United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No smash it all, join the mob.
Get shot by the Army and then go and cry everythings on fire.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
#SwannStreet and #SaveJenny on Twitter, from what I can gather when tRump dispersed the peaceful protest before the 7pm curfew the protesters where pushed toward a residential area where they were kettled in. Then some of the home owners invited them into their houses whilst the Police laid siege outside and attempted to gain entry to the houses.

It is still ongoing and at least one person is live streaming the event on Instagram. The press are starting to turn up and the Police have said they will still arrest them after 6am when the curfew lifts. Think there is a call out for people to mass gather at the house just after curfew lifts.

Fucking mental to watch.

Job

Endless violence, protesters screaming at cop every obscenity under the sun..threats of deaths, hunting down their families.
Open looting, punching innocent people.....bit tiktok deletes a video of a cop calling a protester a faggot for thriwing something at him when his back is turned.

It..is....clown world.

This direct saved link should work.

TikTok

Job

Ha yes scouse..well you dont subscribe its as free as youtube, change the subject if you can, but because of the footage from a million phone cameras is quite evident that there is a massive amount of anarchy out there, not a minority of troublemakers and they are infiltrating all the peaceful protests.

Im not even sure if its just become showing off for the cameras.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Again it is ironic you have posted a video about fake news via TikTok video, a app that seems to mostly comprise of videos of people dancing like dumb asses.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Who are we to judge?" Isn't that exactly what you're doing on the basis of a video header?

Do you actually know what Antifa is, other than what is very obviously for you a trigger word?

In US terms anyone in a face mask (oops) who threatens or confronts police or white supremacists is Antifa; it's an utterly meaningless term. There is no Antifa organisation, there is no manifesto, nothing. What there is, is a nice catch all phrase that sounds scary.

Don't drink the Kool Aid

Yes, I know what ANTIFA is and I clearly said people dressing in black with face masks, if you see a large number of them in one spot, its generally ANTIFA - again, they do have a dress code.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Jesus I just watched Trumpy doing his bible posing stint - I feel completely outraged that anyone thought a photo op in front of a church whilst firing on a peaceful protest was a good idea - He is one of the most disgusting public figures to have lived, I am surprised he hasn’t been assassinated at this point oO

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes, I know what ANTIFA is and I clearly said people dressing in black with face masks, if you see a large number of them in one spot, its generally ANTIFA - again, they do have a dress code.

Except...it isn't.

Anti Defamation League fact check said:
Another concern is the misapplication of the label “antifa” to include all counter-protesters, rather than limiting it to those who proactively seek physical confrontations with their perceived fascist adversaries. It is critical to understand how antifa fit within the larger counter-protest efforts. Doing so allows law enforcement to focus their resources on the minority who engage in violence without curtailing the civil rights of the majority of peaceful individuals who just want their voices to be heard.

Most people in any given protest aren't Antifa. But its a lot easier for the police and Trump to say they are.

Job

Send in the army to stop rioting and looting.

'You cant do that against peaceful protests you fuckin orange nazi cunt'

..read the first sentence again.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Send in the army to stop rioting and looting.

'You cant do that against peaceful protests you fuckin orange nazi cunt'

..read the first sentence again.
I think you misunderstand the constitutional issue.

Job

I think you mis understood my post.

He can declare an emergency...he cannot..though he probably would..set the troops against peaceful protests....of course thats a difficult thing to define.

Job

Again it is ironic you have posted a video about fake news via TikTok video, a app that seems to mostly comprise of videos of people dancing like dumb asses.
Again its no surprise you ignore the video content and talk about the fact that tiktok has other types of videos rather than confront the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom