United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then, this is kicking off:

There's no way Israel would turn up to defend itself unless it had a trump card somewhere. And I wonder if the trump card is the US is ready to re-apply sanctions to the head and members of the ICC when it doesn't come up with the result that the US wants?

Want to rule that America has committed war crimes in Afghanistan? Sanction the court officials.

Maybe it'll be, want to rule that Israel is committing apartheid/genocide? - watch out, the United States will fuck you over good style by abusing it's sanctions regime.

I'm sure it's a Sword of Damocles that they're very conscious of.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Does it? Has there ever been a civil or criminal case against him?
Well, apart from his complicity in war crimes in gaza maybe this:

Hur, a Republican, found that Biden “willfully” retained and disclosed the materials, including documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan. The report includes photos of documents inside a damaged cardboard box in the garage of his Delaware home. In his speech, Biden called the idea that he willfully retains documents “misleading and just plain wrong”.

Among the reasons Hur gave for not bringing charges was a concern that jurors would not believe that Biden knowingly kept the documents.
The special counsel explicitly referenced the 81-year-old’s “significantly limited” memory – an incendiary topic in this year’s election – including his inability to remember what year his son Beau died.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,”

So they won't prosecute him but would Trump because Trump's belligerant but not a doddery old cunt?

But yes, I take your point. Trump is definitely a bigger cunt. He's certainly a much more objectionable human. But Biden's 90% of a Trump on the cunt scale IMO.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

So they won't prosecute him but would Trump because Trump's belligerant but not a doddery old cunt?

But yes, I take your point. Trump is definitely a bigger cunt. He's certainly a much more objectionable human. But Biden's 90% of a Trump on the cunt scale IMO.
The main reason they aren't prosecuting Biden isn't his dodderiness but the prosecutorial guidelines for such things and the different scale and intent of what Biden and Trump actually did. Returning the documents when requested versus denying it then trying to hide them makes the main part of the difference along with the volume of stuff being kept.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So if there are no charges, where's the criminality? Making any comparisons between this and the Trump case is ridiculous - the only similarities are that classified documents were found where they shouldn't be. It's not just the act of having the documents, it's how they both behaved at and after the point of discovery - Biden alerted the authorities and sent his own people on a mission to find and catalogue every document and return them (giving the feds total access to his properties in the process) while Trump obstructed, threatened and tried to bribe witnesses and wouldn't let the feds in without a subpoena and that's just scratching the surface.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

So no then?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So no then?
Has Trump been found guilty of shit yet?

For me, Biden's complicity with Israel in it's ongoing crimes 'trumps' everything. I don't need to see a criminal prosecution for that (as one will never come and, fundamentally, that's simply illustrative of the limitations of legal process). He's a disgusting criminal cunt.

But for the rest - "willfully retaining and disclosing" classified material and presenting himself as a doddery old fool?

Even if you don't accept criminal, and that's your perogative but indesputable war crimes are enough for me, do you think he's any sort of cunt?

Dem's are pretty much just as dumb as republicans overall tbh. Same as the difference between Labour and Tory being rice-paper thin.

DaGaffer

Has Trump been found guilty of shit yet?
Was that the question I asked? No it wasn't.

(And while it's civil not criminal the E. Jean Carroll case is still guilt)

The rest of your word salad is your opinion, not charges, learn the difference. If a prosecutor decides there are charges to answer against Joe Biden, so be it, but until then you've got one guy with multiple criminal and civil charges going through various courts, and another guy with none, despite the best efforts of Republicans to find some. Stop playing the whataboutery card because it's irrelevant.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So if there are no charges, where's the criminality? Making any comparisons between this and the Trump case is ridiculous - the only similarities are that classified documents were found where they shouldn't be. It's not just the act of having the documents, it's how they both behaved at and after the point of discovery - Biden alerted the authorities and sent his own people on a mission to find and catalogue every document and return them (giving the feds total access to his properties in the process) while Trump obstructed, threatened and tried to bribe witnesses and wouldn't let the feds in without a subpoena and that's just scratching the surface.

Sadly denial isn't a river in Mexico.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Every single Trump anecdote where someone addresses him as Sir is made up. I’m surprised not everyone can spot this most obvious tell ever. He’d be a terrible poker player.
Yep. He's talking shit. It's obvious hyperbole to everyone.

What I detest tho is papers like the guardian writing columns like he's actually talking seriously. They're just as idiotically complicit in the fact they don't contribute to actual debate. They just stoke false outrage. If they had a bit of class then the only person looking like a massive twat would be Trump - but people look around and go "they're all at it" - so shit-talking doesn't really make you any less electable, unfortunately.

Embattle

FH is my second home
That matters little if he becomes president as he has proven he can do quite a lot of damage whether you take him seriously or not.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That matters little if he becomes president as he has proven he can do quite a lot of damage whether you take him seriously or not.
I've said it before - the man's a cunt, but in terms of El Presidente he's not materially different from Biden - the policies are the same: In his first week Biden signed off on enough oil exploration permits to blow 1.5 degrees out of the water and he's complicit in Israeli genoicide - just like Trump would be.

Politics as entertainment tbh. But if we're actually to bother voting, it'd be nice if some of the policies were different.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't think Biden is in the business of selling state secrets to foreign countries though, like Trump is.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think Biden is in the business of selling state secrets to foreign countries though, like Trump is.
Small beans compared to the oil n gas grab and supporting genocide IMO.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whilst superficially amusing (and it is) - our Gandalf also betrayed the free people's of middle-earth by ripping down fangorn and funded the genocidal maniacs. (But he had better press).

DaGaffer

$364M judgement against Trump in the NY case. lol.

So he's now at $449M in court judgements and banned from doing business in NY for three years. And we haven't got to the Jan 6 and the Georgia trials yet.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So he's now at $449M in court judgements and banned from doing business in NY for three years. And we haven't got to the Jan 6 and the Georgia trials yet.
And yet most of the Twitter comments I see proclaim this as further proof of how corrupt the Democrats are because there’s no such thing as facts any more.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And if he chooses to appeal, he has to put the money up front first. Which for a "billionaire" wouldn't be a problem, but we all know he isn't a billionaire. Well, at least intelligent people do - his supporters will continue to fund his grift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom