United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meh I guess, even if you removed everything shitty he's done the last 4 years and only focused on these 2 events, that would have been enough to sink any president.
I wouldn't count it as in the bag.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its going full batshit crazy over there now.

Job

I edited together a load of vids that as far as I can tell are all from these riots..nothing bad, mostly tame.
Just gives you an idea of the goings on from cellphone camera footage.
The copper in fatigues with an assault rifle is frickin scary..he has to be on something.

View: https://streamable.com/fjut1l

Job

Oh ffs CNN painting a picture of an agitated president.
I mean thats just bullshit...the exact bullshit they always use and no better the bloggers adding music and sirens to video clips.
Just look at the footage and try to draw a realistic conclusion by imagining the framed context and what you dont know.

And hes completely correct to call for a show of force against rioters.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I mean thats just bullshit...the exact bullshit they always use and no better the bloggers adding music and sirens to video clips.
Just look at the footage and try to draw a realistic conclusion by imagining the framed context and what you dont know.

He urged dialogue and compromise with the armed militias storming state legislatures a month ago.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's an authoritarian asshat playing to right wing authoritarian dick-suckers, just like @Job.

Embattle

FH is my second home

The funny thing is he is doing it while hiding in a bunker.

Job

Reddit has gone full antifa.

Youd think Floyd was Martin Luther King /art, someone drew a picture if him and they fawned over his outstanding stature in society.
So I posted...er.. hes a career criminal who went down for armed robbery in a residential house.

Insta permanent ban from subreddit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Reddit has gone full antifa.

Youd think Floyd was Martin Luther King /art, someone drew a picture if him and they fawned over his outstanding stature in society.
So I posted...er.. hes a career criminal who went down for armed robbery in a residential house.

Insta permanent ban from subreddit.

As much as ANTIFA want to be seen as the next MLK, they aren't even a fart in the wind compared to him. And as much as a MEME as this is, it speaks volumes about the current situation.

aXgwZ9z_700b.jpg

Job

Theres endless tiktoks showing that the cop arrested isnt the same guy...while showing two pictures of exactly the same man .

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Total madness last few days. I am generally OK with the police using necessary force to control a situation before it gets out of control, but it seems like the police are purposely escalating situations so that they can use more force and violence. The many videos of people being attacked from behind are particularly nasty.

A friend whose brother is a NYPD cop blames the cop culture. Good cops can't report bad cops, or they'll be labelled as rats / traitors and their working live will be ruined. The way their pensions are structured, they can't afford to get in troubles with their colleagues.

My neighborhood has thankfully been spared rioting so far. Most local residents have fled NYC already, so all that's left are the telecommuters and people working the nearby hospitals.

The video of the dude getting attacked and knocked out in Portland. Jesus Christ. What is wrong with people??

Job

All Im seeing is widespread destruction and looting..fed by the rule of the mob....luckily very few deaths.
Trumps supporters will see this as every nightmare they have coming home at once and will double down in support for him.
The poor and the working classes will pay for this and America is back to square one again, Trump will destroy Biden with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom