US - Classic Cluster

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
The low level RvR is frightingly addictive! I've never know such a dangerous quest as the one to retrieve the sword from the middle of the RvR dungeon. The first time I got jumped, I needed to change my underwear!

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Know what you mean Jeremiah - there's a level 3 quest from Cotswold village which sends you into the 1-4 RvR dungeon, you have to reach the centre statue and touch it. Went down there not actually realising it was an RvR dungeon, got jumped by a Norseman and Dorf. Went down there a second time, and after a bit of waving, cheering, pointing and bowing they let me through :D

Rolling a Scout as my first character probably wasn't a wise idea though...

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
With all the intrest in US classic servers, would it be possible to get a board up for the US classic severs? Or change the old Glato ones (since they been pretty inactive for a while).

Would have though there should be easily enough people to keep them active

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
With all the intrest in US classic servers, would it be possible to get a board up for the US classic severs? Or change the old Glato ones (since they been pretty inactive for a while

Would be a great idea with a US server section here..VN blows :)

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
which quest is that, what level?

Its the level 5-9 quest. You retrieve a sword from the statue in the RvR dungeon, and you get a lvl 9 set of armour as a reward :)

Quazzimodo

Fledgling Freddie
Have any of you guys been making mino's and maulers stuff like that? or is that not on the US servers yet?

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Quazzimodo said:
Have any of you guys been making mino's and maulers stuff like that? or is that not on the US servers yet?

Minotaurs are available with the expansion but the mauler class has to be unlocked and here is where I think Mythic have yet again made a bad choice imo.

basically you need to get 18 relics to the centre of agramon ,to get them you need to go into the lab which is an rvr area,so you not only need loads of people to get the relics you need loads to hold onto enough of them to unlock it.

So far on the US servers I think 2 servers have got maulers and thats including 1 which had it open from the start.

The latest thing is on classic Albs had enough relics to actually unlock the mauler but one of the people holding a relic actually asked for money to let go of his relic and open it up,therefore they still havent got it open afaik.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
swifteagle said:
Minotaurs are available with the expansion but the mauler class has to be unlocked and here is where I think Mythic have yet again made a bad choice imo.

basically you need to get 18 relics to the centre of agramon ,to get them you need to go into the lab which is an rvr area,so you not only need loads of people to get the relics you need loads to hold onto enough of them to unlock it.

So far on the US servers I think 2 servers have got maulers and thats including 1 which had it open from the start.

The latest thing is on classic Albs had enough relics to actually unlock the mauler but one of the people holding a relic actually asked for money to let go of his relic and open it up,therefore they still havent got it open afaik.

Its 10 now but still to hard sofar i have noticed...

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Playing Mid/Lamorak together with some other Valour loons! :)

Look me up as Bjornhild the Valkyrie or Kathja the Shaman - we are currently looking for a guild or thinking of making a small guild ourselfs while looking. :)

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I also joined my bro (above) in Mid/Lamorak playing a Valk Drexia and a Shammy Salvion
And it is kind of a reawakening for an old daoc player as my self...it kind of feels like the old old days, ppl of ALL lvls everywhere even low lvl rvr dungeons is activ as hell (lvl 5-9) and so on, got to thid today with both my valk lvl 22 and haid to pace my self so not lvling out of it in 1 hour, and my cave shammy at lvl 20 in even more crap gear as im all broke...made lvl 23 and 400 rps solo doting everyting in less then 2hours....
If u like daoc in general and disslike toa then try this!! im like a kid all over again (and old and grumpy on..hehe)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Salvion said:
I also joined my bro (above) in Mid/Lamorak playing a Valk Drexia and a Shammy Salvion
And it is kind of a reawakening for an old daoc player as my self...it kind of feels like the old old days, ppl of ALL lvls everywhere even low lvl rvr dungeons is activ as hell (lvl 5-9) and so on, got to thid today with both my valk lvl 22 and haid to pace my self so not lvling out of it in 1 hour, and my cave shammy at lvl 20 in even more crap gear as im all broke...made lvl 23 and 400 rps solo doting everyting in less then 2hours....
If u like daoc in general and disslike toa then try this!! im like a kid all over again (and old and grumpy on..hehe)

Maybe, just maybe, I think you'll have a crafter over there soon :flame:

legar

Loyal Freddie
ill hop on mid tonight :) just got DR and Laby yesterday so couldnt play much due to all the updating etc :)

Keitan

Banned
If you want to join :) Fenris - Mid Tristan Cluster ;) We are full of eu player :) WE NEED MORE TO EAT ;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
With all the intrest in US classic servers, would it be possible to get a board up for the US classic severs? Or change the old Glato ones (since they been pretty inactive for a while).

Would have though there should be easily enough people to keep them active

Need to bribe the admins some more, those who haven't paid your tenner do so ! :)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
if you join mid on classic cluster, be sure to ask <Sleeping Dragons> guild, eu players, and very nice people :)

Reformed

Banned
Bugger it I going there too. I gonna start a new guild up called - wait forrit - wait forrit - 'Thugs Wanabees'. Sure gotta certain ring to it :) . Now then before you all rush me with requests to join I will have to put down the guild membership requirements. You must train in a craft of my choice and be self financing. Also you must make yourself available for any gear I might need at any time. For this I will teach you how to play the game to the best of your abilities - read that last part again - best of YOUR abilities - as it would be asking too much for you to try and attain the best of MY abilities. Well you would expect it really wouldn't you - being the guild master :touch: .

So there you go. Who wants to sign up? Arggghh - get back - get back :touch: form a line godamn it!

Reformed

Banned
soz man but wheres the bit where it says I dont want to?

Now now you know you really want to :) .

Hey it is flipping weird on this US Server. Hell there are loads on here! I ain't use to it. Hell I off to level up where they ain't any players.

'GET AWAY FROM ME - CAN'T YOU SEE I AM FROM EU GLASTONBURY!'

Argggghhhh - runs screaming off into the distance...........................

(Thane - Toughnut)

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:

Hey it is flipping weird on this US Server. Hell there are loads on here! I ain't use to it. Hell I off to level up where they ain't any players.

(Thane - Toughnut)

LOL :)

Keitan

Banned
Reformed said:

(Thane - Toughnut)

...Toughnut thats worst name eevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr looooooooool :) j/k :p Mjk from camlan?

Quazzimodo

Fledgling Freddie
I've got the 14 day free demo downloaded (at last!! :D) but how do i actually get to playing it, i've opened the Test-Dark age of camelot, (i guess thats the free trial eh?) and its all updated now.

Do i have to make an account or something? i've looked on the website but cant see any details about this :p

can one of you guys let me know how you got to playing the free trial

i gotta play these US servers heh heh heh :D

do i have to pay in anyway for it? or do they charge you or something ? can i stop that happening? lol :)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Quazzimodo said:
I've got the 14 day free demo downloaded (at last!! :D) but how do i actually get to playing it, i've opened the Test-Dark age of camelot, (i guess thats the free trial eh?) and its all updated now.

Do i have to make an account or something? i've looked on the website but cant see any details about this :p

can one of you guys let me know how you got to playing the free trial

i gotta play these US servers heh heh heh :D

do i have to pay in anyway for it? or do they charge you or something ? can i stop that happening? lol :)

think i created a account with the trial cdkey on their website

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Start the game up using camelot.exe , then you should be able to creat the account from the little log screen after its updated.
You have to sign up with a credit card and select a payment schedule (1 month etc...) , then if you dont want to continue with the account after the 14 days you have to cancel it before the trial runs out or you get charged.

legar

Loyal Freddie
i had a pve night on my vamp :( doing DR and laby quests etc.. wich i never seen and done before, so havent had time to log on my middie yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom