United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't think environmental legislation is going to get cut @Embattle?

Mrs works high up in a big construction company - does motorways/hs2/that sort of stuff. Environment lead for England. Her company is rubbing its hands with glee at the cost savings with respect to the environment apparently...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He automatically disagrees with or facepalms anything that mentions Brexit in a bad light.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Actually anything that seems like an over reaction, or the usual drama queens around here.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually anything that seems like an over reaction, or the usual drama queens around here.
Does that answer/address the thing I asked very nicely?

Not trying to be nasty Emb, but I went out of of my way to ask nicely...

Embattle

FH is my second home
Does that answer/address the thing I asked very nicely?

Not trying to be nasty Emb, but I went out of my way to ask nicely something that I seem to want to ask you for no apparent reason and seemingly relate it to England in a topic about the US election...

^Edited for clarity :p

Well as for what I think you are asking in the US yes he will cut environmental legislation and dumb witted Americans will pay for it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
While he's not bonkers, he is playing to his strengths, obviously not a political expert or great debater, but
he's going for the 'what you looking at' approach with people he can easily sell as the enemy within to those who voted him in
and mostly believe that anyway.
The press are in a very difficult position, which is a good thing, because they have spent the last 50 years lying through their teeth.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The press are in a very difficult position
How? Everybody who isn't a rabid Trump supporter sees things how they are and sees how ridiculous his attempts to alter reality are. Right after Flynn resigned, another Republican said everyone should just basically get over the whole thing and move on and "the press" said err no hang on that's not going to happen. We need that, we need people to continuously question everything that happens with this president because he is shady as all hell.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
According to Trump theres been a terrorist attack in Sweden, Je Suis Sweden!

Job

The difficult position is they may have to start telling the truth while Trump carries on lying.

Job

Surely he's not referring to Anders Breivik

He's not a terrorist, he's just a mentally ill white man!
Really, did you just post that.
The single biggest complaint against white privilege,
or are you being sarcastic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You also have to wonder. When Fox news goes all mental and reports any old mad bullshit, whether Trump actually believes it. Like some sort of alternate reality that goes on in his head.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is this a sign of his future administration?

Trump you're an idiot!

But yeah, terrorists guys, You need me for terrorists!

He is like Putin in a lot of ways.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
People will study this shit in the future and wonder what the fuck we were playing at.

this tbh. if there are any people then.

It's pretty sad really. the leaders of the world, who COULD DO SO MUCH for the BETTERMENT OF MANKIND. Yeah, let's not look at the long term. Let's focus on important things, like mirror mirror who is the most orange of them all. :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
#prayforsweden

Well. Biggest news right now: there seem to be some irregularities with the incineration of plastics, not all of it is being re-used and incinerated in a correct manner. One of our main newspapers asked for documents but the company in question were tipped off by some low-level government worker.

That might be it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom