US - Classic Cluster

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I think about only 10% of the EU DAOC base is from the English speaking servers. Its not really going to make a dent if a few people go over to the US.

OldNick

Fledgling Freddie
If theres any old school prydwen players that vaguely remember me or Seven and you start mid on US classics shoot me a PM.

The guild I am in over there is mainly Euro based.( Sleeping Dragons)

US Classic is still a very lively server, just need a few zerg orientated Mids so we can show the hibs and albs that mids can live longer than 35 seconds in a fight.

Nick

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
OldNick said:
If theres any old school prydwen players that vaguely remember me or Seven and you start mid on US classics shoot me a PM.

US Classic is still a very lively server, just need a few zerg orientated Mids so we can show the hibs and albs that mids can live longer than 35 seconds in a fight.

Nick

Hell yeah, I was Feryl the theurg in the old days, grouped with you alot back then - but alas im a hibby now.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I remember Old Nick :)

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
OldNick said:

Nick

I remember Seven, that time i was in Order of the Knight Templars as Byron TheSinger.

Allready readed on Vnboards that Sleeping Dragons is an Euro based guild. Iam abit bored of Albion/Gareth atm so i rolled a Hunter on Mid/Ector, servers down atm so i pm one of you tommorrow for an invite :)

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
Yes cos the best way to increase population on the UK servers is to move to teh US ones!

People moving to the us servers will only reduce money coming into GOA and reduce the quality of service to the people who play on the eu servers.

I didnt want to give up my SB on Glastonbury, but the population forced me to move to US classic.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Oldleaf said:
I didnt want to give up my SB on Glastonbury, but the population forced me to move to US classic.

At the end of the day you are going to have 50x more fun than you are playing glastonbury, They release Glastonbury 1 month later TOA nerf after that the population kept going down until the french fucks killed it

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
havnt been on recently due to work but will try catch up soon not that it will be that hard many groups around :england:

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
think im going to give this a try, going to play a Spiritmaster on mid should be a laugh :)

legar

Loyal Freddie
can we /level on these servers yet? might roll a SB on mid aswell :) for some new pre-45 bg fun

Case

Fledgling Freddie
We're opening limited recruitment on Gareth/Hib. Anyone who wishes to join us over there though needs to be aware we already have a set group so there will be limited chances to join that group.

Anyone who wants to join us post on www.therigante.co.uk under recruitment with your details and we will be in touch. Only self sufficent, friendly and helpful people who play for fun should apply with preference to people we already know.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
legar said:
can we /level on these servers yet? might roll a SB on mid aswell :) for some new pre-45 bg fun

There is no /level on classic servers - thank god :) low levels are good fun, plenty of people around to group with. Now is a great time as many are rolling cows

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL just rolled on alb/lamo, 2 kills for lvl 2, havnt laughed so hard in ages.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Just left my guild today due to there is none EU players,so im useally only one online :( Ill try get in Sleeping dragons as well as i know i a few ppl there

jedspeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see some eu people playing u.s going to open my acct to night.
At min have 5-lv50s and a lgm sc on alb is there anyone on there in a eu guild ?
Or best for me to start all over on mid if alot more there ?
Thats if sleeping dragons r looking for people :)

Be happy to do anything as be nice to have people playing my time zone

Gins

Loyal Freddie
woot @ US'ers...
just got me a 14day trial last week, played SM a bit to 15, servers went down yesterday, when they got back up i found 1P in my account and a free level..

cheers for that, will help me verry much as i started from scrap :drink:

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Gins said:
woot @ US'ers...
just got me a 14day trial last week, played SM a bit to 15, servers went down yesterday, when they got back up i found 1P in my account and a free level..

cheers for that, will help me verry much as i started from scrap :drink:

nice :)

Gins

Loyal Freddie
legar said:
1 plat for what? i didnt get 1 plat :)

For nothing, just found it on my SM along with the free level i should't be getting yet ;p

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Tilda said:
nobody did, ignore him.

its really true tho, why would i make that up? :/ check the us boards more ppl got something, there were mids with an armsman pole weapon etc..

Lagas said:
just resubbed my us accnt yesterday n activated lotm... just need to dl the it now :( made myself a lil kobbie sham on mid/ector... anyone got any suggestions for euro based guilds? or anyone wanna sort a guild/grp?

btw: samaroon, if u need a sorc or anything for fun grping or anything just lemme know got a toaed low rr one on lance aswell :)

Jah sure, whats the name of your chars etc over at Lance? :]

Tilda

Gins said:
its really true tho, why would i make that up? :/ check the us boards more ppl got something, there were mids with an armsman pole weapon etc..

nobody i've spoken to has had anything, so my initial conclusion is windup merchant. If mids were getting alb pole arms, it strikes me that it sounds pretty similar to the prydwen incedent.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Tilda said:
nobody i've spoken to has had anything, so my initial conclusion is windup merchant. If mids were getting alb pole arms, it strikes me that it sounds pretty similar to the prydwen incedent.

Well i'm not gonna leave my sleep over it if you don't believe me, but its really the truth. Just thought it was strange enough to mention it here on the boards thats all..

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
10 day free reopening of account... I've rolled on Gareth - Alb, if anyone cares :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom