unban lox

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
I led one of the many wars in both Excal BG and Camlann RvR. Myself and Dil have far greater experience at waging war than you, my little teaboy wonder. :p Fetch me my drink, dammit!!

Lol. What he said. You still have much to learn. :p

C

Coim-

I led one of the many wars in both Excal BG and Camlann RvR. Myself and Dil have far greater experience at waging war than you, my little teaboy wonder. :p Fetch me my drink, dammit!!
Pfft, you wish. The Tilda campaign was far greater than anything you've started. :p

Anyways, this was the start of the Prydwen thing. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The Tilda campaign was poorly thought out and wound up being a mud slinging match. Dil, BI, Sib and myself fought ALL the mods back in the day...and we would have won if it wasn't for some rotten luck. :)

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah but I came up with the idea in a thread which I can't be bothered to find. Besides, I made the main thread with the 100+ posts in it. :p

C

Coim-

The Tilda campaign was poorly thought out and wound up being a mud slinging match. Dil, BI, Sib and myself fought ALL the mods back in the day...and we would have won if it wasn't for some rotten luck. :)
Still, I got every mod involved, and managed to insult a fuck load of people. Not too bad for a 'tea boy'. :p

C

Conchabar

haha ha hahahah breath in lox got banned now dats teh funneh

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Yeah but I came up with the idea in a thread which I can't be bothered to find. Besides, I made the main thread with the 100+ posts in it. :p
You mean this one? Just look at the dates. Ahah, see. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Coim-
Still, I got every mod involved, and managed to insult a fuck load of people. Not too bad for a 'tea boy'. :p

To be honest, I would expect nothing less from an employee in our organization. ;)

C

Coim-

To be honest, I would expect nothing less from an employee in our organization. ;)
I work for no one! I'm a lone spammer... well, with some d0rf dudes as well. xDDD

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sorry, but you are our Teaboy and bitch now. ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ahhh...if only you HAD a choice. Your parents signed you over to us in the hope that you would have a better future. We can renegotiate your contract when you are 18.

E

El_Bandito

Heheehe, Coim is 13. I wonder if he has pubes yet. Or has started masturbating.

OMG DID I JUST SAY THE WORD 'MASTURBATING'?!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Quite frankly I don't wanna know. :x

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by El_Bandito
Heheehe, Coim is 13. I wonder if he has pubes yet. Or has started masturbating.

OMG DID I JUST SAY THE WORD 'MASTURBATING'?!
im 17 and i dont have any pubes :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ahh...to be 13 again and save all my money to be invested in scoot.com and then pulled out again before the whole company went tits up.

E

El_Bandito

Poor Coim, just about to horrendously assaulted by puburty. It's all downhill for a couple of years m8.

E

El_Bandito

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
im 17 and i dont have any pubes :(

Yeah but you took a razor to your cock.

OMG, DID I JUST SAY THE WORD RAZOR?! I mean, cock. DID I JUST SAY THE WORD COCK?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If I had known what was in store for me I think I would have done some things a liiiiiittle bit differently.

B

Brynn

/em remembers his voice breaking. Sounded like that high pitched squeaky comedian

E

El_Bandito

Coim. When the time comes don't be coy about asking your Dad how to shave. It is not wise to try yourself. Also bone every girl in sight, they're all fucking up for it.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Remember to use your youth to commit as many crimes as possible. If someone gives you hassle then stick a knife in his throat! The worse that will happen is that you will be sent to juvvy for a few months. :D

E

El_Bandito

Originally posted by Brynn
Even if they say no - they secretly mean yes

And if they slap you. That's a pretty certain no.

E

El_Bandito

If you want to swing that way I can give you a link to site I was kinda into with magic and bomb making on it.

Users who are viewing this thread