United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought he might walk tbh.

Appeals will go in now. Election will be done before they're heard. Will pardon himself if he wins.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought he might walk tbh.

Appeals will go in now. Election will be done before they're heard. Will pardon himself if he wins.
He can't pardon himself; he was prosecuted by New York State, not a Federal court. He could be a President who can't go to one of the states he presides over for fear of arrest. That would be an interesting one. We're in unprecedented territory here.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Florida doesn't allow ex cons to vote, how fast do you think they will make an exception?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have to admit, the front page of The Star made me smile - "You've been Tango'd" and something about the orange manbaby :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"Mango Unchained" is my favourite. I first saw it when he was whining about Jimmy Kimmel hosting the Oscars while he was hosting the Oscars and then Kimmel read his message out and everyone laughed at him, so it was even topical.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He can't pardon himself; he was prosecuted by New York State, not a Federal court. He could be a President who can't go to one of the states he presides over for fear of arrest. That would be an interesting one. We're in unprecedented territory here.
And he can't even have the Supreme Court wade in on his behalf for the same reason (state, not federal).

Embattle

FH is my second home
Got to love the Russians:

Russia accuses White House of 'eliminating' rivals​

There's been some reaction coming out of Moscow to Donald Trump's conviction.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov says the Trump conviction shows the White House is "eliminating its political rivals by all possible legal and illegal means".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom