United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH ^^

I'm making this vaccine, trust me, it's going to be the greatest vaccine ever, probably the most perfect vaccine created in the universe, okay? It's going to change the planet okay? It's going to cure aids and homosexuality too.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wtf are you going on about, thats what the jab is for.

Job

It’s just a non sequitur every time. How do you even respond to it?
Its written in the tweet...we have no existing immunity to Covid.

I wrote we have no existing immunity to seasonal flu.....
Exactly what is the issue ?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Its written in the tweet...we have no existing immunity to Covid.

I wrote we have no existing immunity to seasonal flu.....
Exactly what is the issue ?
"We have no existing immunity to seasonal flu apart from the thing that stops people from getting seasonal flu"

Job

It mutates every year, they spend millions tracking it, developing vaccines and guessing where it will develop.
An army of doctors and scientists monitor in all year round, advising health authorities and stockpiling vaccines and because they do that people think it isnt a thing.
By concentrating on the vulnerable they prevent it from spreading into the wider population.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You know you fucked up as a Republican if Tucker Carlson is calling you out...

Job

Trumps approval hits 47% all time high and the minimum to guarantee reelection.

Of course body bags are gonna chip away at that....I mean covid body bags, not the millions of ordinary ones.

Job

He is nailing exactly what they do and its exactly what the thick masses suck in.

Well they used to, more and more are waking up to the agendas that surround them.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's not nailing anything. All he does when someone asks him a question he doesn't like is whine about how nasty they are and fake news and fake new that.

His "task force updates" always were a farce but even more so now. He's giving the podium to a load of fat cats from US businesses to go up and pat themselves on the back. It's obscene.
He was referring to the whole area and was spot on.
They all know that and its just more 'fake news'.
Nonsense. He was flailing around, trying to make a point about how tightly packed Seoul is. Of course he was talking about the urban population.

Job

Of course he was..its just pure coincidence that he was spot on about the entire Seoul area.

Journalists rush to find way to make him look stupid....hang on if we relate this to just the city..then orangemanbad.
Result.

This is fucking news?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of course he was..its just pure coincidence that he was spot on about the entire Seoul area.

Journalists rush to find way to make him look stupid....hang on if we relate this to just the city..then orangemanbad.
Result.

This is fucking news?
There are 25 miillion people in the "entire Seoul area" but there are coincidentally 38m in the Greater Toyko Area... Luckily nobody knows South Korea better than him and he wasn't trying to show off his "knowledge" in front of a reporter on international TV.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Result.

This is fucking news?

Nobody needs to make him look stupid. He does that all by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom