United States Corrupt Twattery

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What I laughed at is his terminology of shooting down what must clearly be a flying boat....Iran must of borrowed a Ekranoplan or something.
Don't worry he will order the sinking of the planes next.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fuck me the man is a fucking danger. It makes you realise how feeble the world's institutions are that none of them has found a way to bump the fucker off.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me the man is a fucking danger. It makes you realise how feeble the world's institutions are that none of them has found a way to bump the fucker off.
Do you know what time and how one can watch this comedy show?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They're usually supposed to start at 5pm their time (so 10pm GMT) every day but last night's didn't get going until 5:45pm. They're always on C-SPAN (like their version of parliamentlive.tv). A lot of the networks have stopped broadcasting the updates because they're either full of bullshit or they deteriorate into Trump rallies.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
EWWfXMHXQAA8XZN

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think even @Bodhi will have a hard time putting this down to Trump Derangement Syndrome on our part. Can we get @Job back on here to argue some funny shit about how Trump might be on to something?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Am happy to lift the ban but no guarantee he will be back.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Well if you want to be precise then he's right that bleach would kill the virus. It'd also kill the host too but ... whatever.

I'm all for it personally. Seems like a fool proof plan to decrease the Trump vote.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well if you want to be precise then he's right that bleach would kill the virus. It'd also kill the host too but ... whatever.

I'm all for it personally. Seems like a fool proof plan to decrease the Trump vote.
Lots of darwin awards coming up lol

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think even @Bodhi will have a hard time putting this down to Trump Derangement Syndrome on our part. Can we get @Job back on here to argue some funny shit about how Trump might be on to something?

I've literally seen people on Quora making that argument this morning "Edison used to say mad things but he was often right, Trump's like him". Jesus wept.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I bet he doubles down on it in today's briefing. He might force some "expert" or other to come up to try and make what he suggested sound reasonable or he'll have some poor sap searching all day for articles or research that he can point to. He's incapable of accepting that he's wrong and he will *hate* that everybody is laughing at him, it should be a real shit show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom