United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's the president.
I mean ....thats it

Job

So as expected the autopsy has revealed no signs of strangulation, it was more like a combination of heart disease, intoxication and position.

Its still their fault for leaving him there begging to be let up because he couldnt breathe.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Link to stuff you talk about @Job.

Either way the coroner found that his restraint was a causal factor. (Which is unsurprising since the cop was knelt on his neck for three minutes after he became unconscious, which is clearly "fine" eh @Job?).

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Embattle

FH is my second home
So as expected the autopsy has revealed no signs of strangulation, it was more like a combination of heart disease, intoxication and position.

Its still their fault for leaving him there begging to be let up because he couldnt breathe.

A position the cops put him in even though he was handcuffed and massively outnumbered by armed police officers, I've some experience lying down on my front and needless to say it is very hard to breath in the best of circumstances let alone if you have a heart problem and have three cops on you.

Job

It was the restraint that caused it, that copper clearly wasnt directly blocking his airway, though holding his head down made it worse.

Just fucking horrific, the way they ignored him gasping and pleading to breathe.
The quality of US cop training is abysmal...Im guessing its all about using your gun.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I can barely decipher twitter, never mind follow it's threads :)
You will want to look at some of the stuff Anonymous are posting about Epstein and Trump.

Also watch the video they released. Fucking brilliant.

Job

This vid has so many dystopian features.
I dont know the context ..but it seems everyones getting in on the act and everyone wants to film it while the usual idiots look for their 5 mins of fame

View: https://i.imgur.com/wu2hPbT.gifv

georgie

FH is my second home
Hawkeye has sure let himself go since the Avengers finished

But Batman's okay

2020's fucking weird.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jeesus @Deebs. That's grim. :(

We've got our very own provocative asshat on this forum. Thankfully train staff don't act like that.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jeesus @Deebs. That's grim. :(

We've got our very own provocative asshat on this forum. Thankfully train staff don't act like that.
I am just worried this could spread across the world. There are so many bad videos on twatter. It is frightening.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yeah US seems (or is it just getting more attention?) to be going to a dark place quickly, watching videos ofncops beating the shit out of people for "resisting" getting out of a car when the guy has been tazed several times and pepper sprayed is nuts

Job

Tiktoks got hundreds of vids of rioting aftermath in stores.
Strangely an american ebike forum I follow which is just loads of oldmen pootling around has descended into civil war confederate rants.
I dont even post on it.

Job

tRump has got what he wanted all along.

Watch this first (graphic)

View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1267024698736390144

Then watch this (you will see why he is targeted)

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1267003300131385348

The conversatuon about antifa has been going on for years in the alternative media, endless videos of aggressive tactics and then retreating behind #hopenothate #blacklives.
They are anarchists and maybe finally people might actually look beyond the distorted message they are drip fed.
After that vid you can bet all over America hardcore Trump supporters are concluding the country is split in two.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The conversatuon about antifa has been going on for years in the alternative media, endless videos of aggressive tactics and then retreating behind #hopenothate #blacklives.
They are anarchists and maybe finally people might actually look beyond the distorted message they are drip fed.
After that vid you can bet all over America hardcore Trump supporters are concluding the country is split in two.
A lot of the shit from 'alternative media' about 'antifa' is fake though.

Job

Its mostly true and Trump has just assigned them as a terrorist organisation.
Hopenothate next please.

Job

Undoubtedly, Id say a good percentage of riot and aftermath vids I watched on tiktok coukd have been anywhere..anytime.
But lets not ignore the fact the mainstream medial.OS broadcasts gave been fucking lying through tbeir teeth since the invention of journalism.
Do we remember fighting the wind weatherman?
Thats what they all do everyday...every broadcast.
A complete and utter fiction created in the frame of ahot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom