United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That last press meeting was out there...really out there.
And the mainstream media called him out on that. And called him out for lying. And presiding over several messes.
Fixed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is Like a dog that can't understand why its owners aren't pleased with the big orange turd in the middle of the room.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That's kinda disgusting tbh. No attempt to answer the questions (laid out nicely for you to respond to). Then utter utter trump-like bullshit.

I can see why you idolise trump. Despite his abject idiocy he's still so far up the IQ scale compared to you that he must seem like a golden god.

I get it. You think it's funny to emulate him. But you're on a forum, not running for anything important. Why are you even on a discussion forum if you don't want to discuss things?
Scouse in our arguments..in fact any argument you have with anyone on this forum..YOU are the Trump.
Every trick he pulls, you do the same, there is literally pages and pages of your comebacks that could come from the Trump book of winning an argument by moving the goalposts.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yes, because that made ALL the difference.

You could argue, that collusion between one of the major news networks and the establishment candidate sent a few more votes Trump's way.

We have a lot of customers in the "rust belt" of the US - so the areas Trump targeted - Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc. The overall story that we are hearing, is that Trump got in based on his promise to bring jobs back to the areas they feel has been let down by globalisation and the current establishment. I'm not saying they were let down, however that's how they feel. So lots of people living in small towns that used to have a factory that had moved abroad - so if someone comes along and says "If you vote for me I will bring that factory back" , they are going to get your vote, no matter how realistic the possibility is. Hilary effectively completely ignored this part of the country, focusing on the "liberal elite" in NY and California, which is why she won the popular vote, but isn't in the White House right now.

These same people had an inherent distrust of the Globalist Establishment that "tuk their jobs", and saw CNN etc as part of that. So yes, I'd say it probably did make more of a difference than you think. Not saying I agree with their assessment, but that is what we are hearing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouse in our arguments..
I listed 3 questions. Put them in a nicely formatted order so they'd be very easy to respond to.

You didn't answer them. And instead said "the UK has a roof, a bath, many baths, and a queen, at least my UK does"...

If you'd said "they're the best baths in the world" you'd have been indistinguisable from Trump himself. It's the retarded babble of someone with a sub-normal IQ. Discussions cannot be held without structure or any semblence of being on-topic. What you wrote was nauseating vomitous free-form bullshit, not argument.

If you want to talk, like an adult, answer the direct questions put to you in non-stream of consciousness trumpspeak. Otherwise, don't bother replying.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You could argue, that collusion between one of the major news networks and the establishment candidate sent a few more votes Trump's way.

We have a lot of customers in the "rust belt" of the US - so the areas Trump targeted - Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc. The overall story that we are hearing, is that Trump got in based on his promise to bring jobs back to the areas they feel has been let down by globalisation and the current establishment. I'm not saying they were let down, however that's how they feel. So lots of people living in small towns that used to have a factory that had moved abroad - so if someone comes along and says "If you vote for me I will bring that factory back" , they are going to get your vote, no matter how realistic the possibility is. Hilary effectively completely ignored this part of the country, focusing on the "liberal elite" in NY and California, which is why she won the popular vote, but isn't in the White House right now.

These same people had an inherent distrust of the Globalist Establishment that "tuk their jobs", and saw CNN etc as part of that. So yes, I'd say it probably did make more of a difference than you think. Not saying I agree with their assessment, but that is what we are hearing.
Slightly different point but in that regard maybe it did make a difference. Pity it was also a very misleading claim in the first place.
Donna Brazile’s misleading statements on sharing debate questions with the Clinton campaign

Tom

I am a FH squatter
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."

Job

I listed 3 questions. Put them in a nicely formatted order so they'd be very easy to respond to.

You didn't answer them. And instead said "the UK has a roof, a bath, many baths, and a queen, at least my UK does"...

If you'd said "they're the best baths in the world" you'd have been indistinguisable from Trump himself. It's the retarded babble of someone with a sub-normal IQ. Discussions cannot be held without structure or any semblence of being on-topic. What you wrote was nauseating vomitous free-form bullshit, not argument.

If you want to talk, like an adult, answer the direct questions put to you in non-stream of consciousness trumpspeak. Otherwise, don't bother replying.

I mean really, I present an argument based on the similarity of immigration into a country and people entering your house.

Your argument back is to literalise it and start arguing wether you would let immigrants in to your house, that level of debate belongs in a playground.

Me..You sound like Trump.

Scouse..what do you mean?, have you taken a sound sample of both of us and setup them up side by side in a Mk3 Alberton, million channel frequency analyser?
Do you think I could unlock Trumps phone using my speech pattern, you are a fucking imbecile?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean really, I present an argument based on the similarity of immigration into a country and people entering your house.
And multiple people have pointed out that it's NOT similar - and you ignored this.

So, I asked 3 questions that, if you answered would help clear this up. And you STILL won't do it.

The reason you don't is because you can't answer without making yourself sound ridiculous - which you are. Homes and immigration are fucking nothing like each other - it's an utterly moronic analogy.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I filled it out. Had to get a zip code of a McDonald's in Texas and make up an email address but no biggie.

It asks for a donation afterwards by the way. Um, no.

Job

It's not homes and immigration, it's an analogy of a country and a house.
Please tell me why it ISN'T a good analogy.

Job

Only Ormorof so far, he says..no it isn't.
Difficult to argue with that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I filled it out. Had to get a zip code of a McDonald's in Texas and make up an email address but no biggie.

It asks for a donation afterwards by the way. Um, no.

LOL. I used a Zip code from Arkansas.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
For option 7 I put Freddyshouse.

Fuuuck, question 17..."Our movement"

Boulder, Colorado (always wanted to go)

That it then asks for donations...classic

Ormorof

FH is my second home
"Do you believe that contrary to what the media says, raising taxes does not create jobs"

Wut

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"Do you believe that contrary to what the media says, raising taxes does not create jobs"

Wut
I gave an 'other' answer to that stating it was a childish trick question.

You just know that despite it being on a Trump website and linked to from partisan Facebook pages, Trump will come out at a press conference with the 'fact' that polls have showed that everyone agrees that he is right about the media.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I gave an 'other' answer to that stating it was a childish trick question.

You just know that despite it being on a Trump website and linked to from partisan Facebook pages, Trump will come out at a press conference with the 'fact' that polls have showed that everyone agrees that he is right about the media.

Yeah i figure he will only accept answers that agree with his view anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom