United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I saw some clips of him on that Rogan podcast, the guy's a fucking lunatic. All of this talk about the "challenge" to that actual esteemed scientist to go on the podcast and "debate" Kennedy with Rogan as the "unbiased mediator"... all it would be would be an hour of the scientist trying in vain to get his points across while Kennedy and Rogan shouted at him and mocked him. Musk even inserted himself into the conversation (because of course he did) and then Hotez had people turning up at his house, harassing him, all so they could rush back to Twitter for magical internet points and in the pathetic hope that Musk would notice them.
Dicks. Rogan is an absolute arse tbh.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
RFK Jr is drowning in Kremlin propaganda. Putin did not agree to a peace deal in 2022 that would allow Ukraine to remain whole. It simply isn’t true. Putin won’t even consider starting peace talks until Ukraine agrees that It gives up several oblasts to Russia. Even ones it has no presence in so far such as Odessa.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
RFK is being pumped up by fox news, tells you everything you need to know.
The guy flat out is a conspiracy moron.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In a completely unsurprising turn of events, Vivek Ramaswamy appears to be a cunt.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who cares? He’s not a politician. Indict him if there’s evidence or don’t if there isn’t.
I care because how your kids turn out isn't entirely disconnected from how you bring them up.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Will the gun lobby be writing a letter supporting his right to own a firearm? Methinks that's unlikely.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Also, have you ever seen such a bunch of cunts in one place?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Wtf? Tweet is available. Still works in Twitter web. More b0rkness.
The same thing's happening with Twitter links on another XenForo forum I frequent. I don't know if it's a forum thing or a Musk thing (probably the latter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom