United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched that @Wij - Greenwald didn't exactly say what that tweet said. Idiot boy said his thing. Greenwald didn't refute it. But he basically just said - if you don't believe that Russia was responsible for getting Trump elected then they're pretty much an irrelevance.

If you do believe that Russia was responsible then yeah, different story.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just watched that @Wij - Greenwald didn't exactly say what that tweet said. Idiot boy said his thing. Greenwald didn't refute it. But he basically just said - if you don't believe that Russia was responsible for getting Trump elected then they're pretty much an irrelevance.

He did. He said ‘we’ baited Russia into the war. He specifically blamed the US for Russia’s invasion.

And he claimed Zelenskyy was a dictator because he was already banning certain organisations, like Russian propaganda TV channels, even before the war started. Conveniently forgetting that Russia has been invading Ukraine for 8 years.

They are both despicable cunts who lie for Putin.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He did. He said ‘we’ baited Russia into the war.
In Afganistan in the 70's before the US was baited. Carlson said Ukraine - not Greenwald.

And despite Russoa 100% being a criminal state, an invading aggressor run by criminal wankers it doesn't take away from the fact that Zelensky is a twat too. A tshirt wearing putin-wannabe hardman. The accusation that Ukraine was never and would never be a beacon of democracy is a fair one.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
In Afganistan in the 70's before the US was baited. Carlson said Ukraine - not Greenwald.

And despite Russoa 100% being a criminal state, an invading aggressor run by criminal wankers it doesn't take away from the fact that Zelensky is a twat too. A tshirt wearing putin-wannabe hardman. The accusation that Ukraine was never and would never be a beacon of democracy is a fair one.

I don't know how much of a twat Zelenskyy is but prior to the war Ukraine was still a super corrupt country, and it probably is now, its just that they're at war with our enemies so suddenly the sun shines out of their arse, so to suggest that corruption has gone now that they're at war is a bit daft.

It really does remind me of the cold War - the US backing questionable characters all over the world purely because they ain't commies.

I feel like we should be doing better, and there shouldn't be any discussion of them joining the EU/Nato until their house is in order because it makes the rest of us hypocrites.

It just worries me what comes after Zelensky and if they might have a change of heart and look to the West with all the weapons they have and more importantly the hundreds of thousands of experienced soldiers they have.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ofc they aren't clean, the whole region is in the bin with corruption, so are we. That's not really the point. Russia has no right to invade and are being stopped by an incredible Ukraine with leadership that is in the right place, doing the right thing, at the right time. Zelenskyy is showing some huge balls in front of a merciless, brutal aggressor. Almost Churchillian, the right blockbuster moves, militarily and politically, like Churchill, he is the, couldn't give a fuck face, of resistance and more importantly, slowly but surely, winning. They are hitting stuff near Moscow now, with their own kit, madness.
I am mystified by this whole polar argument bullshit, everything is black or white, It's everywhere.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
ofc they aren't clean, the whole region is in the bin with corruption, so are we. That's not really the point. Russia has no right to invade and are being stopped by an incredible Ukraine with leadership that is in the right place, doing the right thing, at the right time. Zelenskyy is showing some huge balls in front of a merciless, brutal aggressor. Almost Churchillian, the right blockbuster moves, militarily and politically, like Churchill, he is the, couldn't give a fuck face, of resistance and more importantly, slowly but surely, winning. They are hitting stuff near Moscow now, with their own kit, madness.
I am mystified by this whole polar argument bullshit, everything is black or white, It's everywhere.

Is he really though?

Russia has been laughed at that for being a very poor military power and Ukraine has the rest of the world backing them, is Zelensky really the game changer?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Is he really though?

Russia has been laughed at that for being a very poor military power and Ukraine has the rest of the world backing them, is Zelensky really the game changer?

Yes, sometimes you need populism. The country is moving as one, behind him, he has hit every note. There is no division, one aim and only one result. Churchill was a cunt, but he was the right man at the right time. The West would not be sending high-end military gear if we didn't think they were in the right hands.

Edit, the world knows Russia is toast, even China is on the right page, waiting to pick over Russia. Putin failed in the US, he has failed in Europe. His only real allies are Iran (that is also imploding) North Korea (lol) Syria (...) Belarus (squeaky bum time for them) and a handful of destitute African nations.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Is he really though?

Well you can't have it both ways; in your last post you were worried about "what they would do with all those weapons" when you know full well they only have them (and can only resupply them) because of the west.

And fwiw, yes Zelensky is a game changer, weapons aren't worth shit without will and tactical nous, and Zelensky was a big driver of Ukraine's pivot towards the west and western doctrine, before the Russians invaded.

Whether you like it or not, wars are as much about the personalities of leaders as anything else, and Zelensky has, so far, played a blinder.

I also think it's a bit rich that Britons, of all people, getting sniffy about corruption; have the last six years shown you nothing? Glass houses lads, fucking very glass.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whether you like it or not, wars are as much about the personalities of leaders as anything else, and Zelensky has, so far, played a blinder.
He's certainly saying the right things and has competent people (i.e. us) around him, advising him, supplying him.

Still a cunt tho.

I also think it's a bit rich that Britons, of all people, getting sniffy about corruption; have the last six years shown you nothing? Glass houses lads, fucking very glass.
Agree. But we're not the one chucking stones - @Wij is posting fox news tweets and I pointed out that some of the accusations are fair.

Pointing out that someone isn't some miracle angel saviour and is actually a horrible twat doesn't mean I'm not cogniscent of our own failings.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Greenwald said the US saw the opportunity to draw Russia into a war at about 2 minutes in. Then when Tucker said the whole baiting thing about Ukraine/Russia Greenwald was nodding in agreement. Then he said it made sense for Dems (or those who believe blah blah but the implication was Biden admin) to lure Russia into a war LIKE Afghanistan.

Greenwald was 100% in step with Carlson here and initiated many of those remarks. Listen again maybe.

How is he a twat for wearing a t shirt? You think wearing a suit and tie (as he used to) when his people are fighting, dying and freezing would be a sensitive thing to do? He isn't going generalissimo and giving himself massive shoulder braids and 2,000 medals. What's the problem with a fucking t shirt?

How many presidents has Ukraine had in the 21st Century? How many has Russia had? Ukraine is a democracy. End of story. It may not be perfect. Neither are we, but that doesn't both-sides anything in this conflict. Greenwald is wrong on this, as he is on everything, because he's a massive cunt.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He's certainly saying the right things and has competent people (i.e. us) around him, advising him, supplying him.

Still a cunt tho.

Agree. But we're not the one chucking stones - @Wij is posting fox news tweets and I pointed out that some of the accusations are fair.

Pointing out that someone isn't some miracle angel saviour and is actually a horrible twat doesn't mean I'm not cogniscent of our own failings.
What specifically is he doing that is cuntish?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How is he a twat for wearing a t shirt?
What did I actually say @Wij? What did I actually say and what did I actually mean by what I said? Don't pick a bit of what I said then straw-man it, you're better than that.

What specifically is he doing that is cuntish?
Just for one example: How about appearing with Azov Batallion neo-nazis in an address to the Greek parliament, prompting a wholesale walkout?

What I'm saying is that we support him, we support Ukraine - but he's a nasty little cunt and if we weren't conducting a proxy-war with Russia we'd have a fucking big problem with this wannabe hardman.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What did I actually say @Wij

Just for one example: How about appearing with Azov Batallion neo-nazis in an address to the Greek parliament, prompting a wholesale walkout?
Link?

Zelenskyy is Jewish. I somehow don't believe he was supporting Nazi ideology.

And you know the difference between Azov battalion and and Azov regiment right and that it was reformed wholesale years ago yes?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You love twitter, right ;)

to google translate it from the ex greek Prime Minister:
The speech by members of the neo-Nazi Azov Order in the Hellenic Parliament is a challenge.
The sole responsibility rests with the PTH.
He spoke of a historic day but it is a historical shame.
Solidarity with the Ukrainian people is a given.
But the Nazis cannot have the floor in Parliament.

They're doing good fighting the Azov batallion are (you can call them the regiment, but it's the same shit reformed under a different name) - which is why zelensky is alongside them. They're the ones torturing russian soldiers (shock! torture! during war! maybe we're all fucking cunts, right?). The Azov twats ideologically want 'the Russians' out of Ukraine - they want no Russian language speakers - and were murdering in the Donbas as part of this long-standing war long before Russia invaded. They're like Plaid Cymru twats getting armed and shooting English speakers for not being real Welsh whilst living in Gwynedd.

Regardless - the whole point is: I don't know why you can't just accept that Zelensky isn't some fucking white knight? Why is that idea so threatening to your worldview? He's a cunt. They're all cunts. He's a cunt we're supporting, correctly, militarily. But he's still a cunt. And when this is all over he'll be a cunt of a problem.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

They're doing good fighting the Azov batallion are (you can call them the regiment, but it's the same shit reformed under a different name) - which is why zelensky is alongside them. They're the ones torturing russian soldiers (shock! torture! during war! maybe we're all fucking cunts, right?). The Azov twats ideologically want 'the Russians' out of Ukraine - they want no Russian language speakers - and were murdering in the Donbas as part of this long-standing war long before Russia invaded. They're like Plaid Cymru twats getting armed and shooting English speakers for not being real Welsh whilst living in Gwynedd.

Regardless - the whole point is: I don't know why you can't just accept that Zelensky isn't some fucking white knight? Why is that idea so threatening to your worldview? He's a cunt. They're all cunts. He's a cunt we're supporting, correctly, militarily. But he's still a cunt. And when this is all over he'll be a cunt of a problem.
So much bullshit. Azov is a region, not an ideology. It was reformed. The founder was kicked out. Most fighters in the regiment are Russian speakers as its a Russian-speaking region:

Kremlin talking points don't make for a convincing argument. Who else were they going to use to talk about the fight in Mariupol other than those in the regiment fighting there? What did he say in that address that was Nazi? Nothing. Fuck all.

Where is the evidence they are toruring Russian soldiers? Other than what Russia tells us?

This is just a load of bollocks. Greek leftists outrage because of things they've learnt from Russia doesn't prove a thing.

I never said Zelenskyy was a white knight. Not in the slightest. I just challenged your assertion that he was a cunt.

DaGaffer

Ugh, the usual Fox news schtick, set up a statement that no-one has actually said (the US is supporting Ukraine to spread democracy) and then point out all the reasons why this thing that nobody said, is bad.

Carlson relies on the fact that his audience are too thick, medicated or outright looney, to remember how often he contradicts a position he might have held a few months earlier.

No-one is under any illusions that Ukraine is a bastion of democratic institutions, but that has absolutely nothing to do with helping them defend themselves against the Russians. Nothing. Which isn't to say it hasn't created opportunities for the West (Finnish and Swedish NATO membership for example) but that's entirely the Russians' own fault, as will eventual Ukrainian membership of the EU.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Stop. Seriously, just stop with the whole "nazi" thing; none of these people are Nazis; the word is specific to a time, place and ideology. Even if they wanted to be Nazis, they can't be Nazis, because they are untermenschen in Nazi ideology. Waving a flag with runes on it doesn't make you a Nazi. Nationalist twat? Certainly, but not Nazis. And just to be clear, the Russians invaded eastern Ukraine in 2014, it would be fucking amazing if there weren't anti-Russian groups in the region.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Stop. Seriously, just stop with the whole "nazi" thing; none of these people are Nazis; the word is specific to a time, place and ideology. Even if they wanted to be Nazis, they can't be Nazis, because they are untermenschen in Nazi ideology. Waving a flag with runes on it doesn't make you a Nazi. Nationalist twat? Certainly, but not Nazis. And just to be clear, the Russians invaded eastern Ukraine in 2014, it would be fucking amazing if there weren't anti-Russian groups in the region.
Russia calls anyone who resists it a Nazi. It's a hangover from their patriotic war (that they started with the actual Nazis). Those who attribute any legitimacy to that claim are those that are consuming Kremlin-friendly media. Everyone else looks for some evidence of actual Nazism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ugh, the usual Fox news schtick, set up a statement that no-one has actually said (the US is supporting Ukraine to spread democracy) and then point out all the reasons why this thing that nobody said, is bad.

Carlson relies on the fact that his audience are too thick, medicated or outright looney, to remember how often he contradicts a position he might have held a few months earlier.

No-one is under any illusions that Ukraine is a bastion of democratic institutions, but that has absolutely nothing to do with helping them defend themselves against the Russians. Nothing. Which isn't to say it hasn't created opportunities for the West (Finnish and Swedish NATO membership for example) but that's entirely the Russians' own fault, as will eventual Ukrainian membership of the EU.
We are aligned :)

I didn't say Nazi* - the Greek PM did. I said "cunt" - and directly compared them to Nationalists - a gun-toting Plaid Cymru wankfest nationalist dream types.

So again - I think we're very much aligned.

*to be clear, the azov wankers have done/do use nazi symbolism/recruit neo-nazis, and see us as untermenschen - but I'm not hung up on subsets of Ukrainian society - instead the above is the thrust of my argument (btw, that vid of the kids camp. sheesh!)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
An article from 2018 that even then states:

To be clear, the Kremlin’s claims that Ukraine is a hornets’ nest of fascists are false: far-right parties performed poorly in Ukraine’s last parliamentary elections, and Ukrainians reacted with alarm to the National Militia’s demonstration in Kiev.

And has nothing to do with the guy from Azov regiment who visited the Greek parliament which was the crux of your argument.

Ukraine has a minority of 'Nazis' as do pretty much all European countries. Nothing special about that. Nothing to do with Zelenskyy.

Also, I wonder where you got your ludicrous claim that Azov wants to get rid of Russian-speakers from? That's something Russia claims but is massively easy to refute given that most of Azov have Russian as their first language. How did you come by that?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And has nothing to do with the guy from Azov regiment who visited the Greek parliament which was the crux of your argument.
No, the thrust of my argument is that they're all cunts. That we should support them militarily - and that's the right thing to do - but to be under no illusions that they're not cunts - because they are.

That's in opposition to your view that they're not cunts. But they are, they're nationalist wankers, anti LBGTQ, anti-foreign wankers who don't really care about democracy. They're "little Russians" who want their own state (fine) that they can setup very much like Russia does - because they're cunts. And Zelensky aligns with that.

Whilst the war is on? Yep, back him. Like we are doing. But none of this bullshit that they're somehow really very different from Russia and Russians - they're not. And that's why I'm arguing with you.

Also, I wonder where you got your ludicrous claim that Azov wants to get rid of Russian-speakers from?
Apologies - my mistake, was typing quickly and not paying that much attention to my words - was trying to use simile in that example comparing them to Welsh Nationalists. Not that they don't want Russian speakers (of course, they're effectively "Russian", duh) - but Russian sympathy? That lot have been quite happy to put it to Ukranian-born Russian "sympathisers" because of their ideology. Read the article, watch the vid.

The point is this @Wij: When this is all over, and Ukraine (hopefully) gets back to proper self rule, culturally they'll have more in common with Russia and Russians than they will with the incredibly libertarian Polish that they border with.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No, the thrust of my argument is that they're all cunts. That we should support them militarily - and that's the right thing to do - but to be under no illusions that they're not cunts - because they are.

That's in opposition to your view that they're not cunts. But they are, they're nationalist wankers, anti LBGTQ, anti-foreign wankers who don't really care about democracy. They're "little Russians" who want their own state (fine) that they can setup very much like Russia does - because they're cunts. And Zelensky aligns with that.
Where is your evidence for any of this? It’s rhetoric without substance.

Ukraine has regular peaceful transfer of power (apart from when the party of regions went back on election promises and explicitly tried to line Ukraine up as a Russian colony). Ukraine has women and LGBT in the military. Far right parties get nowhere anymore. Their president is a native-Russian-speaking Jew. Zelenskyy’s predecessor does not claim he was cheated. He accepts defeat and thinks Zelenskyy is doing a good job. Imagine that happening in our democracies. Where are they anti-foreign except against the fucking Russians who are murdering them? Little Russians is again just another Kremlin term. Where do you get that they want to run Ukraine just like Russia from? Literally no evidence.

Not perfect certainly, but light years from being all cunts. Not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom