United States Corrupt Twattery

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There are 25 miillion people in the "entire Seoul area" but there are coincidentally 38m in the Greater Toyko Area... Luckily nobody knows South Korea better than him and he wasn't trying to show off his "knowledge" in front of a reporter on international TV.

No-one bothers checking primary sources anymore. Even claiming Seoul has 25m people is wrong, its like claiming London is the entire South-East of England. Seoul has 10m, is surrounded by the completely separate Gyeonggi province (which literally means "the area surrounding the capital") which is another 13m, and to get to 25m you'd have to tack on Inchon which is a whole separate city.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
"Facts" eh? Who needs them?
If the guy in charge says it's so, then it is apparently.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No-one bothers checking primary sources anymore. Even claiming Seoul has 25m people is wrong, its like claiming London is the entire South-East of England. Seoul has 10m, is surrounded by the completely separate Gyeonggi province (which literally means "the area surrounding the capital") which is another 13m, and to get to 25m you'd have to tack on Inchon which is a whole separate city.
That's exactly what they did, it's the Seoul Capital Area and even if Trump was referring to that and not the city itself (which he clearly wasn't as he was trying to make a point about population density to explain why SK's per capita test numbers were higher), he'd still have been ~13m out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If people really want to have a pop at Trump (and they're welcome to) then they should at least try to stop themselves sounding like childish twats whilst they're doing it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If people really want to have a pop at Trump (and they're welcome to) then they should at least try to stop themselves sounding like childish twats whilst they're doing it.
It wasn't a pop at Trump. It was a pop at McConnell.

Keep up.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He was kind of stuck there. If he'd said he'd been distracted it would've made him look incapable of prioritising so he went with the option that made him look the best, forget about everybody else.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The sad thing is, this industry of attacking Trump makes the left feel like they have some power.

Meanwhile in the real world his ratings are sky high and they are about to put up a demented child sniffer who is definitely descending into pedophillia as his mind fades.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Last edited:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Trump removes independent watchdog for coronavirus funds, upending oversight panel

That's just blatant corruption.

Also, in the virus task force update thing last night, Trump actually sounded like he didn't agree with the Crozier firing and the Navy secretary who slagged the captain off after he'd been fired has just "offered his resignation". Acting Navy secretary offers to resign over handling of virus-stricken aircraft carrier

It's not the first time he has done something corrupt now is it and he got away with it.
Nothing to stop him now

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've seen him described as a sycophant, it's the perfect word. He fired the captain and then slagged him off to his crew thinking it would earn him points with Trump and it's backfired spectacularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom