United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think lying about crowd numbers is just par for the course across the entire political spectrum.

Also he said in Orlando not the stadium.

Job

Of course you did. Because you failed to get an "F" in CSE woodwork. And that's the level you think at.
They should have had a picture of Trump standing on puppies.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Seriously..polar bears.
I stopped right there.

So what is your response to stuff when you see that?

My response is 'Holy fuck, human kind has massively accelerated shit here.'

Is your response its just Darwinism or?

Job

The most abused and overhyped poster boy of climate change, based on utter bolax emotive bullshit.
Probably set back convincing the world of environmental issues about 50 years by completely distorting the truth.

Gwadien

The most abused and overhyped poster boy of climate change, based on utter bolax emotive bullshit.
Probably set back convincing the world of environmental issues about 50 years by completely distorting the truth.

Why would the likes of David Attenborough dedicate his life to climate change campaigning, because he's an idiot or because he's making money from it?

Job

I dont think hes dedicated his life to it..more of a recent offshoot to obvious concerns about the ecosystem.

Im not a 'denier' of climate change.
I just like to observe that the prediction of outcomes is obviously well beyond us , because they conveniently ignore that the vast majority of times they get it hopelessly wrong.
Just keep guessing till you get it right and then claim a success is a method that will always be behind the curve.

The problem is thats it led to sceptisism...which is widespread amongst the tainted.
The youth quite rightly get all emotional about and then ten years later they will be ..'hang on this might not be what it seems'.

Every single prediction from the Inconvenient truth was utterly miles out and was at the time the doom scenario pushed by the media and backed by the scientific community, meanwhile Al Gore has a private jet..two mansions and a garage full of cars.

Job

I dont think thats a surprise to anyone.

As usual, the entire left will point randomly..shout racist and run out the room.

The fact that typing white inventors into google still pulls out more images of obscure black inventors says everything we need to know about google.

Here it is in all its utter hilarity.
white inventors - Google Search

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I dont think thats a surprise to anyone.

As usual, the entire left will point randomly..shout racist and run out the room.

The fact that typing white inventors into google still pulls out more images of obscure black inventors says everything we need to know about google.

Here it is in all its utter hilarity.
white inventors - Google Search

We've already discussed your inability to understand Google searches.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We've already discussed your inability to understand Google searches.
To be fair Dys, type in white inventors and you get black inventors, type in black inventors and you get black inventors.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sorry but you need to understand a bit more about what Project Veritas actually is:

Project Veritas' Election 2016 'Rigging' Videos

It’s there to create ludicrous stories pretending to be journalism so that other right-wing outlets can launder it as something that has been reported.

Gwadien

To be fair Dys, type in white inventors and you get black inventors, type in black inventors and you get black inventors.

Do you genuinely believe that the Liberal Elite Google is intentionally doing this?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sorry but you need to understand a bit more about what Project Veritas actually is:

Project Veritas' Election 2016 'Rigging' Videos

It’s there to create ludicrous stories pretending to be journalism so that other right-wing outlets can launder it as something that has been reported.

How is it ludicrous when its a video of a known Google AI Exec (Jen Gennai) talking about manipulation of the 2020 election so 2016 does not happen again? Forget the source just look at the video clips of her talking.

I honestly had no idea what Veritas was and dont really care that much tbh. Still the video sections of the Google Exec (Gennai) talking is pretty shocking. What Google are doing is way more scarey to me than some site I will never likely visit again and only heard about yesterday when it appeared in Youtube.

Google exec in Project Veritas sting says only big tech can stop ‘the next Trump situation’

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Do you genuinely believe that the Liberal Elite Google is intentionally doing this?
Jen Gennai admitted it on video!

"The reason we launched our A.I. [artificial intelligence] principles is because people were not putting that line in the sand, that they were not saying what's fair and what's equitable so we're like, well we are a big company, we're going to say it," Ms. Gennai said on hidden camera.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wouldn't for a second surprise me. I work in IT remember, so I understand how search works. But I don't really care either way tbh as whether an inventor is black or white means nothing to me.

Anyway, don't see why I'm answering your questions if you can't be arsed typing serious replies to cases I've put before you...

Job

Wouldn't for a second surprise me. I work in IT remember, so I understand how search works. But I don't really care either way tbh as whether an inventor is black or white means nothing to me.

Anyway, don't see why I'm answering your questions if you can't be arsed typing serious replies to cases I've put before you...
I would have thought it was more the descriptions people are giving the images and the connected text...for what ever reason..the issue is its still there feeding bias accusations.

Job

How is it ludicrous when its a video of a known Google AI Exec (Jen Gennai) talking about manipulation of the 2020 election so 2016 does not happen again? Forget the source just look at the video clips of her talking.

I honestly had no idea what Veritas was and dont really care that much tbh. Still the video sections of the Google Exec (Gennai) talking is pretty shocking. What Google are doing is way more scarey to me than some site I will never likely visit again and only heard about yesterday when it appeared in Youtube.

Google exec in Project Veritas sting says only big tech can stop ‘the next Trump situation’
As long as its not a deep fake.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Out of context excerpts again with their interpretation of what they mean. My interpretation of the Trump situation comment is that she’s talking about the misinformation and algorithmic manipulation that went on in the 2016 election cycle. Like what’s in the mueller report.

Outlets like RT almost always managed to get their spin to the top of search results even though they had very little to do with journalism. I’d imagine she’s stating that they want their results to be based on something other than who’s got the best bots.

You can see that sort of thing to this day on a variety of subjects but sure, believe this known bollocks merchant site and an off-guard quote.

Job

Ok then, lets give the worlds most powerful information and media platform with self confessed hatred of conservatism at the board level, the benefit of the doubt.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I would have thought it was more the descriptions people are giving the images and the connected text...for what ever reason..the issue is its still there feeding bias accusations.

Exactly....sp you do know how the search works.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ok then, lets give the worlds most powerful information and media platform with self confessed hatred of conservatism at the board level, the benefit of the doubt.
Paranoid bollocks. Google has been very slow to react to rampant misinformation campaigns and when it suggests it might the right screams persecution.

Google is shit but not because it’s algorithms have massive liberal bias. They don’t.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

If you switch to the non picture search you can see why it brings back the results it does.
It's exactly like his other search he did.

Job

Soooo.
People are putting white in the image description and text to get black inventors on the white people page?

Im going to have to hmmmmmm, and Im going to have to hmmmmmm for your unfaltering conviction thats is all a coincidental quirk of cyberspace.

Gwadien

Soooo.
People are putting white in the image description and text to get black inventors on the white people page?

Im going to have to hmmmmmm, and Im going to have to hmmmmmm for your unfaltering conviction thats is all a coincidental quirk of cyberspace.

What exactly do they achieve by doing this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom