unban lox

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
.......can I have some drugs pls Dr.Sissyfoo ?

I'm all out of arsenic poppers. As soon as I get some more you will be top of the list to receive.

O

old.Dillinja

If you are willing to risk your BW account for our cause then yes.

E

elcain

BW account pff, i prefer to rebell then keep this piece of s%$t :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

We will be like mini-Steve McQueens in 'The Great Escape'; everytime we get banned it will be like going off to solitary with our baseball! :D

~hums the tune to 'The Great Escape'~

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
I'm all out of arsenic poppers. As soon as I get some more you will be top of the list to receive.

Thanks Dr. oh ya, also I got this lump on my tessy, could u give a close examination please ? aww, how unlucky, you dont have anymore pastic gloves left, oh well. :)

S

saltymcpepper

Re: Re: Re: Re: unban lox

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
have u got ur new cat yet, if not when u gonna get it ?
i allready have a cat, the little sister of the cat that died, the one that died was my mothers but she said she doesnt want another cat to replace sooty :(

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
If you are willing to risk your BW account for our cause then yes.

whats the reason to risk a BW account ?

O

old.Dillinja

Ugh. Get the fuck out of here Repent. You sick bastard. I don't know what the hell happened to you over those couple of months but you've come back worse than ever before.

R

Repent Reloaded

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: unban lox

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
i allready have a cat, the little sister of the cat that died, the one that died was my mothers but she said she doesnt want another cat to replace sooty :(

yea, nothing like the first cat, only thing that can help now is time :) everyone will feel better as time passes, maybe in the future she'll get another when she feels alittle better.

When my nans two dogs died she didnt want another at first, then about 6 months later she got another, his name is bobby.
I grew up with the two other dogs, I'll never forget them.

I got a pic where i must be about 5 or 6 y/o and Im peaking through the garden fence looking out into the street, next to me is Fido, on his back legs looking through another hole to my right, tis a classic photo :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I have to agree with Dil. You really ARE a twat :great:!

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Ugh. Get the fuck out of here Repent. You sick bastard. I don't know what the hell happened to you over those couple of months but you've come back worse than ever before.

um, okay ?

E

elcain

Cool old.Dillinja
when did you animate your avatar?

R

Repent Reloaded

yeah ... but I think that soldier has frozen to death :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You da man, Dil. If only Tony Blair was as cool as you then England would rule the waves again. ;)

R

Repent Reloaded

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: unban lox

Originally posted by saltymcpepper

omfg, ur avatar. lol

C

Coim-

Pfft, gimps. Incase you forgot, I fronted the whole Tilda thing, as well as the not so succesful war on Prydwen OT. So I'll damn well make sure I wtfpwn as many mods as I can before Lox's account is reactivated. Rawr.

:D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ha ha! Yea! :D

Get me a cup of Assam, wenchling!! :p

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Coim-
Pfft, gimps. Incase you forgot, I fronted the whole Tilda thing, as well as the not so succesful war on Prydwen OT. So I'll damn well make sure I wtfpwn as many mods as I can before Lox's account is reactivated. Rawr.

:D

Actually, I lead the 'not so successful' war on Pryd OT, you bastard. :p

C

Coim-

Well, you may have, but I started the actual battle. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I led one of the many wars in both Excal BG and Camlann RvR. Myself and Dil have far greater experience at waging war than you, my little teaboy wonder. :p Fetch me my drink, dammit!!

Users who are viewing this thread