United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hes completely correct that it will just blow through, only 0.005 of China is infected by official figures and they have closed all of those 16 temporary hospitals.
China is calling it over in their country.

Job

Ha..he's banned continental Europeans from entering the States.
Fucking lolz, I can just sees the EUs face.

170330-frenchman-abuses-chicken-feature.jpg

Job

The same CNN that held a democratic panel rejoicing in the effect the pandemic was having on the economy and undermining Trump.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I only ask because it seems only ones spewing this point are right wing talking heads havent seen or heard a peep about it anywhere else

Without a link would suggest you dont believe everything you read in your chosen mainstream media outlet ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I just checked the dates; Italy banned visitors who’d been to China four days before the US did. Fat lot of good that did.

Travel restrictions related to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic - Wikipedia

The US infection rate is almost certainly vastly higher than the official rate as they simply haven’t issued enough testing kits, a situation Trump is more than happy to continue as people dying is irrelevant so long as he can show the US has a lower rate than all those foreign pussies. Which if you don’t test... Also remember there’s no national policy on testing and no right to a test if you’re uninsured (only a couple of states have waived insurance copays to pay for tests) and that’s 44m Americans right off the bat.

Here's what you need to know about coronavirus and your health insurance

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect any link will show someone like Trump claiming it, you know the man of truth :p

Anyone with half a braincell knows the ban will do little, it is undoubtedly rampant in the US just they've not tested for it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Ironically a right wing site (Infowars Former Editor) which doesn't really show any rejoicing as you called it and even better is Trump being the complete dumbass he is has more or less played right into the trap.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I’d have preferred he got cancer of the cock but I’ll take it.

DaGaffer

Of course they're all over Trumps travel restriction, but practically no one has mentioned that India has totally closed its borders for a month.

Even as you read it, you'll be like..'yeah thats fine...but Trumps just a twat'.

India bans all travellers from entering country amid coronavirus outbreak

Once again, you're missing the point. The US weren't the first to issue a travel ban, haven't implemented the most effective version of same (despite Trump's claims) and its not the most important issue anyway; SK has screened over a 1000 people per million, UK, 400 per million, US, 26 per million. Best people, best response, best country in the world.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of course they're all over Trumps travel restriction, but practically no one has mentioned that India has totally closed its borders for a month.

Even as you read it, you'll be like..'yeah thats fine...but Trumps just a twat'.

India bans all travellers from entering country amid coronavirus outbreak
Maybe because Trump's travel ban is completely pointless... India has closed its borders entirely but Trump wants to deflect attention away from his own country's embarrassingly sluggish response by doing something loud. His own people are saying their response has been inadequate, despite Trump saying just a few days ago that everybody who needed testing was being tested, disagreeing with what his own people had already said. They're *still* not testing enough people.

Job

Im not missing a point, Im making one, the frickin lies on ITVs virus special tonight, it reminds me of editing movies of myself walking back to the camera.
Cutting off conversations to give a totally different context.
Its newstainment not journalism.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"I am having a hard time remembering a speech that was more counterproductive than that one," said Waldman, now director of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University's law school. "For a president to use an Oval Office address at a time of national emergency to put out policy announcements that were wrong and repudiated by his own administration within minutes boggles the mind."
Meanwhile, @Job's over there touching himself about how wonderful Trump's speech was.

Job

No..his speeches are never wonderful, they just cherry pick them to fuck to fit an agenda.

Its not about Trump, its the fact you are happy to soak up someone elses story.

They control the narrative and the frame, they could make hitler a saint tomorrow

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No..his speeches are never wonderful, they just cherry pick them to fuck to fit an agenda.

They control the narrative and the frame, they could make hitler a saint tomorrow
It was a presidential address that all of the networks broadcast in full, how the hell have they "cherry picked" it? He said so many incorrect things that the White House had to immediately come out and clarify multiple points. How would cherry picking highlight demonstrably false statements? They're false no matter the context.

DaGaffer

P

The media didn’t cherry pick any of that shitshow the other night, in fact most were at pains to take it apart line by line, because there was nothing sane or true in any of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom