United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But if I call him a useless cunt Im a racist cos hes brown.

Its not exactly helpfull for anyone involved is it..that approach just causes division.
Then they start moaning about division.

You hated him before he became mayor though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That's because it's a largely ceremonial, as many of us have previously said.

What good did Boris do as Mayor?

Mayor of London isn't "ceremonial"; he runs a 17 billion quid budget. Most of it is transport-related. As far as I'm aware Khan's only achievements are the introduction of the ULEZ and conractless cards on public transport. Johnson did Boris bikes, the new Routemaster bus (which unfortunately doesn't work and is super-expensive) and banned booze on the Tube.

Personally I don't think much of Khan or Johnson as mayor (Ken Livingstone, who I detest, actually did a lot more actual stuff that changed London), but I think a lot less of the chief cheeto and anything the orange cunt tweets, so I'll give Khan the benefit of the doubt.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Calking ulez an achievement is kinda funny.
Holy fuck there are that many signs and zones in London that Im surprised you dont get penalty points for trying to read them all and being distracted from driving.

Job

Oh thats nice I can use my phone to check while Im driving.

Job

The normal spring thaw is a few weeks early due to cloud cover causing unusually warm conditions.
You could take that picture a few weeks later in Greenland for the last hundred years.
Its very emotive , but try and find a graph of past spring melts.
I cant be arsed trolling through pages of 'were all going to die' results that google pushes to the front.
Give me a hand.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its very emotive , but try and find a graph of past spring melts.

When I wrote the post above yours - that said here's a photo and accompanying graph - did your brain just shart out through your nostrils?

Here you go. It was in the article I attached (that you didn't read). Just so you don't have to bother looking, reading or thinking, ever:
994.jpg

Yes, I know it contains terms like "median", "interdecile" and "interquartile" but you can rest safe in the knowledge that AI will take away all of those education-based needs. In the future understanding what those terms represent won't matter at all to mankind - as long as AI understands it, eh?

(And I suppose AI understand the urgency and will take over the fixing of the issue will it? AI built societal transformation?)

I cannot state it strongly enough: The existence of people like you give me the cast-iron conviction that the human rate is utterly fucked, that we're guaranteed to go extinct and that people continuing their lives in the way they are (having kids, going to work etc.) is a pointless and fruitless exercise.

You are the poster-boy for retarded carnage and pointless death.

Job

Jesus of course I saw the graph it only goes back to 1981.
If youre looking at melt trends...40 years is unlikely to give you much.

There must be some records 100s of years before industralisation.
Greenland is hardly a problem atm anyway...all this talk of 6m sea rises..it would take 10-15 thousand years.
If it suddenly ramped up to 4X it would still be 3000 years.

Job

Heres something I found from Nat Geo.

In the 20th century, Greenland has lost around 9,000 billion tons of ice in total, accounting for 25 millimeters of sea-level rise. (It takes about 360 billion tons of ice to produce one millimeter of global sea-level rise.)

dysfunction

FH is my second home

In the 20th century, Greenland has lost around 9,000 billion tons of ice in total, accounting for 25 millimeters of sea-level rise. (It takes about 360 billion tons of ice to produce one millimeter of global sea-level rise.)

Congratulations

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Here's some things from the same article @Job

Greenland is dwarfed by the Antarctic ice sheet...[it is] losing six times as much ice as it was four decades ago...[it is] the same story for western North America’s glaciers—ice loss quadrupled since the early 2000s.

There is a warming threshold that could be crossed in a few decades or less and, if exceeded long enough, the meltdown of Greenland would be irreversible

And, of course, context: This is happening during global destruction on an unprecedented scale.

Job

And even if you presume this is permanent and not temporary, it would still take thousands of years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Think of the context @Job - and the fact that we're losing 60-70% of some species in decades, not thousands of years.

Actually, I don't understand you. You know the above fact. You know it's true. You even know that truth because of what you've seen with your own eyes in your own lifetime.

Job

Thats what Im saying.
There are more pressing issues than Greenland.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thats what Im saying.
There are more pressing issues than Greenland.
It's not what you're saying at all. All of these pressing issues are inter-related.

Get it? Accelerating Greenland ice-melt is part of the issue with species decline. They're all components in the same web of destruction that we're weaving.

Solving the greenland issue is pressing, because solving that goes a long way to solving the other issues. How simple do you have to be to not see that? It's well understood and well known. But fuck-knuckles like you seem to wilfully not get it. I.E. you refuse to 'get it' on purpose. Because of some weird mental damage.

Job

Theres no proof that this is a trend or that its because of co2.
Whereas there is absolute proof that humans are stealing habitat off animals...fix that first.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
For someone willing to believe the most outrageous rubbish spewed by the turd in chief your bar for accepting a scientific study becomes sky high when it comes to climate change

Job

And yet there is still no proof ..just observations and theories.

Job

Im waiting for you to post the proof.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im waiting for you to post the proof.
You're so poorly educated that you don't understand how "proof" works.

The fact that you're using the word "proof", like there could be a single thing someone points at that makes it all fall into place for you, shows that. On top of the fact that you simply disregard every item of evidence that is presented to you.

What's the point in engaging with you?

Job

Oh yes..here we go.
The difference between the clearly observable reduction of habitat and the connection between co2 increasing and greenland melt changes are two entirely different things.
You cant show me a link..you know why?
Because if there was one they would have known it was going to happen.

You havent presented any evidence...because there isnt any.
There is a theory..but practically zero process from co2 to melt because it is highly chaotic.

Job

Seriously..polar bears.
I stopped right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom