unban lox

O

old.Dillinja

If it doesn't say 'banned' above his avatar then he's not banned.

S

saltymcpepper

from lox:

I have had my account disabled, after I stopped baiting the mods. Understandably this makes me rather upset, especially since the mod baiting was only intended to be playful, which is obvious. I e-mailed Bigfoot but the response is not what I would call encouraging for my respect of the people running Barrysworld.
I will be back in a week in a blitz of spam, since the Moderators with their far-sighted thinking have reduced me to Earther. I find it rather amusing I am banned and people like Random don't receive so much as a warning. Be back in one week.

E

elcain

if i had a hammer, il'l hammer in the morning
if i was a mod, il'l unban him in the morning

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by elcain
if i had a hammer, il'l hammer in the morning
if i was a mod, il'l unban him in the morning
<Loxleyhood> If I had a working bw account, i'll correct your grammar in the morning.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm with the rebels on this one.

O

old.Dillinja

I'm a fuckin' rebel.

FIGHT THE POWER!!! FREE LOXLEY!!! I'D RATHER BE BANNED THAN BE OPPRESSED BY THESE NAZI MODS ANY LONGER!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Umm...I'm with you in spirit! :D Although, mebbe being banned would be fun. The dwarves should rebel and kick some ass! The seven of us could do some severe emotional damage.

Well, 6 of us. Repent is a mong.

...and BI has deserted us. That leaves us with 5.

...Adari probably doesn't give a toss. Down to 4.

Shit.

E

elcain

FIGHT THE POWER!!! FREE LOXLEY!!! I'D RATHER BE BANNED THAN BE OPPRESSED BY THESE NAZI MODS ANY LONGER!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

im with him on this 1 :)

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah, we should begin planning it right now. 'The uprising of the Dwarves'. It'd be known in forums worldwide for eternity. No poster anywhere in the world would ever have to be oppressed by a moderator ever again.

P

pez

i suppose if everyone started opening new threads all with the same title, something mundane and meaningless and just kept going quicker than the mods could delete them untill all were banned it would be good fun. achieve nothing but good fun.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Fer real. We would need new codes and secret languages so the stinkay imodzay wouldn't know what we were up to. ~wink wink~

S

saltymcpepper

i like it better when we dont bicker amounst ourselves and unite against the mods.
i love you guys
<3

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by pez
i suppose if everyone started opening new threads all with the same title, something mundane and meaningless and just kept going quicker than the mods could delete them untill all were banned it would be good fun. achieve nothing but good fun.

That has gotta be the stupidest thing I have heard!! What is the point of a rebellion if we aren't gonna achieve anything?

P

pez

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
That has gotta be the stupidest thing I have heard!! What is the point of a rebellion if we aren't gonna achieve anything?

my amusement is a pretty good reason fyi

O

old.Dillinja

I demand that anyone involved in the rebellion change their sigs now!

P

pez

can we have a less obvious sign, say like put a blue cup next to your keyboard... not that im not 100% behind you. grrr rebellion ooh ar

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

My amusement would involve the senseless torture of orphans but you don't see me doing it. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Only when they make it nice and legal.

K

Kallio

SAVE LOXLEY! HE HAS BEEN BANNED WITH WRONG REASONS!!

Loxley, I think of you all the time, not enough spam on the boards :(

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
apparetly his acc is blocked

yeah .... and apparently, Im a prick .... lets make the change, team! :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You aren't ON the team. You are an aberration!! You need to prove your worth before anyone ever considers you to be a d0rf.

S

saltymcpepper

Re: Re: unban lox

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
yeah .... and apparently, Im a prick .... lets make the change, team! :D
what the hell lol

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
You aren't ON the team. You are an aberration!! You need to prove your worth before anyone ever considers you to be a d0rf.

.......can I have some drugs pls Dr.Sissyfoo ?

R

Repent Reloaded

Re: Re: Re: unban lox

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
what the hell lol

have u got ur new cat yet, if not when u gonna get it ?

O

old.Dillinja

I think the custom title thing has gone to his head, boys. He seems to think he's 'in' with us. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread