United States Corrupt Twattery

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Aye some of the comments underneath are scary (if they are serious not sarcastic)

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Can't help thinking he's close to totally losing his shit. The men in the white coats are probably prepped and ready to go.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What a total cunt.

It's not often that you see a human being with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever, but Trump is that guy. I often wonder how he hasn't been shot by his own Secret Service agents.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Typical self-promoting businessman tbpfh. He goes in double-hard on anything good and makes it look like it was his idea and tries to get himself associated with it.

So yeah. Cunt.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's not often that you see a human being with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever, but Trump is that guy. I often wonder how he hasn't been shot by his own Secret Service agents.
Multiple universes. I'm sure it would have happened in 99.99% of universes by now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Typical self-promoting businessman tbpfh. He goes in double-hard on anything good and makes it look like it was his idea and tries to get himself associated with it.

So yeah. Cunt.
He's trying to make it look like it's his money to give away.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have found that he induces a vomitous response in me ie I can feel myself starting to wretch when he talks more so than any other human (some current UK politicians also give me this response but not quite as severe - Gove, Rees-Moggs and Patel).

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have found that he induces a vomitous response in me ie I can feel myself starting to wretch when he talks more so than any other human (some current UK politicians also give me this response but not quite as severe - Gove, Rees-Moggs and Patel).
Starmer is already going that way for me.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person

Not got a great gag reflex then?
:rolleyes:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Must have gone over your free articles. Worked for me on mobile.
I don't think I've ever been there apart from on stuff you've linked.

Gawd damn the internet really broke the minute corporates got involved didn't it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom