unban lox

E

El_Bandito

Don't be shy about asking girls to wear their school uniforms for entertainment purposes.

B

Brynn

Girl on my course wears her school uniform to exams - she does it to put off all the people trying to concentrate, damn her. i got a 2/20 coz of her

E

El_Bandito

When I asked if my gf was coming round my house today she said she would as soon as she changed out of her school uniform. I said there was no need for that.

B

Brynn

mine just told me on the phone she was nekkid apart from a black pair of undies. Makes me want to run the 300 miles down to where she is

B

Brynn

have done for the past year and 2 months and a day and about an hour

E

El_Bandito

Yup well, Sissyfoo has been gone a long time. Yes I do, sissfyfoo, I do too, everyone go m00, I need to loo, for a poo, be right back................. damn!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Don't make rhymes using my name! :p I'm like god; when people take my name in vain I ... don't exist ... or something ... :eek7:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
Remember to use your youth to commit as many crimes as possible. If someone gives you hassle then stick a knife in his throat! The worse that will happen is that you will be sent to juvvy for a few months. :D

It's what happens in juvvy that causes the problems... don't drop the soap in the shower or you wont be sitting down for the rest of your sentence...

B

bracken_woodman

And btw...who's Lox?

Let him rot I say!

;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I can always tell when you are lying. You give yourself away by typing the opposite of what you are thinking.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
I can always tell when you are lying. You give yourself away by typing the opposite of what you are thinking.
Sissyfoo is a wonderful person, and shouldn't be banned.

O

old.Dillinja

Stop polluting Coim's mind you sick bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread