United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's flat out religious denial there m8.

The greek parliament walked out because of where they were from, not who they are. :rolleyes:
Did that person say any Nazi shit? Has he been shown to be a Nazi? No, they walked out because they made the same assumption you do based on the regimental name and a load of Kremlin propaganda.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did that person say any Nazi shit? Has he been shown to be a Nazi? No, they walked out because they made the same assumption you do based on the regimental name and a load of Kremlin propaganda.
Again, watch the vid. That person is a member of an organisation that does that to kids.

Nazi or not is irrelevant - ultra-nationalist wanker he is.

Flips and twists.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Again, watch the vid. That person is a member of an organisation that does that to kids.

Nazi or not is irrelevant - ultra-nationalist wanker he is.

Flips and twists.
This ultra-nationalist, anti-immigration bloke was Greek. That makes sense.

So your position is Zelenskyy, a Jew, loves a neo-nazi organistation, and deliberately brought one of them to the Greek parliament so that the Greeks, who were occupied by the Nazis in WW2, would know that Ukraine loves Nazis, because somehow he thinks that will make them more likely to support Ukraine.

ok

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Straw manning and twisting hard Wij.

And why? You hate Russia (fine) and aren't willing to see any bad in people who fight them (not fine).

Whatevz dude. The Jimmy Saville argument above stands, but it's neither the whole argument nor the only one - but it doesn't matter - because there's no argument or combination thereof that will suffice.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It doesn’t stand because the organisation that fought in Mariupol and the one that ran the camp for kids are literally not the same organisation. Russian media and credulous westerners conflate about 5 different entities.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Stopfake.org being a Ukranian media NGO?

I'll be believing the Greek parliament members and NBC's news crew, thanks. And like I said, it's not the only argument - you specifically asked for one, and I gave it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Stopfake.org being a Ukranian media NGO?

I'll be believing the Greek parliament members and NBC's news crew, thanks. And like I said, it's not the only argument - you specifically asked for one, and I gave it.
Yes but it was bollocks.

Stop fake is accredited by Facebook as a fact checker. It was set up long before the war. It’s journalists. Everything it says in the article is available elsewhere if you bother to look.

You are holding Jimmy Krankie responsible for Jimmy Savile’s actions. Lazy brain.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lazy brained on-the-ground NBC news crew with their pesky video evidence and dumb Greek members of parliament. Facebook says so. (And totally impartial Ukranians)

And, for the (I think like 8th time) - not. only. argument.

But meh. Honestly, I don't really care - we're supporting Ukraine and it's right to do so. Putin is a cunt and we need to push back.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I had to read up who Matt Taibbi is. So what's your beef and what's the bit below all about?
He’s a long time Assad and Putin suck up and now a Musk suck up posting phony ‘scandals’ about Twitter before St Elon took over.

My post was just pointing out that him and his mate when they lived in Russia boasted about having sex with 15 year old girls and coercing poor girls into sex and yet now he’s raging about the damn pedos.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I mean. I get it , but I'm bored of reading about Trump.

Delaware's corruption-enabling laws are well known about. Biden's in power, has been for some time. Why hasn't he done something about it?
States' rights and all that. If he tried to do that now the Supreme Court would strike it down straight away. That's the legacy of letting the GOP in for 4 years.

/edit: Won't stop people blaming Biden for things he hasn't done though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
/edit: Won't stop people blaming Biden for things he hasn't done though.
True, but I blame him for the stuff he did do - like a week after COP26 he opened an oil and gas field in the gulf of mexico so big it's worth 10% of the world's carbon budget.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To the year it's 100 years since more than one vote has been needed to elect a Speaker and they've already had 3 this time. As long as the loons who won't back McCarthy keep digging their heels in and voting elsewhere (or the entire party finds someone else to back), it can just keep going indefinitely and nothing will get done. Just a perfect snapshot of how fractured the party is and how Trump has fucked them. They've got all this meaningless bullshit that they can't wait to be getting on with like investigating Biden (for... something), his son and probably Fauci and they can't even get over the first hurdle.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Weasel alert:

Republican Matt Gaetz nominates Donald Trump​

Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz - one of the Republican rebels opposing Kevin McCarthy - has just stood and voted for former President Donald Trump.
His words draw grasps and confusion throughout the chamber.
Anyone can be nominated as Speaker, they do not have to be in the House of Representatives, though the Speaker has always historically been chosen from House members.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Eli5 what's going on here? Simple as a small rebel faction of Trumpers won't vote for the GOP candidate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom