do this.

This is just the end game of four years of the left and its enablers...the media, to paint trump as basically hitler.
Because he has consistenly failed to actually do anything of the sort, they invented white supremacy and in the end they just started repeating the question over and over again even though it had been answered hundreds of times, solely to associate people minds with the connection.
CNN would ask it many times every day.

I know you think its fantastic but we now live in a world where elected officials can be destroyed by unelected media organisations at the push of a button, it has always gone in but now it has been industrualised and its time to consider who is actually in charge.

Who will be next in their sights?

'Invented white supremacy'

You even just posted a fucking article about a group that Trump supported admitting they're anti-semitic.

Come oooooooooooooonnnn

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well it worked on you, said no one with any surprise

Job

China has congratulated Biden, so were nearing the end.

Trump tv next and we will end up with a sort of UK style opposition leader via media.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Meanwhile in the real world and not an opinion:

Biden wins Georgia:

And Federal Electoral Officials reject Trump's fraud claims

This now Gives Biden 306 vs Trump's 232.

These are just the best days ever.

Gwadien

The guard sees the writing on the wall, the next stage of the internet.
A virtual political world run alongside the old school power base.

These are just the best days ever.

So again, you're advocating for a virtual civil war essentially?

View: https://youtu.be/NvgqRKYapU8

That's how you're meant to do it, get the country behind the new president because your country is more important than your ego.

Trump sure will allow a 'virtual confederacy' to be ran in his name so long as there's a donation button somewhere but he'll never actually and never really has been interested since he's unlikely to return to power.

Job

Well when youve got shit like this being creamed over on reddit, then yes its going to happen.

Lets change the law so half the country arent allowed to even have an option.
All part of the new unity I guess.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't suppose you took the time to read the article so there is little point countering your idiocy.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well when youve got shit like this being creamed over on reddit, then yes its going to happen.

Lets change the law so half the country arent allowed to even have an option.
All part of the new unity I guess.

Nothing in that article says that did you read it at all? :LOL:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's how you're meant to do it, get the country behind the new president because your country is more important than your ego.
You right behind brexit boris, right?

He called for unity IIRC.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wasn't talking about me, I'm not a political leader with millions of followers or in Trump's case, sheep.
So Starmer/Corbyn and the Lib Dems/SNP are saying back boris on brexit because unity is more important right?

Bullshit - you never stop fighting. If there is political advantage in conceding a lost cause that's why they concede.

Trump doesn't see that advantage for him. He sees the opposite.

Gwadien

So Starmer/Corbyn and the Lib Dems/SNP are saying back boris on brexit because unity is more important right?

Bullshit - you never stop fighting.

They never said let's dispute a clear election result. Also us politics is different since the losing leader usually steps back from the spot light whereas in the UK they are still leaders and have a duty to oppose.

But they've got behind Boris on Covid even though he's been slow at everything and doesnt mean he's immune to criticism.

Gwadien

Also, the whole conversation point is that Trump is running a virtual confederacy, no one has come close to that in UK politics. Corbyn could have.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Corbyn could have.
But he's too dumb and too old to realise it, so lost out on the opportunity.

As you excluded from the quote you used - politicians only concede when there is political advantage in doing so.

Trump smells a profit. It's not advantageous for him to concede. It's evidence of intellect (and also that he gives zero shits, but ...)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trump smells a profit. It's not advantageous for him to concede. It's evidence of intellect (and also that he gives zero shits, but ...)
He faces years of litigation as soon as he gets kicked out of the White House and nothing will get to him more than being known as a loser. And while he's still ranting and raving, he can get his supporters to pay his campaign debts.

I don't see intellect there, just a desperate narcissistic con man.

Job

Nothing in that article says that did you read it at all? :LOL:
Of course I read it but thanks for your condescending deflection.

All the reasons people voted for trump is what they are suggesting to stifle here, that opinion piece basically says turn the presidency into an empty shell, like the pr department of a corporation.
They are that afraid of change they want remove the ability to do it, much of trumps appeal was his willingness to break norms and hover into dictator territory.

All they want is a president too scared to cause them trouble.

Gwadien

But he's too dumb and too old to realise it, so lost out on the opportunity.

As you excluded from the quote you used - politicians only concede when there is political advantage in doing so.

What is it with you and putting everyone else on the same platform as Trump?

Corbyn isn't Trump and it was never about his ego. Sure he wanted the UK to go left and stuck around longer than he should have but it was never about his own ego.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

All the reasons people voted for trump is what they are suggesting to stifle here, that opinion piece basically says turn the presidency into an empty shell, like the pr department of a corporation.
They are that afraid of change they want remove the ability to do it, much of trumps appeal was his willingness to break norms and hover into dictator territory.

Did you read a completely different piece?

What are you on about?!

Ormorof

FH is my second home

It doesn't say that at all 🤣 it goes through a list of things that have been traditions such as revealing tax returns, declaring business interests, ensuring that president and family do not benefit from foreign states. The aim of this tradition is simply to avoid corruption and nepotism. The article suggests making this law, under the constitution, so even if we end up with another Trump style president, the personal benefit they can squeeze out of it is limited, whereas now it's just been assumed no one would be so brazen as he has been with this

It literally has nothing to do with restricting voter choice

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

In what fucking universe can you justify not revealing conflicts of interest or being able to hand out pardons to friends and family? This is banana republic stuff and has nothing to do "breaking norms" unless that's a synonym for "committing crimes".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So Trump has tweeted that Biden has won but still hasn't conceded. What a twat.

Did you see him bringing up Biden's charity apparently not using money properly for cancer research? I thought he had some fucking nerve given his charity was done for fraud because his son was stealing money from a childrens cancer charity.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He is a total sack of shit because he is deliberately inciting violence, distrust, etc. because he doesn't want to accept he lost fairly to sleepy Joe.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He is a total sack of shit because he is deliberately inciting violence, distrust, etc. because he doesn't want to accept he lost fairly to sleepy Joe.

God I hope he gets prosecuted to fuck after January... he prob won't but I hope he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom