United States Corrupt Twattery

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Impeachment is a political process and would almost inevitably fail in the Senate, where it needs a 2/3 majority to pass. Unthinkable in today's hyper-partisan environment.
Therefore Democrats are divided on progressing with it, with some fearful that it may backfire and end up strengthening Trump, much like the failed impeachment of Clinton did in the 90s.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Trump hits out again at Khan over violence - I would say it was quite impressive if it was anyone else but Trump to tweet such rubbish but reading the tweets afterwards made me think he had too much coke.

Its funny how the Right are jumping on this anti Khan band wagon, even though the Police are saying its due to cuts.

How can it be Khan's fault? It's fucking ridiculous.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The same reason @Job attacks him at every opportunity - the colour of his skin.
No..because he a self serving egotistical cunt, who's got his eye on being the labour leader and gets a kick out of being the sjw poster boy.
While Londons streets are being taken over by teenage drug dealers.
Hes not interested in putting pressure on the government for that because it wont give him instant snowflake brownie points.

Gwadien

No..because he a self serving egotistical cunt, who's got his eye on being the labour leader and gets a kick out of being the sjw poster boy.
While Londons streets are being taken over by teenage drug dealers.
Hes not interested in putting pressure on the government for that because it wont give him instant snowflake brownie points.

Can you please provide evidence to back up any of your claims.

or even answer my original question; how has the rise in London knife crime directly his fault?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I originally stated that the reason many people voted for Boris as Mayor was because the majority regarded the position as somewhat superfluous, my opinion hasn't changed no matter the person in office but I do object to the walking orangina bottle having a pop again.

Job

Can you please provide evidence to back up any of your claims.

or even answer my original question; how has the rise in London knife crime directly his fault?
Why do you defend him..if he was Boris you would be ripping him a new one, hes fucking useless by a y measue of what a mayor should actually do.

I can only conclude you support him because of the colour of his skin...so out of the two of us you are the one using race as your influence.
It cant be for his results.

Gwadien

Why do you defend him..if he was Boris you would be ripping him a new one, hes fucking useless by a y measue of what a mayor should actually do.

I can only conclude you support him because of the colour of his skin...so out of the two of us you are the one using race as your influence.

No, I'm not even defending him, I just don't understand the hostility.

As @Embattle said previously, the Mayor is largely ceremonial, he has very little say when it comes to stuff like increasing crime as there's many layers of bureaucracy and the Police who have directly linked the rise to cuts.

I know you get upset when you think about Labour in the 70s where the Trade unions were holding the Government to ransom, but under a Tory Government people are dying due to cuts, but it's not something you see on the streets, so people aren't bothered.

The Tories started the austerity in 2010, there are immediate effects, but the more lasting damage is a time bomb which is exploding now with generations of kids that have been forgotten with little opportunity in life, who have no support from the state, apart from education which is now taking the burden from MANY services that have been cut, when they're also massively strapped for cash.

Or we can just blame a muslim Labour mayor for all the problems and keep voting Tory. :)

Or, you go could go back to not giving a shit what goes on in London.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

And you still dont give the measure and therefore not able to compare him with other mayors. So again just cheap talk as always.

Job

So you think I should find something to give him credit for.
Outside of virtue signalling ..hes a fucking lawier for ffs....thats slimeball central to start with.

Gwadien

Outside of virtue signalling ..hes a fucking lawier for ffs....thats slimeball central to start with.

So every lawyer is a slimeball?

What can Boris Johnson receive credit for as Mayor?

Job

Well he was a lot funnier...thats about it really.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

That's the not the same as criticising him for things outside his remit. You don't have to like him, but it might be worth noticing that police funding since 2010 is down 19%, and its "only" 19% because local government and the police themselves have figured out other revenue sources; central government funding is down 30%.

Criticise Khan for being a SJW all you want but that isn't the issue under discussion here. Like it always fucking is, it's the Tories. Again.

Job

Im not blaming him for knife crime.
Im blaming him for putting his own publicity parade before nailing the government over it.

Public spats with Trump making him feel all.important.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trump retweeted Katie fucking Hopkins at him and Khan's spokesman said he had better things to do than respond to it. How, from that, have you arrived at the conclusion that he's seeking attention?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Because Job hates him because he is a brown and therefore must be an attention seeking arse. You know the usual Job crap.

Gwadien

I find it more interesting that Job is unable to see any positives to any of his political opponents.

Job

Well you havent come up with any either.
Name one constructive thing hes done for London..for the cohesion of communties...for race relations...for the homeless..
All hes done is tax motorists.

Job

Because Job hates him because he is a brown and therefore must be an attention seeking arse. You know the usual Job crap.
Hes an attention seeking arse because hes an attention seeking arse..not because hes brown.

Youre still just shouting racist at everything you dont like.
You either dislike..facepalm or accuse me of racism...its all you do.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You never back up anything with a fact you just spout your own idiotic opinion as though it is fact.

How many times have I accused you of racism?

Gwadien

Well you havent come up with any either.
Name one constructive thing hes done for London..for the cohesion of communties...for race relations...for the homeless..
All hes done is tax motorists.

That's because it's a largely ceremonial, as many of us have previously said.

What good did Boris do as Mayor?

Job

But if I call him a useless cunt Im a racist cos hes brown.

Its not exactly helpfull for anyone involved is it..that approach just causes division.
Then they start moaning about division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom