United States Corrupt Twattery

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Donald Trump is a scumbag. Throwing gas on this to make it worse.

That said, ANTIFA members should be lined up and fucking shot, they are truly disgusting human beings.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just watched a video of ANTIFA members burning a homeless guys bed, absolutely disgusting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im taking everything with a pinch of salt till the fires are out, now Hamiltons waded in with
'F1 drivers havent supported Flloyd, Im the only black man' ..etc.

Here we go...the new morality, if you dont 'upvote' the cause youre against it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Spent yesterday afternoon skimming Twitter, what a massive cesspool of hatred. Thought it wouldn't get any worse.

Fuck me. Looked again this morning.

Outside of the most liked comments which obviously contain sense, how come some people be so stupid/racist/biggoted/twatfacedc*nts? Surely people can't be that dumb and racist? Christ in hell, it's 2020 and people are still racist to this level? Urgh.

Also at the same time Anonymous pop up and Operation Death Eaters pops up. Bad few day for the government and US services!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

dysfunction

FH is my second home

You were saying....

Undoubtedly, Id say a good percentage of riot and aftermath vids I watched on tiktok coukd have been anywhere..anytime.
But lets not ignore the fact the mainstream medial.OS broadcasts gave been fucking lying through tbeir teeth since the invention of journalism.
Do we remember fighting the wind weatherman?
Thats what they all do everyday...every broadcast.
A complete and utter fiction created in the frame of ahot.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Old news?
He's only been dead a few days.
What the actual fuck?

You posted a twitter link of a young woman getting pushed over and saying she is in a serious condition. I posted a twitter link of her recovering hours after the incident and not in a serious condition.

There is no HE, there is no DEAD.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im talking about Flloyd and the resultant rioting...I just thought it was a bit of a stretch to call something old news that happened 2 days ago.

But modern times I guess.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Im talking about Flloyd and the resultant rioting...I just thought it was a bit of a stretch to call something old news that happened 2 days ago.

But modern times I guess.
I was refering directly to your tweet (which is why I quoted it and provided a follow up tweet about the same subject) not about the death.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems a bit counter-intuitive....

Homeless guy that had a mattress sleeping rough and masked knobheads dressed in black with face coverings burning it and cheering while the bloke pleaded with them to stop. Pretty sure ANTIFA members dress in black with face coverings for the most part.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Homeless guy that had a mattress sleeping rough and masked knobheads dressed in black with face coverings burning it and cheering while the bloke pleaded with them to stop. Pretty sure ANTIFA members dress in black with face coverings for the most part.

Pretty sure anyone can dress like that and ANTIFA beating up homeless people is very much the opposite of the mission statement.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty sure anyone can dress like that and ANTIFA beating up homeless people is very much the opposite of the mission statement.

I'm aware. This is the same group that attacks other protesters, hitting them with and throwing heavy bike locks at them though.

It might have started off as a group with somewhat good intentions, now its just full of little thugs that want to legitimately hurt people now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm aware. This is the same group that attacks other protesters, hitting them with and throwing heavy bike locks at them though.

It might have started off as a group with somewhat good intentions, now its just full of little thugs that want to legitimately hurt people now.
You talk about it like it's a single group which it isn't.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be fair there are lots of groups operating right now in America taking advantage of peaceful protests.

I watched live footage last night of Santa Monica being looted to fuck. No police around.

Yet around 500-1000m away the protesters were standing still with hundreds of cops around them. Fucking mind boggling.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
There's a lot of groups out there. I'd be very careful about attributing any action to any 'side' in the current climate. Lots of trolls trying to make others look bad.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair there are lots of groups operating right now in America taking advantage of peaceful protests.

I watched live footage last night of Santa Monica being looted to fuck. No police around.

Yet around 500-1000m away the protesters were standing still with hundreds of cops around them. Fucking mind boggling.

Trump handled this piss poorly, he shouldn't have made it worse by tweeting about it the orange fuck knuckle.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Trump handled this piss poorly, he shouldn't have made it worse by tweeting about it the orange fuck knuckle.
Apart from his normal shitty tweets (already started today) has he actually done an address to the Nation from the Oval Office? Thought not. Orange wetwipe (used on a baby's bum of course).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Apart from his normal shitty tweets (already started today) has he actually done an address to the Nation from the Oval Office? Thought not. Orange wetwipe (used on a baby's bum of course).

Between how he's handled COVID and this? he's just handed Biden the election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom