US - Classic Cluster

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
Well im thinking of moving there, was wondering if anyone was interested in joining me. I am not botherd about a realm just want a few people to start with maybe xp to 50 with. reply here if your interested or alrdy play there.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
bloodomen is there atm on albion, but ive gave him a fortnight so he'll be back soon :p

nah he says its great, and tbh it does sound fun.....large pop

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
join the mids, they are alot fewer than hib/alb.

but then again, we are able to play all 3 realms at the ckuster with 3 servers.

ofc I cant dictate what to do, I choose alb because I have friends there :eek:

and btw, from tuesday with LotM release, they move double exp bonus to SI

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
dont join albs,too many of them and they wont leave Nottmor if they are less then 5 fg on stick..but they are good rps :)

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
well we have rolled midgard, we are 6 people atm, Valk/Svg/Warrior/Healer/Healer/Shaman
we currently search skald and a RM :)

send me if interested

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, sounds interesting. Might reroll there if EU sucks when/if I return.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I was playing on this server until I quit a few months ago and it's really busy, lots of people xping at all levels and a good mixture of newbs/pros. Was the most fun I had had in since retail really :) Final battleground is always action packed. Tempted to renew and xp something else, was getting a bit tired of my 44 bain after they made the taunt interruptable. :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I renewed my US account for a laugh, have a rr6 druid there, I saw there were a few people from lamorak's haydays who still remember me and getting a group was no problem.

However.

Dont expect clean fights. It seems like everyone's adding on sight there, we also saw 2 fg mids on stick (something like NP in OF).

Relic situation atm signifies that mids and hibs dominate the field, so rolling alb as a set group i think will be far better.

As someone said however is no biggie as you can try all 3 realms with the servers there.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Relic situation atm signifies that mids and hibs dominate the field, so rolling alb as a set group i think will be far better.

Honestly whenever I have logged in there is normally 5-6 fg of albs charging around on stick destroying whatever they see.

The quality of the play in most groups is also absolutely abysmal, There is a reasonable solo scene but visibles solo will really struggle.

The cluster is a far cry from the early days of classic lamorak.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:

albs had 3 str relics up until tonight

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Relic situation atm signifies that mids and hibs dominate the field, so rolling alb as a set group i think will be far better

your so clueless...this weekend AND the last few weeks i havent seen albs run in 1 fg,rather 3-5 fg on stick:m00:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Fiver said:
your so clueless...this weekend AND the last few weeks i havent seen albs run in 1 fg,rather 3-5 fg on stick:m00:

You're such an idiot if you can't read that I just reactivated the account!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone knows of a nice Hib guild I would be interested in joining, I've played the game since forever and have played a ranger, animist, druid, spiritmaster, warlock, bonedancer, shaman, thane, skald, savage, shadowblade and heretic in endgame RvR - currently I am on Gareth.

PM me if you know of any good guilds please. :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
i like the cluster, the alb scene is a bit zergy (but so is hib), mid seem to have the most hard core pvper atm but for few months ago it was alb and before that it was hib.

now that you can play all 3 realms on the cluster, make the situation change often.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I am playing on US classic now, its great.

LOADS of people with a great level spread, I was in RVR fights at L5!!!

Just been running around thid in a random group and its just like it was about 3 years ago.

I got a L24 dark sm called Beeboppe Aloola

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Any mids that join give me a shout, in the same guild as Fiver on there "Dragon Knights of Old". GM is nice, guild isn't anal about you being l33t and frankly they're just there for a laugh.

More EU/FH people would be nice as it's got an unfair US/EU population at the moment! I'm there on my Warlock Xaruss. Although I reckon we'd jump ship if we found a decent EU based guild :D

Lots of fun, double XP makes leveling insanely fast and it's double money too.. so you're rarely in trouble getting new gear.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Marcus75 said:
If anyone knows of a nice Hib guild I would be interested in joining, I've played the game since forever and have played a ranger, animist, druid, spiritmaster, warlock, bonedancer, shaman, thane, skald, savage, shadowblade and heretic in endgame RvR - currently I am on Gareth.

PM me if you know of any good guilds please. :)

PM Emerald Order and ask for meg or one of the officers
Nice friendly guild I joined on starting hib

Pretty much an open door on recruitment, and quite a few euro players in guild already
Its also part of the biggest Hib Alliance, so groups, champ levels, epics, DS runs are no problem

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Any mids that join give me a shout, in the same guild as Fiver on there "Dragon Knights of Old". GM is nice, guild isn't anal about you being l33t and frankly they're just there for a laugh.

More EU/FH people would be nice as it's got an unfair US/EU population at the moment! I'm there on my Warlock Xaruss. Although I reckon we'd jump ship if we found a decent EU based guild :D

Lots of fun, double XP makes leveling insanely fast and it's double money too.. so you're rarely in trouble getting new gear.

I am in that guild as well :england:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Has anybody tried the US 14 day trial? I'm just downloading it so that I have the client (as I threw my discs away ages ago) but some friends want to test the game for 14 days and I was wondering if there are restrictions on what server you can play on, and once the trial expires what happens then?

Basically what does the 14 day trial allow you to do?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
Has anybody tried the US 14 day trial? I'm just downloading it so that I have the client (as I threw my discs away ages ago) but some friends want to test the game for 14 days and I was wondering if there are restrictions on what server you can play on, and once the trial expires what happens then?

Basically what does the 14 day trial allow you to do?

Play for 14 days ;)

You'll have access to classic/si classes
and you'll want to xp in SI zones as thats were the double xp is atm
you'll have access to thid also

everything you'll want to form a good impression of the server

after the 14 days are up
goto the subs button in the login window and you'll can resub and buy expansions

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Can you play on any server then? Also, what engine does the trial use? Can you not visit catacombs/DR zones?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
i downloaded latest patch but the client sticks on the load screen and just says "press esc to exit". wasuppppp ?

Tilda

you dont have mino expansion?
your logging into a DR/Catas zone with a lower number expansion?
Try repatching with a full file check, or logging in on different charachters/servers, or without a pre-set charachter.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
So what do all of those with LOTM expansion think of it ?

My oppinion..

1. Extremly laggy!

2. Labyrinth reminds me of TOA..dont know why :eek7:

3. Realm points in the Labyrinth is insane,some how they gave them a boost. Ive got 108k in 4 hours or so...

4. Albs/Hibs try run in 1 fg..its fun :m00:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
check attatchment , same happenes when in DR client

it isnt even trying to connect

Attachments

• tt.JPG
    tt.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 49

Tilda

Try a reinstall or full file check, or try deleting your game.dll and then repatching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom