US - Classic Cluster

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Vulcan said:
Yeea a few of us from Hib have rolled toons on Mid Merlin server and are leveling up atm its insanly busy compared to Excali, were looking forward to getting into the rvr scene.

If ya wanna join us look up anyone in thge Celtic Llaw guild were looking fer someone to play a Thane XD

my main is on merlin :)

got access to about any class if you need any help :)

Tilda

Succi said:
im pretty busy with uni work , set some times. you levelling in a grp ? what lvl?

Me too :p Give me your msn!
Was in a group thismorning, am lvl 27 now xD

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Im on hib atm with rigante. Making a set rvr group, sounds like we will see you out there :D

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Vulcan said:
were looking forward to getting into the rvr scene.

RvR is confined to the bridges on merlin. But then thats true on most servers.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Is anyone interested in the idea of starting an xp group on Midgard? With some spirit weak camps in SI, it could fly by.

Tilda

Did you totally ignore half the posts in the thread discussing the current mid xp group?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
This is the only post related to a Mid XP group. They have already started, and only require a Thane. What good would that be to me, unless I happen to have a Thane at the level their XP group is currently at? I did read the thread before posting.

Vulcan said:
Yeea a few of us from Hib have rolled toons on Mid Merlin server and are leveling up atm its insanly busy compared to Excali, were looking forward to getting into the rvr scene.

If ya wanna join us look up anyone in thge Celtic Llaw guild were looking fer someone to play a Thane XD

Tilda

No, the very first post is regarding a mid/classic xp group :p Indeed most of the first page and a bit is related to it. If your interested PM Hubix, or log onto a classic server and pm me :p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
This is the only post related to a Mid XP group. They have already started, and only require a Thane. What good would that be to me, unless I happen to have a Thane at the level their XP group is currently at? I did read the thread before posting.

we are level 40 now , and only after two nights of xp.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
gd u can pl my lowbie then ;c

well at the moment we have ; healer , healer , shammy , sm , 2 zerk , 2warrior , 2 valk , bd , and i suppose we just need skald :D

its going well, i think the guys here are enjoying it again like myself. we went into rvr last night, and it was prob the funniest thing we have done in the last three years, it was like going back to the very start of rvr. we managed to kill one level 50 before an alb fg sos'd into us ^^

drop me a pm here or post on our guild forum ever and see how things are going.

http://celticllaw.myfastforum.org/

Everz

FH is my second home
prodical said:
well at the moment we have ; healer , healer , shammy , sm , 2 zerk , 2warrior , 2 valk , bd , and i suppose we just need skald :D

its going well, i think the guys here are enjoying it again like myself. we went into rvr last night, and it was prob the funniest thing we have done in the last three years, it was like going back to the very start of rvr. we managed to kill one level 50 before an alb fg sos'd into us ^^

drop me a pm here or post on our guild forum ever and see how things are going.

http://celticllaw.myfastforum.org/

aight will do.. but why couldnt you roll caerleon , i got all my 50s there :mad:, ps skald is needed? i'll roll asap xDD

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
lovely. My daoc is up and running now :) I wish I could have fixed it a little earlier.

Darkomen

Fledgling Freddie
If any set grp / guild needs more players for missing spot, lemme know. I'll play about anything but cleric :D

cuNio

Fledgling Freddie
does us have a board like FH?

THey got VN and catacombs, but they suck imo :)

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, I am gonna start playing DAoC again and want to go to USA servs. Erm can I just download the 14 free day trial and buy a cd key online?. As Amazon wanted 27$ just to ship me DAoC =///
I wanna play on a cluster serv, any particular name of serv and any guilds there?. Wanna join Mids

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Delrith said:
Hey guys, I am gonna start playing DAoC again and want to go to USA servs. Erm can I just download the 14 free day trial and buy a cd key online?. As Amazon wanted 27$ just to ship me DAoC =///
I wanna play on a cluster serv, any particular name of serv and any guilds there?. Wanna join Mids

If you click on new account above login you can sign up for the 14 days free trail here is a trail CD key

HQPW1QA-W8IMQ1B-M71E7DJ-BYUNQDD-MA7TAWY

after that when you log in you can click on account information then buy your expansions online if you wish to do so. :)

you get 14 days free trail using Classic/SI/TOA and you can buy Catacombs/Darkness/LoTm for $39.99 for all 3, like a low price offer atm works out about 21 pound.

Starting at a low lvl and lvling again classic server Gareth/Lamerok/Ector would proberly be best but if u want to play a TOA server then try merlin.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
If you click on new account above login you can sign up for the 14 days free trail here is a trail CD key

HQPW1QA-W8IMQ1B-M71E7DJ-BYUNQDD-MA7TAWY

after that when you log in you can click on account information then buy your expansions online if you wish to do so. :)

you get 14 days free trail using Classic/SI/TOA and you can buy Catacombs/Darkness/LoTm for $39.99 for all 3, like a low price offer atm works out about 21 pound.

Starting at a low lvl and lvling again classic server Gareth/Lamerok/Ector would proberly be best but if u want to play a TOA server then try merlin.

Nah, I dont wanna try ToA, as it was what made me quit over here. I just got to 88% of the trial download done and it stopped >.< lol. Gonna leave the pc on overnight dling it again =/

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
Delrith said:
Nah, I dont wanna try ToA, as it was what made me quit over here. I just got to 88% of the trial download done and it stopped >.< lol. Gonna leave the pc on overnight dling it again =/

If the download fails again , you can install from your Euro disc and change the " update.dat "file to read the following

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/labyrinth/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/labyrinth/mpatch.dat

( change the labyrinth part to whichever expansion your getting , ie " atlantis / catacombs / darkness " etc )

Then just patch your client to US version that way .
Its what i did without any problems .

Tilda

expansions up to and including toa are free.
catas will be free soon.
If I were you i'd just use the trial, and see whats happening by the time you reach 45 or so. If catas isn't free by then, then mabey buy it, and DR/lotm but otherwise if you buy it, they might make it free next week = waste :D

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
I have made a char on mid/classic then, erm, he is level 6 at the mo, just about to go to work. If there are any guilds (hubix did you start one?) that I could join let me know, and which ever class is needed (i'm a viking) ill roll.

legar

Loyal Freddie
im in the 49 bg aswell, levelling to 48 tonight so look me up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom